Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Freed Dapchi Girls Receiving Treatment In Hospital - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Freed Dapchi Girls Receiving Treatment In Hospital (17457 Views)

Photo Of El-Zakzaky Receiving Treatment In India / Freed Dapchi Schoolgirl Speaks: How We Were Kidnapped, Treated / Freed Dapchi Girls Arrive Home (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freed Dapchi Girls Receiving Treatment In Hospital by Islie: 11:08am On Mar 21, 2018
Posted By: Duku JOEL,

The abducted students of Government Girls Science and Technical College, Dapchi, Yobe State, have been released by Boko Haram.

At least 110 girls were abducted from their hostels on February 19 by a faction of Boko Haram loyal to Abu Musab Al-Barnawi, son of the late founder of the terror group, Yusuf Mohammed.

The Chairman of the Abducted Girls Parents’ Forum, Alhaji Bashir Manzo, told our correspondent that the girls have been released.

However, he has not ascertained the number of those freed by Boko Haram.

A prominent member of Dapchi Community also confirmed that they are presently taking the girls’ roll call.

“As I speak with you, we are presently trying to take the roll call of the girls to ascertain the exact number,” the source said.

The girls’ release coincided with a solidarity visit of parents of the abducted Chibok girls who are currently in Dapchi.

A security source said: “Boko Haram militants drove into Dapchi and dropped off the girls at the heart of the town and went back with no shot fired at them. We were asked to leave our camp which is the same route that Boko Haram followed to drop off the girls.”

A residents said the girls are currently receiving treatment at the General Hospital in Dapchi.

“The girls are looking terrible. Most of them are on drip because they very exhausted and underfed, ” a medical personnel at the hospital said.

Speaking on number of girls released, another security source said some of the parents took their children away immediately Boko Haram dropped them.

“We are having challenges getting the exact number of girls released because some of the parents came and took their children away immediately Boko Haram came and dropped them off. We are trying to retrieve some of the girls now but it is difficult,” he stated.

http://thenationonlineng.net/update-freed-dapchi-girls-receiving-treatment-in-hospital/

lalasticlala
Re: Freed Dapchi Girls Receiving Treatment In Hospital by Firefire(m): 11:09am On Mar 21, 2018
Treatment from exhaustion ?

Buhary & APC will surely be punished at the fullness of time. - Adesina

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Freed Dapchi Girls Receiving Treatment In Hospital by Crocky23: 11:15am On Mar 21, 2018
Speaking on number of girls released, another security source said some of the parents took their children away immediately Boko Haram dropped them

When is part 2 of this movie coming out?

17 Likes

Re: Freed Dapchi Girls Receiving Treatment In Hospital by JosEast(m): 11:20am On Mar 21, 2018
Free others...
Re: Freed Dapchi Girls Receiving Treatment In Hospital by Ladipodeal: 11:23am On Mar 21, 2018
Boko Haram came and dropped them off.

Imagine!!!

8 Likes

Re: Freed Dapchi Girls Receiving Treatment In Hospital by seunmsg(m): 11:25am On Mar 21, 2018
Firefire:
Treatment from exhaustion ?

Buhary & APC will surely be punished at the fullness of time. - Adesina

what exactly are you ranting about? why are you so pained that the governments effort to release the girls is paying? Is this not what we all wanted? Why do you little minds always think that everything is PDP vs APC politics? Parents and relations of the released girls are rejoicing and indeed, all reasonable Nigerians are happy over this development. If you are so sad about their release, go to your room and cry quietly instead of spamming the internet with your rantings.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Freed Dapchi Girls Receiving Treatment In Hospital by Firefire(m): 11:31am On Mar 21, 2018
seunmsg:

what exactly are you ranting about? why are you so pained that the governments effort to release the girls is paying? Is this not what we all wanted?

