Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Liah Sharibu, The Only Christian Amongst The Dapchigirls Remains With Boko Haram - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Liah Sharibu, The Only Christian Amongst The Dapchigirls Remains With Boko Haram (44171 Views)

Reno Omokri - “Leah Sharibu: The Girl Boko Haram Left Behind" / Boko Haram ‘Returning To Dapchi With Leah Sharibu’ - The Cable / Boko Haram Returns Kidnapped Dapchigirls, 5 Dead - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liah Sharibu, The Only Christian Amongst The Dapchigirls Remains With Boko Haram by sujexy(m): 11:42am On Mar 21, 2018
seunmsg:
Very sad and disturbing. Hopefully, she will regain her freedom very soon. I however don't like the religious angle. Like i wrote when the incidence occurred initially, the problem is a humanitarian one and we should not allow it to be politicized or given a religious coloration. Where is the proof that she is the only christian among the 110 kidnapped girls? How did sahara reporters got the information that she was not released because of her christian faith? Five of the girls were reported dead, were they killed because of their religion?

The same handles on nairaland that attempted to politicize the kidnapping and make it out as a Buahri failure are the same set of people that are now very angry over the release. People who don't care about the girls and their parents should not be allowed to compromise their safe return with politics and religion. We should wait for a more detailed information about the release and those still left in captivity before we start making baseless assertions.
The truth is that ur conscience has been sneered!! No apology!
Your comments are very far from realistic, only riddled with unrepentant support for a failure...
You want to tell me that you believe this whole kidnap brouhaha?
Even my kids in primary School can see FG's hand so painted with this whole joke..Oga go and regain your conscience!!

4 Likes

Re: Liah Sharibu, The Only Christian Amongst The Dapchigirls Remains With Boko Haram by ollah2: 11:43am On Mar 21, 2018
horsepower101:
Chibok girls were Christian and were held over 3 years.

Dapchi girls are Muslims and were all released weeks later.

Omg!! Can people like you reason logically again? Can you reason without religious lenses used?

Election is around the corner and this is a complete political move to scope cheap points. If the Dapchi girls disappear for years, won't opposition use it against the present administration in order to win the hearts of Nigerians?

People like you are too dumb
Re: Liah Sharibu, The Only Christian Amongst The Dapchigirls Remains With Boko Haram by progress69: 11:50am On Mar 21, 2018
seunmsg:
Very sad and disturbing. Hopefully, she will regain her freedom very soon. I however don't like the religious angle. Like i wrote when the incidence occurred initially, the problem is a humanitarian one and we should not allow it to be politicized or given a religious coloration. Where is the proof that she is the only christian among the 110 kidnapped girls? How did sahara reporters got the information that she was not released because of her christian faith? Five of the girls were reported dead, were they killed because of their religion?

The same handles on nairaland that attempted to politicize the kidnapping and make it out as a Buahri failure are the same set of people that are now very angry over the release. People who don't care about the girls and their parents should not be allowed to compromise their safe return with politics and religion. We should wait for a more detailed information about the release and those still left in captivity before we start making baseless assertions.

Nna my brother...
Same clowns that shouted Chibok is a scam...it never happened are the same ones crying and complaining about negotiations to release the innocent girls.
This same super clowns claimed bring back chibok girls have come bk to hunt APC, now that a serious government took immediate actions in order not to have a repeat of chibok saga....they are whining and wailing again. Imagine the dumb religious bias....going by their assertions, 5 muslim girls have were killed so what should the muslims say?

1 Like

Re: Liah Sharibu, The Only Christian Amongst The Dapchigirls Remains With Boko Haram by begwong: 11:51am On Mar 21, 2018
SCAM abduction!
Re: Liah Sharibu, The Only Christian Amongst The Dapchigirls Remains With Boko Haram by seunmsg(m): 11:52am On Mar 21, 2018
hush15:

But it is political already, its not anything humanitarian or whatever. From inception, its been political. From withdrawing of troops to returning is so political that it oozing lies and deceit and its choking.

Nobody is angry about the release. What people like me is so upset about and dont understand is why the need to kidnap to prove a point. Does life really has no meaning? Ofcourse they will be released. That's part of the agenda. Everything, whether intentional or non intentional is all about next year. I refuse to accept that it was a random kidnap. And following it through, the acts, the ignorance, the pretence, the assumptions, the intents, the emotions shows that it was all staged. A responsible government true to its citizens would never allow such acts to get away without culprits. This one, government engage the culprit in negotiations and the same culprits drive the same girls backs everything becomes normal just like that. Just to now give it a religious face, the only christian amongst the girls is now held backand i tell you, that one may take awhile cos she needs to be reprogrammed the right way.

