Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Start Making Money With Just 500 Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Start Making Money With Just 500 Naira (1303 Views)

Would you like to make 10k today using just #500 for free?? (details inside) / Design Your Logo/businesscard/flyers And Or Any Design For Just 500 Naira!! / With Just #500 You Can Now Easily Make Payments Online By Yourself.lets Help You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start Making Money With Just 500 Naira by daviesojo(m): 1:26pm On Mar 21, 2018
Yep, that's right. You can start making 29k weekly by spending just N500 right now! How, you may ask?
------------------
What works in network marketing is following up. Although 500naira Earners required me to bring at least 5 people so as to get paid to Level 9. But the system is flexible, it is also possible i have more than 5. So after activation. I called few of my friends and inform them about the system. I sent them text messages. I broadcast to my BBM LIST and in 2 days i got 5 activated downlines, I promote my link more on facebook, what's app and call few friends more and my activated direct downlines become 10. At this stage i started helping my downlines by showing them how to promote. Sometimes i give them a deal that if you can get 3 activated downlines I'll help you get 2 more. We are working as a team. Most of them get the three activated down lines within few days and my earnings speed up. I told them they should do the same to their downline. They've been doing that and my network downlines are now in level 4, 5 and I am in level 6 now.
------
I started with only N550 no Extra Payment Just N550.
-----
If everyone on your level including you brings Just 5 people . Below stats will be your income
----
LEVEL 1 - YOU EARN a total of N500
Level 2 - you earn a total of N1,250
Level 3 - you earn a total of N6,250
Level 4 - You earn a total of N31,250
Level 5 - You earn a total of N156,250
Level 6 - You earn a total of N781,250
Level 7 - You earn a total of N3,906,250
Level 8 - You earn a total of N19,531,250
Level 9 - You earn a total of N97,656,250
-----------------
Imagine the possibility of making daily income with N500!
You can request payment to your bank everyday when you have N1000 above in your 500naira balance.
For more Enquiry you can call 500naira Support on 080 6644 0678
To start making daily income with just N550 go to
http://www.?aff=oluwafemidavies Earners website and register NOW!
NOTE: in the registration page, enter OLUWAFEMIDAVIES as your Sponsor/Affiliate username or check for IT!!!
Enjoy Regular income!

(1) (Reply)

How Dangote Initiated The Planned Ban On Importation Of Milk / Lanre Olusola: Biography And Career Journey Of The Catalyst / Covid-19: Japan To Pay Firms $2b To Leave China, Relocate Production Elsewhere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.