Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,204 members, 7,811,546 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Need A Blog Review - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need A Blog Review (1211 Views)

Come If for Ur Website/blog Review, Seo Tips, Traffic Issues, UI &UX Analysis. / 2017 Best Blog Review / Free Website/blog Review (come In!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need A Blog Review by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 21, 2018
Please house, I will love someone who is blog savvy to review my blog for me.

https://www.juliasdailytips.com

Thanks in advance
Re: Need A Blog Review by Sillyprofits(m): 12:17pm On Mar 21, 2018
loveymom:
Please house, I will love someone who is blog savvy to review my blog for me.

https://www.juliasdailytips.com

Thanks in advance

Hello, Julia.

Lovely blog you've got there. I couldn't help but notice the massive engagements too. *Thumbs up*

Your blog game is pretty cool.

But then, my area of concern is how you monetize your blog. I could see a couple of ad banners which indicates you get paid off that.

Well, in my opinion, I think making money off ad banner clicks is a pretty slow way of making an impressive income off a blog. Especially if your blog doesn't attract a massive traffic flow... usually within the range of above 10k per day..

Have you ever thought about earning your own money off your blog by providing a direct service to your ever-growing audience?

Like, from the comfort of your room.
You could even do that in a day or two.
And monetize your blog even to the tune of 6 digits per month selling your own digital products.

[center][/center]Click >> here to learn more, dear.

but then it depends on your the objective of the blog. Nice blog once again.

Re: Need A Blog Review by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 21, 2018
Sillyprofits:

Hello, Julia.

Lovely blog you've got there. I couldn't help but notice the massive engagements too. *Thumbs up*

Your blog game is pretty cool.

But then, my area of concern is how you monetize your blog. I could see a couple of ad banners which indicates you get paid off that.

Well, in my opinion, I think making money off ad banner clicks is a pretty slow way of making an impressive income off a blog. Especially if your blog doesn't attract a massive traffic flow... usually within the range of above 10k per day..

Have you ever thought about earning your own money off your blog by providing a direct service to your ever-growing audience?

Like, from the comfort of your room.
You could even do that in a day or two.
And monetize your blog even to the tune of 6 digits per month selling your own digital products.

[center][/center]Click >> here to learn more, dear.

but then it depends on your the objective of the blog. Nice blog once again.

Thank you for the review, Digital marketing is one of my future plans.

(1) (Reply)

How To Reduce Data Usage In Google Chrome / About Alexa App / Skoola.com What Do You Think

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.