Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,255 members, 7,953,957 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:45 AM

5 Reasons Why People Are INTROVERTS - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 5 Reasons Why People Are INTROVERTS (759 Views)

Most Internet Trolls Are Introverts (discuss) / 5 Reasons Why You’re Not Making Progress In Life / Why People Smoke In Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons Why People Are INTROVERTS by nnadychuks(m): 2:09pm On Mar 21, 2018
Some people admire introverts, others despise them and those people believe that introverts are the bad ones. some introverts see themselves as unlucky, while other introverts admire themselves. the truth is that nobody really wants to be an introvert. in case you dont know what being an introvert means;it means a shy, reticent person. there are five basic reasons why i think people are introverts:
1. some feel like they are special: Growing up as a child, i had an aunt who was in the US. she always send us stuff at least once in every 3 months. this made me feel special. she made us feel that were not blacks, we were just white children in black skin cheesy. i remember i was the first in my street to own a PS 2. i felt like everyone else was below me. this affected me as it would not let me mingle with others, i wouldnt go for things i loved and wanted. it was in my university days i realized, at 200 level, that if someone wanted to be great or at least mingle, he doesnt need to be special or look special. i started to talk to girls, real girls, not slay queens. i couldnt believe the transformation of being normal, it seemed like being normal was better than being special. i contested for SUG president and won. i loved myself and i knew that the first step of getting rid of being an introvert was to see everyone as normal and equal, though my dreams remained big.
2.wisdom: wisdom is for your God. no one should pray for more wisdom, because, more wisdom means more knowledge and more sorrow. it doesn't look like King Solomon lead a normal life. someone who is an extrovert wont need such amount of companions as wives and concubines. dont get me wrong; there is a difference between having wisdom and applying wisdom, but the lack of wisdom is ignorance, so, what i mean is that wisdom should not be someones's top priority, if he wants to change being an introvert. introverts are considered the most intelligent sets of people in the world. they keep quiet and watch you make mistakes and then imagine themselves doing the same mistakes. they thus vow not to try making those mistakes. it is hard to find an introvert who can speak English language fluently without making mistakes or unnecessary or short pauses but they are the best when it comes to writing. this is so because they have accumulated too much mistakes by others in their head and try not to make the same mistakes, but in writing, they are not pressurized, they take their time, putting in the knowledge they have acquired on paper. This means that they dont live in the real life, they live the life of fantasy(the book life). wisdom is not philosophy
3.Wrong home training:not every introverts love the way they are, some are trained to be introverts. though they have tried doing something about it, the foundation is still strong and unshakable. parents reading this and everyone who wishes to own a family should please treat their children with understanding; do not shout at your children if they make errors. its better to use the rod than to use your mouth. they are very small and tender and if you shout or laugh at them they might end up being introverts. they wont share their ideas because theyll believe that no matter what, they will always be cautioned by their superiors or their mates. take note that someone who wont share his problems with others is capable of committing suicide. do not open your children to fear. That is why most introverts are seen as cowards.
4.fear of making mistakes: this is the main problem that every introvert must tackle. everyone must make mistakes, everyone must be laughed at. i can still remember in KG3 when i pooped in my shorts. i was laughed at, flogged and was bathed in public. indeed, i never tried that again but the stigma lasted for a very long time. the stigma is gone now, but the memory remains. everyone cant take things the same way. throughout my life, i was scared of making mistakes. i couldn't talk to girls i loved in secondary school because i was scared i couldnt handle 'no'. i was handsome, 6ft tall then but i felt like i was fugly and maybe too tall or too short. the only time i would behave like a normal human being was when i was with my guys, playing football, but all or most of the boys had a girlfriend or maybe girlfriends. they would laugh at me for not having a girlfriend because i was scared. it was in my 200 level I realized that the pretty girls i crushed on were dumb. the one i crushed on in secondary school was then pregnant after secondary school. i cried! not because i lost her, but because i wasted my time crushing on her and i vowed never to crush on any girl but rather, ill shoot my shot to see if she says yes or not. i overcame my fear of talking to women. that is the hardest thing i have done in my life so far. all im trying to say here is that real introverts wont approach a girl or ask her out; they will always keep their opinions to themselves because they are scared they will be shamed.
5.Aspergis:Asperger syndrome, is a developmental disorder characterized by significant difficulties in social interactions and nonverbial communication. read more here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asperger_syndrome . it is true that this mental disorder has no cure yet, but i think it does not need medical attention but psychology. after reading through the link and you believe that you have Aspergis, dont fail to seek help from the people around you. it is okay to tell someone youre close to that you have difficulties having good conversations. i had a student who came to me saying he doesnt like himself, he said he is confident in whatever he does but he cant start a conversation or contribute, he can only listen and laugh. this is not just being an introvert, most introverts dont have confidence around people, but this guy has confidence around people, even girls. i started doing research and i found out he might have aspergis. but he has improved. if he doesnt have something meaningful to talk about, he talks of avengers and how they conquered whatever they conquered cheesy cheesy at least he is improving. he told me his parents are happy with him and they dont think he is possessed with demons grin you know our Nigerian parents na...
I know being Introversive is a bug to some people. other normal people will think you are proud. its not cool to be introversive, after all no one wants to be alone.
Re: 5 Reasons Why People Are INTROVERTS by nnadychuks(m): 2:16pm On Mar 21, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: 5 Reasons Why People Are INTROVERTS by EvilChild: 2:55pm On Mar 21, 2018
You just cool down write plain rubbish that's not even related to anything about being an introvert.
Nigeria my country, where every slowpoke is a writer, artist, comedian, marriage counselor or motivational speaker.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why People Are INTROVERTS by nnadychuks(m): 6:49pm On Mar 21, 2018
EvilChild:
You just cool down write plain rubbish that's not even related to anything about being an introvert.
Nigeria my country, where every slowpoke is a writer, artist, comedian, marriage counselor or motivational speaker.
what do you know?
Re: 5 Reasons Why People Are INTROVERTS by Temedy(m): 3:12am On Mar 23, 2018
[quote author=nnadychuks post=66037657]what do you know?[/quote
Ar u saying being an introvert is wrong because I am an introvert and I really love being what I am.

(1) (Reply)

Jankara Dance By Shade / Why Do Good People Die Like This? Look At Chairman Of Punch Newspaper! / 042 Enugu State Fashion Clothing Fabrics And Tailoring Services In Enugu Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.