This is evil. This is wickedness. The girls are returned, well it sounds good and ideally, one ahould be happy bit the whole charade is just pure evil

All what you wrote are emotional assumptions without any iota of truth. After the chibok mishap, one would have thought that reasonable Nigerians will never again allow politics to let them assume that everything was planned for a political purpose. I am sure you are one of those who called chibok a scam despite all the glaring evidences. If GEJ had taken early actions when the chibok kidnapping happened, maybe the case would have been resolved early enough before it took such a huge dimension. But no, people like you and him kept painting the crisis with political coloration.

You can believe whatever you like but the truth of the matter is sacred and stares at all of us in our faces. Girls were kidnapped in Dapchi by a faction of boko haram and happily for people like me and the family of the girls, majority of them have been released today. We demanded that government should take early action and we are grateful that governments action had paid off.
Re: Liah Sharibu, The Only Christian Amongst The Dapchigirls Remains With Boko Haram by FarahAideed: 11:53am On Mar 21, 2018
Buhari clearly refused to pay ransome for the Christian girl and we all still remember how he shut down the chapel in Ado rock and demolished the one in the VPs quarters
Re: Liah Sharibu, The Only Christian Amongst The Dapchigirls Remains With Boko Haram by seunmsg(m): 12:03pm On Mar 21, 2018
progress69:

Nna my brother...
Same clowns that shouted Chibok is a scam...it never happened and the same ones crying that complain about negotiations to release the innocent girls.
This same super clowns claimed bring back chibok girls have come bk to hunt APC, now that a serious government took immediate actions in order not to have a repeat of chibok saga....they are whining and wailing again. Imagine the dumb religious bias....going by their assertions, 5 muslim girls have were killed so what should the muslims say?

The reactions of some of them is really appalling. They shouted at the top of their voices that Buhari should take action and now that there is a major breakthrough, they are so angry and calling it a scam. Wailers are so fvcking insatiable.

2 Likes

Re: Liah Sharibu, The Only Christian Amongst The Dapchigirls Remains With Boko Haram by AlwaysUltraPad: 12:04pm On Mar 21, 2018
Why Sahara this stupid? Why making it a religious thing?
Re: Liah Sharibu, The Only Christian Amongst The Dapchigirls Remains With Boko Haram by progress69: 12:07pm On Mar 21, 2018
AlwaysUltraPad:
Why Sahara this stupid? Why making it a religious thing?

Very stupid indeed. By their narrative the 5 girls killed are muslims...so should we also say BH killed 5 muslim girls and kept the only christian girl alive?
Re: Liah Sharibu, The Only Christian Amongst The Dapchigirls Remains With Boko Haram by AlwaysUltraPad: 12:09pm On Mar 21, 2018
progress69:

Very stupid indeed. By their narrative the 5 girls killed are muslims...so should we also say BH killed 5 muslim girls and kept the only christian girl alive?
I can't understand. I wish this country is less religious. We'd be less stupid.
Re: Liah Sharibu, The Only Christian Amongst The Dapchigirls Remains With Boko Haram by dantori(m): 12:13pm On Mar 21, 2018
honey001:
Please, help me inform the presidency that they forgot one innocent girl where she was kept by them.
Scam abduction!
They should go and bring the girl back now oooh!

This is a clinical finish by bokoharam,they kidknapped the girls without any security interruption/interception and returned them neatly without being intercepted as well. But b4 the directors of this movie will think that they are smart let me point out that the movie is only 4 the gullibles

I pray one of your family members or you to be in the next movie. THINK
Re: Liah Sharibu, The Only Christian Amongst The Dapchigirls Remains With Boko Haram by somehow: 12:19pm On Mar 21, 2018
Thank you.

most Nigerians are the worst set of humans on earth.

no value for life at all!

seunmsg:

Re: Liah Sharibu, The Only Christian Amongst The Dapchigirls Remains With Boko Haram by somehow: 12:21pm On Mar 21, 2018
Don't you know we have many sick and mentally derailed people in Nigeria?

They derive joy in seeing others suffer just to prove their sentiments right.

