Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,583 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

American Lady Complains " It's Difficult Getting A Nigerian Visa " (pictures ) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / American Lady Complains " It's Difficult Getting A Nigerian Visa " (pictures ) (1171 Views)

White Lady Complains About The Difficulty In Getting Nigerian Permit (video) / IELTS: UK Money-Spinning Venture Rips Off Nigerian Visa Applicants / This Is What A Nigerian Visa Looks Like (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Lady Complains " It's Difficult Getting A Nigerian Visa " (pictures ) by hillsiderfak(m): 1:47pm On Mar 21, 2018
Thing May not be working well in Nigeria currently and most Nigerians may be finding their way out of the country , An American Lady recently obtained visa to Nigeria and informed others it's not easy getting a visa to Nigeria, the lady who gave lectures to other americans told them to apply in advance as it took 1 month to get her visa. I wonder what will happen if the Nigerian Economy becomes stronger and the naira becomes more valuable. To all those say getting a visa to Nigeria is easy, why not apply for a visa with another passport and see what will happen to you.

Re: American Lady Complains " It's Difficult Getting A Nigerian Visa " (pictures ) by spartacus11(m): 1:54pm On Mar 21, 2018
Shebi u see , why others are running out others are fighting to get in, to make more money for themselves

I should start looking inwards, to find what this foreigners see that we citizens are not seeing

3 Likes

Re: American Lady Complains " It's Difficult Getting A Nigerian Visa " (pictures ) by BiafranBushBoy: 1:57pm On Mar 21, 2018
not true ma'am.

Just do the right thing to the right person.

Consult me for further meaning.
Re: American Lady Complains " It's Difficult Getting A Nigerian Visa " (pictures ) by hillsiderfak(m): 1:58pm On Mar 21, 2018
It's even harder to a work permit work for Nigeria.

Re: American Lady Complains " It's Difficult Getting A Nigerian Visa " (pictures ) by resurgentxtian4: 2:50pm On Mar 21, 2018
What is she looking for in a sh!thole country like Nigeria? The rest of us are trying to get out and this american wants to get in?
Re: American Lady Complains " It's Difficult Getting A Nigerian Visa " (pictures ) by CuriousMynd: 3:23pm On Mar 21, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
not true ma'am.

Just do the right thing to the right person.
Consult me for further meaning.
You're a travel consultant?
Re: American Lady Complains " It's Difficult Getting A Nigerian Visa " (pictures ) by hillsiderfak(m): 3:43pm On Mar 21, 2018
i wait for the day people will be begging to come to Nigeria because the economy is great and the country beautiful.
Re: American Lady Complains " It's Difficult Getting A Nigerian Visa " (pictures ) by CeterisXVIII: 4:26pm On Mar 21, 2018
hillsiderfak:
Thing May not be working well in Nigeria currently and most Nigerians may be finding their way out of the country , An American Lady recently obtained visa to Nigeria and informed others it's not easy getting a visa to Nigeria, the lady who gave lectures to other americans told them to apply in advance as it took 1 month to get her visa. I wonder what will happen if the Nigerian Economy becomes stronger and the naira becomes more valuable. To all those say getting a visa to Nigeria is easy, why not apply for a visa with another passport and see what will happen to you.
Why should the Nigerian visa be easy to get for American and European visitors? Do these people expect us to dash them our own visa? Are their own visas easy to get for Nigerians? What is this woman talking about, sef?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Lady Complains " It's Difficult Getting A Nigerian Visa " (pictures ) by CeterisXVIII: 4:28pm On Mar 21, 2018
hillsiderfak:
It's even harder to a work permit work for Nigeria.
It is twice as hard for a Nigerian to get a US work permit, too!
Re: American Lady Complains " It's Difficult Getting A Nigerian Visa " (pictures ) by BiafranBushBoy: 5:02pm On Mar 21, 2018
CuriousMynd:

lol... noo...

I just wanted to tell her to give the right people bribe.

Her VISA will fall out ASAP.

2 Likes

Re: American Lady Complains " It's Difficult Getting A Nigerian Visa " (pictures ) by BiafranBushBoy: 5:22pm On Mar 21, 2018
CuriousMynd:

Your mail is bouncing.

If you are on whatsapp, just add me with the number on my siggy.

1 Like

Re: American Lady Complains " It's Difficult Getting A Nigerian Visa " (pictures ) by hillsiderfak(m): 5:35pm On Mar 21, 2018
CeterisXVIII:

Why should the Nigerian visa be easy to get for American and European visitors? Do these people expect us to dash them our own visa? Are their own visas easy to get for Nigerians? What is this woman talking about, sef?

i just hope our economy gets better and the nigerian naira become as valuable as the dollar or euro and other world currencies , at that level our
visa would have value.
Re: American Lady Complains " It's Difficult Getting A Nigerian Visa " (pictures ) by obonujoker(m): 7:49pm On Mar 21, 2018
hillsiderfak:
i wait for the day people will be begging to come to Nigeria because the economy is great and the country beautiful.

Keep electing pple like Buhari, Dino etc, and be expecting miracle

(1) (Reply)

Portraits Photos Of Some Strange Girls At Falomo Roundabout / Do You Know Anybody Who Left Nigeria For Another Countries Due To Hardship? / Pls How Do I Connect From Nigeria To Micronesia Without A Transit Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.