Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

I Need To Hone My Skills In Seo, Sem, And Online Marketing - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need To Hone My Skills In Seo, Sem, And Online Marketing (598 Views)

I Need A Cybersecurity Job To Hone My Skills. / when will sem grants be disburse in Nigeria? / 10 Online Learning Platforms To Hone Your Entrepreneurial Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Hone My Skills In Seo, Sem, And Online Marketing by iamclime(m): 11:57am On Mar 21, 2018
I need ideas on the best ways to learn more about SEO, SEM and Online Marketing generally. Anyone here who can teach me? I want more of practical applications and less of theory. I'm a Marketing Professional but need to learn more in these areas. I want to acquire more skills on the major social media platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, WhatsApp, WordPress, Second Life, Google Plus, YouTube, etc
Please let me know your terms if you're to teach me. DMs are welcome.
Re: I Need To Hone My Skills In Seo, Sem, And Online Marketing by code87: 12:47pm On Mar 21, 2018
What's your location? I can connect you with a professional
Re: I Need To Hone My Skills In Seo, Sem, And Online Marketing by iamclime(m): 4:05pm On Mar 21, 2018
EGBEDA and BADAGRY, both in Lagos State
Re: I Need To Hone My Skills In Seo, Sem, And Online Marketing by SaintChukz(m): 4:30pm On Mar 21, 2018
iamclime:
EGBEDA and BADAGRY, both in Lagos State

The best way for you to learn SEO, SEM and Online marketing will be to seek for internship positions in digital marketing agencies and apply.

Just apply and tell them you'll even pay if need be.
Re: I Need To Hone My Skills In Seo, Sem, And Online Marketing by iamclime(m): 5:09pm On Mar 21, 2018
SaintChukz:

The best way for you to learn SEO, SEM and Online marketing will be to seek for internship positions in digital marketing agencies and apply.

Just apply and tell them you'll even pay if need be.
Noted. Any suggestions?
Re: I Need To Hone My Skills In Seo, Sem, And Online Marketing by 5682olastar: 6:17pm On Mar 21, 2018
I need ideas on the best ways to learn more about SEO, SEM and Online Marketing generally. Anyone here who can teach me? I want more of practical applications and less of theory. I'm a Marketing Professional but need to learn more in these areas. I want to acquire more skills on the major social media platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, WhatsApp, WordPress, Second Life, Google Plus, YouTube, etc
Please let me know your terms if you're to teach me. DMs are welcome.[color=#006600][/color]

Please am interested online marketing any help please
I live at ikorodu
Re: I Need To Hone My Skills In Seo, Sem, And Online Marketing by SaintChukz(m): 9:18pm On Mar 22, 2018
iamclime:

Noted. Any suggestions?

If you are on twitter. Follow this handle @Great_blogging on twitter. They usually post many of such opportunities.

(1) (Reply)

Teacher Vacancy / Recruitment Into Nigeria Prison Service 2018 / Will Npower Pay Backlog To 2017 Beneficiaries? | What do you think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.