Posterity will judge APC, Buhary and all the Zone-Bs supporting this wicked propagandists.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freed Dapchi Girls Receiving Treatment In Hospital by amiibaby(f): 12:30pm On Mar 21, 2018
Hmmm Are they sure this are the dapchi school girls or it's just a facade

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freed Dapchi Girls Receiving Treatment In Hospital by handsomeyinka(m): 12:30pm On Mar 21, 2018
It is well
Re: Freed Dapchi Girls Receiving Treatment In Hospital by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:30pm On Mar 21, 2018
GOOD JOB FG!

THE 12 COMMITMENTS OF BUHARISM
I am a Buharist. This means that:
1. Even though I am not always happy with President Buhari’s actions, I do not and will never regret voting for him to be President of Nigeria.
2. I reserve the right to criticize him privately or publicly without giving up on him or abandoning him. I also reserve the right to vote for him for a second term because I consider him the best and most committed of all the choices on offer. Because elections are about the relative merits of what is on offer, not about social media noisemaking or wishful thinking or impracticable idealism.
3. While there are legitimate grounds for some of the frustration Nigerians are experiencing with President Buhari, there are also a lot of people who are against the President simply because the taps of corruption are no longer flowing the way they used to flow under Goodluck Jonathan and the PDP. For these ones I have no apologies!
4. I am proud that I have a President and Vice President who are men of unquestionable integrity, who will not cut any deals for the purposes of self-enrichment, and will never preside over the looting of our commonwealth.
5. I acknowledge that one of President Buhari’s weaknesses is that he is not a man of many words, and that his reticence is often misconstrued as weakness or arrogance or nonchalance. But I know that the President is a man who prefers action to talk, who prefers to show his commitment by taking action behind the scenes instead of playing to the gallery with empty gestures.
6. I know that anyone who says we have not made tremendous progress against Boko Haram is lying or ignorant or forgetful. Who can forget the days when Boko Haram had overrun most of Borno State, as well as large parts of Adamawa, hoisting flags, running a state-within-a-state; bombing Kano and Abuja at will; and making a mockery of our military to the extent that the Jonathan Administration had to hire mercenaries from South Africa.
7. I am aware that a lot of the things that President Buhari is being blamed for are issues that predated his administration. And that it is foolishness and idiocy to pin the blame for a fire on the man who’s trying hard to put it out, while praising or exonerating the men under whom the fire started.
8. I know that the 2019 elections will be an opportunity for grand looters and incompetents to try to return to power, to take Nigeria back to the days when all of our commonwealth was being looted on a grand scale and with impunity. Nigeria must never return to the dark days.
9. I recognise that President Buhari is not a perfect man. But he has the interest of Nigeria at heart and I trust that a lot of the foundation that is being laid right now will yield good fruit for Nigeria in the years ahead.
10. I acknowledge that the road to the Promised Land ahead of Nigeria will be paved with some difficulty. One example: A country that is trying to substitute imported rice with locally produced rice will have to endure initial price increases, until local production grows to levels that meet up with the quantities that used to be imported. But ultimately local production is a good goal, instead of squandering our hard-earned forex on supporting industries in distant lands.
11. I will not fall for the lies and deceit of the PDP and other opposition, who are daily trying to revise history and make us forget what they put us through before President Buhari emerged as President. I will continue to ask them what they did with the $100 oil Nigeria enjoyed for years under their watch, and why, during those years of boom, we didn’t save for the future or invest in infrastructure. Is that what they want us to return to?
12. Finally, I will try my best to be patient with the President and his administration. But I will also continue to reserve the right to criticize them when they make mistakes.
# Copied

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Freed Dapchi Girls Receiving Treatment In Hospital by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 21, 2018
Just look at how some morons have shattered the precious life and promising future of these innocent girls.

1 Like

Re: Freed Dapchi Girls Receiving Treatment In Hospital by segebase(m): 12:31pm On Mar 21, 2018
hope those boko haram no too wound dem with dem hot preek
Re: Freed Dapchi Girls Receiving Treatment In Hospital by PotatoSalad(m): 12:31pm On Mar 21, 2018
Hahahahahahaha. Bullocks
Just the way 9/11 attacks was an inside job, the government is behind Boko Haram.
The things wey God go judge in this world ehn.

