Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,357 members, 7,836,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

What Do You Think About Rich Sugar Mamas ? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / What Do You Think About Rich Sugar Mamas ? (617 Views)

I Need A Rich Sugar Mummy Who Can Take Care Of Me Financially / Are You Looking For A Rich Sugar Mamas Or Unmaried Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think About Rich Sugar Mamas ? by dsexylady: 4:58pm On May 03, 2010
Hey my big guys. I know big matured Rich ladies who will spoil you financially. only if you can satisfy them. you understand what i mean, If you are interested send your information such as the state you are and your location of the state you are in Nigeria to linkupcentre@yahoo. com or call this number 017309261. Hey guys make sure you are decent, neat,respectful. down to earth as they will be there to provide all your financial needs because they pay big if you are capable. pls this is discrete.if you can't keep it discrete forget it
Re: What Do You Think About Rich Sugar Mamas ? by xfabulous(m): 6:29pm On May 03, 2010
job
Re: What Do You Think About Rich Sugar Mamas ? by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 03, 2010
catch up.

cool_flexi@yahoo.ca
Re: What Do You Think About Rich Sugar Mamas ? by Tattooboy: 7:35pm On May 03, 2010
Hey poster, re u sure bout this? No ritual stuff pls!
Re: What Do You Think About Rich Sugar Mamas ? by kkkossy(m): 8:09pm On May 03, 2010
@poster, seriously at this point, it's very necessary u go get a life.
Re: What Do You Think About Rich Sugar Mamas ? by Jaideyone(m): 8:22pm On May 03, 2010
this poster is only found on sugar mummy threads. he's definitely up to sumtin.
Re: What Do You Think About Rich Sugar Mamas ? by rickie4us(m): 10:44pm On May 03, 2010
vampires
Re: What Do You Think About Rich Sugar Mamas ? by iice(f): 3:57am On May 04, 2010
And the dense person keeps posting this topic here angry
Re: What Do You Think About Rich Sugar Mamas ? by Arkhin(m): 3:49pm On May 04, 2010
These silly swindlers and their stinking antics, fools will definitely rush in.

(1) (Reply)

Guy Looking For Cool Females As Friends / Female Friends--@ Least To Start With Frienship / Urgent! My Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.