Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,333 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Why Government Job? Here Are 5 Businesses To Startup In Nigeria. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Government Job? Here Are 5 Businesses To Startup In Nigeria. (565 Views)

5 Businesses That Are Thriving During Covid-19 Pandemic - Nairametrics / 5 Businesses You Can Start With N50,000 In 2019 / 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Government Job? Here Are 5 Businesses To Startup In Nigeria. by Johndavid10th: 12:31pm On Mar 21, 2018
WHY GOVERNMENT JOB? HERE ARE 5 BUSINESSES TO STARTUP IN NIGERIA.
john david March 21, 2018 ARTICLE

While a majority of the Nigerian population are forcing their way into the public sector to meet ends, a lot of opportunities are dieing down, and remain untapped in the country.
A nation that have produced the richest man in African, richest woman in Africa and a growing large telecom company, but yet its citizens still run to government to offer them jobs.
I picked sectors in the country that have a lot of opportunities to dig into. While it might differ in location, these are the ones i found in my place. Feel free to add yours at the comment box below.

1. Poultry Farming.
With the festive periods drawing close, chicken is not only needed but eggs also. These eggs can be supplied to restaurants as well as sold to retail outlets.
Believe me I've seen a lot of people make it in this business.
If you start with 1,000 birds and manage your poultry farm properly, when the turnover on investment begins to come, you will be making millions annually.

2. Fast food eatery
Eatery business is another venture that yields a lot money although though poor management can collapse it! it’s a bit capital intensive and requires good management skills.
Yes, you are a good chef, why not leave your kitchen at home, and sell your gift outside.
Fast food eateries can be sold to people in market places and even those at offices.

3. Transportation business
What we have in this sector of the economy is transport companies badly managed by local chiefs and touts.(wealthresult.com). Well agreed by me, you can upgrade this business people see as inferior into big management and earn mind blowing cash form it .

4. show biz.
You Shoud know that Nigeria is the highest consumers of media content in Africa?

You know how much big brother Naija makes in a season?, well i don't need to say it. But it seems they are comfortably cruising in the show biz with no competition, i believe they won't want one now. *wink.

5. Advertising
Advert, advert, advert. A lot of companies want to either sell their products or maintain their market control.

You can earn cash from this business by advertising for them on blogs, shows, pages. And so on.

Well these are 5 business ventures i think we need to dig in in Nigeria. you have any? Feel free to add it in the comment section.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

11 Photos That Describe The Life Of A Salary Earner / 5 Basic Steps In Focusing Your Message On Social Media / Free Advanced Digital Marketing Training.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.