Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,772 members, 7,827,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Crushed - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Crushed (468 Views)

CRUSHED >>> A JKD STORY / Crushed / CRUSHED (chapter Two) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Crushed by TraceNews(m): 12:39pm On Mar 21, 2018
Elizabeth watched with terror as her self respect was stripped from her. She was filled with shame, terror and regret. She cursed the day she was born because the life she was living right now was no better than dead.

She watched as all the men ogled her, she could see their lust filled eyes. The man who ordered her strip down stood up and came towards her, "Hello beautiful, how are you doing today?" Beth felt so nauseated because his breath smelt of alcohol and weed.

Tears swelled in her eyes but she couldn't let them fall, the man bent his head and tried to kiss her but she took a step back. Rascalman raised his brows, "Feisty huh?" Beth was looking around for a way of escape but the man saw her, "Planning to escape?" He laughed scornfully and shook his head, "I don't think so, tie her up and blindfold her".

The guards did as they were instructed, they tied Beth up and blindfolded her. Elizabeth was raped continuously by Rascalman and his gang, she begged for mercy but all her pleas fell on deaf ears.

She could feel herself weakening, she was feeling dizzy and the last thing she heard before she passed out was the laughter of men.... Rascalman felt so satisfied, he said, " Meeting adjourned because this meeting was the best I have ever had".

Everyone laughed because all of them had their rounds on her. The guard came inside and asked "Sir, what should I do with the lady?" Sniper answered "Dump her body somewhere, far away from here though".

The guard looked at Rascalman for confirmation, and he nodded. Rascalman ordered another guard to bring a bottle of wine and he said to everyone " You can't be a sheep and expect to survive in a lion's den". Everyone nodded in affirmation, you had to be tough and rough in this business. The guard felt so guilty about what he had to do to this lady, the best he could so for her was to get her some clothes and food.
He had no choice than to follow the orders of his boss lest he will be killed. He never knew they were engaged in this shady business when he joined them. He looked at the woman beside him and felt pity for her, they just ushered her life in a new direction and he was helpless to help her. He parked his car outside a store and got her clothes, bread, water and satchet butter; at least this was the best he could do for her.

He wore the clothes for her and packed the provisions inside a polythene bag and laid it beside her. He could have waited till she was awake but he was afraid he would be recognized. He parked the car behind a deserted shop and laid her there, thank God for the day that was turning old, it covered him. He laid the food beside her and also left a note saying; I am sorry I couldn't do anything to help you... Be strong..

Continue READING at: http://www.tracenews.com.ng/2018/03/crushed.html

seun , lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

My You Read Library Experience / Man Go Whack ( A Short Play) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.