2 Likes

Re: Freed Dapchi Girls Receiving Treatment In Hospital by ModsWillKillNL: 12:31pm On Mar 21, 2018
Ehya
Re: Freed Dapchi Girls Receiving Treatment In Hospital by Iyajelili(f): 12:31pm On Mar 21, 2018
A well scripted movie.

1 Like

Re: Freed Dapchi Girls Receiving Treatment In Hospital by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:31pm On Mar 21, 2018
seunmsg:

what exactly are you ranting about? why are you so pained that the governments effort to release the girls is paying? Is this not what we all wanted? Why do you little minds always think that everything is PDP vs APC politics? Parents and relations of the released girls are rejoicing and indeed, all reasonable Nigerians are happy over this development. If you are so sad about their release, go to your room and cry quietly instead of spamming the internet with your rantings.

God bless you my brother.
Some Nigerians are just so pathetic!
Just imagine them being sad and pained by this good news.
All they want and pray for is bad news all year round.
Losers!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freed Dapchi Girls Receiving Treatment In Hospital by DWJOBScom(m): 12:32pm On Mar 21, 2018
Thank God the girls are back but I don't trust this Govt.

There's more to this than what is told or meant to be believed.

1 Like

Re: Freed Dapchi Girls Receiving Treatment In Hospital by Soreza(m): 12:32pm On Mar 21, 2018
These Hausa people think we are fools o ;Dreally,so because Jonathan didn't bring back CHIBOK girls they then capture some girls take them to government House hide them n tell the media to tell us they were captured then of of a sudden they are released grin 2019 campaign buhari brought back the dapchi girls n LET THE ZOMBIE SHOUT SAI BUHARNONSENSE.

2 Likes

Re: Freed Dapchi Girls Receiving Treatment In Hospital by ZombieTAMER: 12:32pm On Mar 21, 2018
What's the tittle of this movie...

Apc is a terrorist party

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freed Dapchi Girls Receiving Treatment In Hospital by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 21, 2018
seunmsg:

you even have time to respond to these faceless ones. peolpe that gloom, ignorance,sadness and suffering have become part and parcel of their everyday.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freed Dapchi Girls Receiving Treatment In Hospital by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 21, 2018
More money for bokoharam to purchase arms.

1 Like

Re: Freed Dapchi Girls Receiving Treatment In Hospital by Arnold04: 12:34pm On Mar 21, 2018
This news is like blue film

1 Like

Re: Freed Dapchi Girls Receiving Treatment In Hospital by PotatoSalad(m): 12:34pm On Mar 21, 2018
Iyajelili:
A well scripted movie.
In 4k UHD grin

2 Likes

Re: Freed Dapchi Girls Receiving Treatment In Hospital by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 21, 2018
silastemplar:
you even have time to respond to these faceless ones. peolpe that gloom, ignorance,sadness and suffering have become part and parcel of their everyday.
Do you live in aso rock not to feel buhari imposed recession?

1 Like

Re: Freed Dapchi Girls Receiving Treatment In Hospital by Kazeem47(m): 12:36pm On Mar 21, 2018
All this thing happening in Nigeria were planned from the abduction to book-haram,niger-delta and so on because when all these things stop most of those ogas at the top won't be able to make money again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Freed Dapchi Girls Receiving Treatment In Hospital by great664(m): 12:36pm On Mar 21, 2018
Lol..... Naija

They drove in drop the girls amidst tight security and safely drove back again...

Good thing you agreed to return the girsls to their family... Posterity will judge your lineage...

Hope your children are getting married now and making babies?

We are in this country and this world.... Time will tell.

1 Like

Re: Freed Dapchi Girls Receiving Treatment In Hospital by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 21, 2018
it will not be well wit buhari and apc

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Primaries: APC Proposes N55m For Presidential Form / Gunmen Attack Iboko Police Station In Ebonyi / Wole Soyinka To Amotekun Operatives: Ogun Will Strike If You Abuse Your Uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.