Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,666 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Senator Dino Melaye Sings And Talks About His Allegation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Dino Melaye Sings And Talks About His Allegation (18418 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye Sings At AY Show, Says "Don't Laugh oooo". See Reactions / ABASI AYAYA: Dino Melaye Sings Praises To God (VIDEO) / Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sings And Talks About His Allegation by chloride6: 1:47pm On Mar 21, 2018
benzene00:
shocked

This man sings better than my brother airforce1

Is it you, Nwaamaikpe ?
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sings And Talks About His Allegation by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:51pm On Mar 21, 2018
1nigeriamyfoot:
You better face your kobo kobo suya business.
Kobo Kobo business?! Lol.�. It can feed you and your kindred for a lifetime broke, lazy a#ss!!
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sings And Talks About His Allegation by JMOB(m): 1:52pm On Mar 21, 2018
How will the children of this man be acting sef...will they be proud of their dad at all?
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sings And Talks About His Allegation by Gavel(m): 1:59pm On Mar 21, 2018
Coming from a Senator of the Federal Republic, this is shameful. angry
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sings And Talks About His Allegation by saheedunited: 2:06pm On Mar 21, 2018
Kogi State's senator (Dino) need to undergo medical psychiatric test ( a responsible man would not be behaving like this). He is a disgrace Senator, I am sorry for saying this
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sings And Talks About His Allegation by Beautyprincess(f): 2:08pm On Mar 21, 2018
may God protect Dino from the Hand of this Evil people Naija. they jst hate him for his truth. i pray for u Dino, u will not die young.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sings And Talks About His Allegation by Beautyprincess(f): 2:10pm On Mar 21, 2018
shut up! wetin u know?
saheedunited:
Kogi State's senator (Dino) need to undergo medical psychiatric test ( a responsible man would not be behaving like this). He is a disgrace Senator, I am sorry for saying this
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sings And Talks About His Allegation by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:11pm On Mar 21, 2018
martineverest:
Nigerians deserve their kind of leaders
Like Buhari?
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sings And Talks About His Allegation by engrjacuzzi: 2:34pm On Mar 21, 2018
our founding fathers will be regretting why Nigeria ever exited... I don't know how we got to this level.
someone should please show us a videos on Tafa Balewa, Azikiwe or Ammadu Bello displaying what Dino is doing.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sings And Talks About His Allegation by Mimee803: 2:49pm On Mar 21, 2018
But what kind of country is dis sef... sad
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sings And Talks About His Allegation by Onyinye15(f): 2:51pm On Mar 21, 2018
SIRTee15:

Happy birthday....

Thanks dearie
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sings And Talks About His Allegation by Onyinye15(f): 2:52pm On Mar 21, 2018
slivertongue:

Happy baiday bae

Thanks dear
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sings And Talks About His Allegation by chubinwa(m): 3:05pm On Mar 21, 2018
this man misused his talent. he aught to b a comedian not a politician

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sings And Talks About His Allegation by nan1: 3:20pm On Mar 21, 2018
m
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sings And Talks About His Allegation by MinCeteris: 3:22pm On Mar 21, 2018
How did we get to this level?

I can't believe our 13.5 million hard earned naira (through tax) is going to a character like this.

Every day and night, I wish and pray that God strike Dino, Yahaya Bello and their likes with a calamity that will keep themout of Governance and public for life..
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sings And Talks About His Allegation by stevecantrell: 3:38pm On Mar 21, 2018
in the old days when a man acquired wealth and position he became calm and docile...
In our own generation a man gets money and he begins to display all manner of psuedo-talent he never had before.

DINO u still ma guy anyday grin

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sings And Talks About His Allegation by dfrost: 4:13pm On Mar 21, 2018
Jayuba:

happy bday damsel. Wish u many more yrs to come.

shocked
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sings And Talks About His Allegation by adontcare(f): 4:44pm On Mar 21, 2018
grin grin I like dis man like say tomorrow no dey. My guy well well
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sings And Talks About His Allegation by adontcare(f): 4:46pm On Mar 21, 2018
saheedunited:
so he should die in silence. I like him
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sings And Talks About His Allegation by Segmat1: 5:46pm On Mar 21, 2018
Bello and Federal government are after Dino because he is saying the truth.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sings And Talks About His Allegation by mechanics(m): 5:52pm On Mar 21, 2018
Very funny senator.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sings And Talks About His Allegation by arewaproudly: 5:53pm On Mar 21, 2018
dino is a real mess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sings And Talks About His Allegation by kmaster007: 7:25pm On Mar 21, 2018
I don't no wch name I suld call dis man
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sings And Talks About His Allegation by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:49pm On Mar 21, 2018
post=66029520:

Kobo Kobo business?!
Lol.�.
It can feed you and your kindred for a lifetime broke, lazy a#ss!!
yet u cant afford fb advert less than 400naira. You are a joke grin
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sings And Talks About His Allegation by SIRTee15: 12:52am On Mar 22, 2018
Onyinye15:

Thanks dearie
Yeah...
U are a namesake to my very close friend here in uk...
I do hope u are as nice as she is...
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sings And Talks About His Allegation by slivertongue: 1:40am On Mar 22, 2018
Onyinye15:

Thanks dear
fatana alheri ne...
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sings And Talks About His Allegation by deji17: 1:55am On Mar 22, 2018
Dino is a born clown..
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sings And Talks About His Allegation by Onyinye15(f): 8:55am On Mar 22, 2018
SIRTee15:

Yeah...
U are a namesake to my very close friend here in uk...
I do hope u are as nice as she is...

Kinda nicer grin
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sings And Talks About His Allegation by menix(m): 7:53pm On Apr 24, 2018
eneye1:
Dino is no better than Yeye Bello but because Dino has no masses he is governing that is why it seems is better off..I pity Kogi State... Bello and Dino should come out tell us the reasons for these differences between them. Well, hatred for Tinubu brought this on Kogi

Supol I sight u.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sings And Talks About His Allegation by SUPOL(m): 9:12am On Apr 25, 2018
menix:

Supol I sight u.
Am d only Supol here, be guided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan keeps PDP guessing one week to Kogi, Bayelsa elections - The Nation / Senator Ekpenyong: Wike’s Actions Will Make Northerners Vote Massively For Atiku / The Grounding of Rivers' Aircraft: My Story - Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.