Go to religious houses, people use other people's misfortunes to praise their God. please what kind of humans are we?

seunmsg:

The reactions of some of them is really appalling. They shouted at the top of their voices that Buhari should take action and now that there is a major breakthrough, they are so angry and calling it a scam. Wailers are so fvcking insatiable.
Re: Liah Sharibu, The Only Christian Amongst The Dapchigirls Remains With Boko Haram by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 12:22pm On Mar 21, 2018
AlwaysUltraPad:
I can't understand. I wish this country is less religious. We'd be less stupid.
Really pathetic that no solution or hope till now.
Re: Liah Sharibu, The Only Christian Amongst The Dapchigirls Remains With Boko Haram by undefeateds: 12:23pm On Mar 21, 2018
buhari should not be sentimental in the negotiation with his brothers,the girl must not die and must be rescue as soon as possible
Re: Liah Sharibu, The Only Christian Amongst The Dapchigirls Remains With Boko Haram by aliyubaka: 12:25pm On Mar 21, 2018
I HATE ISLAM WITH ALL MY HEART. THIS RELIGION IS WORSE THAN CANCER. I LIKE SHIT (POO POO) MORE THAN THIS RELIGION. ISLAM IS EVIL. PERIOD.
Re: Liah Sharibu, The Only Christian Amongst The Dapchigirls Remains With Boko Haram by kennymartinz(m): 12:25pm On Mar 21, 2018
The God you served would protect u IJN
Re: Liah Sharibu, The Only Christian Amongst The Dapchigirls Remains With Boko Haram by Foeniz(m): 12:32pm On Mar 21, 2018
[quote author=lalasticlala post=66024665]According to Sahara Reporters

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/976367932660965376[/quote

Oh my father. In Jesus name let this daughter of Zion be release now.
We command all the forces that make this world began to work in favor of this Girl now.

1 Like

Re: Liah Sharibu, The Only Christian Amongst The Dapchigirls Remains With Boko Haram by toye440: 12:36pm On Mar 21, 2018
Papiikush:
If I say what is in my mind now, a mod will ban me for speaking against a certain religion constantly terrorizing the county and kidnapping little girls.

Well.. May God bring her back home safely
Guy speak they r d problem of these country. Now wants to argue their fight is not abt religion. They wre giving d pass to make abduction only to realise they abducted their girls but discovered only one christian who they kept and release d rest.
Now i understand y he doesnt want to sign peace corp bill, as there would b no more means of stealing money in d name of Ransome. Any christian wey vote this guy come 2019 is an ANTICHRIST.
Re: Liah Sharibu, The Only Christian Amongst The Dapchigirls Remains With Boko Haram by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 12:46pm On Mar 21, 2018
What a country!
honey001:
Please, help me inform the presidency that they forgot one innocent girl where she was kept by them.
Scam abduction!
They should go and bring the girl back now oooh!

This is a clinical finish by bokoharam,they kidknapped the girls without any security interruption/interception and returned them neatly without being intercepted as well. But b4 the directors of this movie will think that they are smart let me point out that the movie is only 4 the gullibles
Re: Liah Sharibu, The Only Christian Amongst The Dapchigirls Remains With Boko Haram by ifrosh: 1:03pm On Mar 21, 2018
Crocky23:
Buhari made sure they kept the Christian girl.

so did u mean all the dapchi girls as been released except the Christians...
Re: Liah Sharibu, The Only Christian Amongst The Dapchigirls Remains With Boko Haram by godofuck231: 1:05pm On Mar 21, 2018
May God punish the imbeciles who knew Bubu was a dunce and tribalist leader and still put him into power, may generations suffer twisted disorders medically
Re: Liah Sharibu, The Only Christian Amongst The Dapchigirls Remains With Boko Haram by luckydion(m): 1:54pm On Mar 21, 2018
Smily202:

The girl doesn't wanna be brainwashed like others because she's Christian. Nevertheless; Buhari footsoldiers can fool some of the people all the time but can't fool all the people all the time. I wonder weather Bokoharam are ghost that can come kidnap 120girls at a time and return them anytime they deem fit.

Fulanis herdsmen will slaughter ppl in their sleep and Army will be celebrating defeating unarmed protesters with megaphone. #we are still watching the movie cry .

Fulanis Herdsmen attacked and kill the soldiers yet they are criminals unlike IPOB that are terrorist with megaphone. : FG

LET WAIT TO HEAR CAMPAIGN FOR 2019 THAT DAPTCHI GIRLS WERE RELEASE UNHURT, BUT DURING THE OTHER HE COLUDN'T...... ALL THESE ARE POLITICAL "ANANOS", "POLITICAL FIGURE-MANNA", AND POLITICAL EQUATION FOR 2019 ELECTION CAMPAIGN.

