Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,572 members, 7,958,777 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:41 PM

Dapchi Release..time To Wake Up Southern Nigeriaa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapchi Release..time To Wake Up Southern Nigeriaa (507 Views)

Convention: APC Notifies INEC, To Release Time-table / Dino Melaye’s Recall Process To Begin Next Week, INEC Release Time Table / Photo-pdp Release Time Table For Anambra 2017 Gubernatorial Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dapchi Release..time To Wake Up Southern Nigeriaa by conehead2018: 11:32am On Mar 21, 2018
With the recent release of the abdicated dapchi school girls and subsequent release calls for question.. What did buhari do that Jonathan didn't? What did buratai do that Ihejerika never did? What did the negotiators of buhari say that the Australian negotiator and others employed by gej didn't say?...your guess is as good as mine.
Its now crystal clear that boko haram is the making of the north against gej and the truth is emerging by day and yet we are too scared to tell the north to there face that they are testing our collective resolve and insulting our intelligence.
We southernas should as a matter of urgency come together form an alliance to checkmate the rampaging north for today its gej tomorrow it could be anyone owing to the norths sense of hegimony...The lattest Fulani incursion into Benue and now kogi states should be an eye opener to any sane Southerner that we are only waiting for Armageddon on our door step....The earlier the better for our enemy is very formidable and we have to be formidable to defeat it.

2 Likes

Re: Dapchi Release..time To Wake Up Southern Nigeriaa by Optional09: 12:57pm On Mar 21, 2018
You can’t be less right

1 Like

Re: Dapchi Release..time To Wake Up Southern Nigeriaa by kapelvej: 1:17pm On Mar 21, 2018
They came for Anglican I said nothing, they came for Catholics I said nothing, they came for protestants I said nothing, now they came for me, nobody was remaining to help me. Rise up Nigerians, can you not see that something is not quite right with this Boko Haram thing "

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

We Have No Confidence In INEC, Says PDP / Dapchi Girls : Can This Be True Or The Work Of The Opposition / Between The Nigerian Army And The Book Haram Who Can We Say Have Been Decimated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.