GOD HELPS OUR NATION NIGERIA.................................

1 Like

Re: Liah Sharibu, The Only Christian Amongst The Dapchigirls Remains With Boko Haram by highness25(m): 2:19pm On Mar 21, 2018
Hades2016:
Can't just imagine what the girl will be going through right now in the hands of those mother fvvcker cry cry cry God
You mean in the hands of FG? stop believing everything you see. The Dapchi saga was orchestrated by FG ask them they will tell you the truth
Re: Liah Sharibu, The Only Christian Amongst The Dapchigirls Remains With Boko Haram by AlwaysUltraPad: 2:24pm On Mar 21, 2018
CofOLandOfPeace:

Really pathetic that no solution or hope till now.
too bad for us as a people.
Re: Liah Sharibu, The Only Christian Amongst The Dapchigirls Remains With Boko Haram by newoffer: 2:38pm On Mar 21, 2018
Nigeria is a land of scammers. Imagine all dis lies since I was born.
Re: Liah Sharibu, The Only Christian Amongst The Dapchigirls Remains With Boko Haram by carinmom(f): 2:41pm On Mar 21, 2018
seunmsg:

One can't help but admire you for your unbiased and patriotic comments.

Kudos to you.
Re: Liah Sharibu, The Only Christian Amongst The Dapchigirls Remains With Boko Haram by hush15: 2:53pm On Mar 21, 2018
seunmsg:

All what you wrote are emotional assumptions without any iota of truth. After the chibok mishap, one would have thought that reasonable Nigerians will never again allow politics to let them assume that everything was planned for a political purpose. I am sure you are one of those who called chibok a scam despite all the glaring evidences. If GEJ had taken early actions when the chibok kidnapping happened, maybe the case would have been resolved early enough before it took such a huge dimension. But no, people like you and him kept painting the crisis with political coloration.

You can believe whatever you like but the truth of the matter is sacred and stares at all of us in our faces. Girls were kidnapped in Dapchi by a faction of boko haram and happily for people like me and the family of the girls, majority of them have been released today. We demanded that government should take early action and we are grateful that governments action had paid off.

Well, you can throw in all the tantrums you want , call me names but all what it is so far isnt far from the truth. This is all fraud and its quite unfortunate that even the dapchi girls had to go through this. Ofcourse, am glad they with thier family and if thats all that makes you happy, thumbs up but i know for one that this government's hand is not clean in this matter. Be it faction or the entire Boko haram, this government has let terrorism and herdsmen killings have their way. Even the chibok girls, am pretty sure their hands are not entirely clean and as long as there is a God in heaven, they will recieve their due rewards, except God is not God.

This isnt emotions, its pure reason. Your government only wanted to score cheap political points and its the truth. Quite unfornate that the dapchi girls where the pawns in this game of power. As reported, they withdrew security forces and that paved way for what happened subsequently and the rest is history.

Like a friend will say, all na time. The only way to sustain a lie is tell another lie and its goes on like that till the lie starts exhibiting some truths. Truth is inevitable, one day it will surface and when it does, even those that are part of this even in their grave will still receive judgement
Re: Liah Sharibu, The Only Christian Amongst The Dapchigirls Remains With Boko Haram by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 21, 2018
Okewa:
Why will u fall for the cheap propaganda
Hmm am just speechless, but what made you call it propaganda Pls?
Re: Liah Sharibu, The Only Christian Amongst The Dapchigirls Remains With Boko Haram by wakeupafricanyo: 2:58pm On Mar 21, 2018
DANKWAMBO is the answer
Re: Liah Sharibu, The Only Christian Amongst The Dapchigirls Remains With Boko Haram by eikobaby: 3:43pm On Mar 21, 2018
DDeliverer:
Interesting..
are you been serious? What's interesting in this. I hope it'll one day be your sister in that shit hole then you'll know interesting it is.
Re: Liah Sharibu, The Only Christian Amongst The Dapchigirls Remains With Boko Haram by Joshuaoseoboh(m): 3:50pm On Mar 21, 2018
I Just CAME across a movie title "LEGEND OF DIPACHI"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South East Governors Meet In Governor's House Enugu (pictures) / Amotekun: Group Gives Tinubu 24 Hours To Reveal Position / Swarm Of Bees Disrupt APC Rally In Kogi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.