Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,711 members, 7,955,683 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:39 PM

See The Pretty Baby You Can Make 2018 Baby Of The Year - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Pretty Baby You Can Make 2018 Baby Of The Year (1015 Views)

Actors Guild Of Nigeria: Regina Daniels’ Baby Is ‘Nollywood Baby Of The Year' / Munachi Abii Meets Ndidi Obi, Nneka The Pretty Serpent / Ndidi Obi, "Nneka The Pretty Serpent", 25 Years After (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Pretty Baby You Can Make 2018 Baby Of The Year by solution29: 2:28pm On Mar 21, 2018
Hurray Nairalanders!!!

I, Baby FAITHFUL UZOCHUKWU aka Adaiheoma, qualified for the Top 500 stage of the Cussons Baby Moment Season 5 competition.
Thank you Mummies, Daddies, Aunties, Uncles Friends and well wishers for making it happen.
Voting for this new stage has commenced, please VOTE and campaign for me to enable me be in the Top 100 stage and win the price at the end.

Let the campaign continue for Baby FAITHFUL UZOCHUKWU!!!

Voting Link:
https://www.cussonsbaby.com.ng/campaign/cbm5-top-500/entry?id=389594

#TeamBabyFAITHFUL#
#Adagoodthings#
#CBM5#
#CussonsBabyMomentSeason5#

Re: See The Pretty Baby You Can Make 2018 Baby Of The Year by solution29: 3:50pm On Mar 22, 2018
solution29:
Hurray Nairalanders!!!

I, Baby FAITHFUL UZOCHUKWU aka Adaiheoma, qualified for the Top 500 stage of the Cussons Baby Moment Season 5 competition.
Thank you Mummies, Daddies, Aunties, Uncles Friends and well wishers for making it happen.
VOTED Voting for this new stage has commenced, please VOTE and campaign for me to enable me be in the Top 100 stage and win the price at the end.

Let the campaign continue for Baby FAITHFUL UZOCHUKWU!!!

Voting Link:
https://www.cussonsbaby.com.ng/campaign/cbm5-top-500/entry?id=389594

#TeamBabyFAITHFUL#
#Adagoodthings#
#CBM5#
#CussonsBabyMomentSeason5#
Re: See The Pretty Baby You Can Make 2018 Baby Of The Year by marunga(m): 4:09pm On Mar 22, 2018
She is very very cute and innocent. But please don't introduce her to the world of makeup, she is too baby for that na.
Re: See The Pretty Baby You Can Make 2018 Baby Of The Year by emperorkuzco(m): 1:51pm On Mar 23, 2018
Baby YOHAN made it to the first 500 babies in Nigeria. Hip Hip Hip!!! Huray!!! Thanks to all that VOTED, the victory was achieved because of you, Baby YOHAN is saying thank you. Voting for the first 100 babies out of the 500 started Today Wednesday 21st March 2018, PLEASE VOTE FOR BABY YOHAN, We didn't come this far to quit, I strongly believe in you all, we can make it to the next. Remember to vote using CHROME BROWSER. Thanks n Thanks n Thanks...here is the new link....https://www.cussonsbaby.com.ng/campaign/cbm5-top-500/entry?id=389715 Please let's do this once again and God will bless you

Re: See The Pretty Baby You Can Make 2018 Baby Of The Year by emperorkuzco(m): 5:04am On Mar 24, 2018
please fellow nairalanders vote for my son yohan in the cussons baby competition. am sure we all agree he's handsome and deserves a place in the top 100 of this year's competition. please nairalanders let's help him get there. thanks everyone one love. https://www.cussonsbaby.com.ng/campaign/cbm5-top-500/entry?id=389715
#TEAM YOHAN
#TEAM FINE BOY NO PIMPLE
#TEAM CUSSONS BABY
#TEAM NAIRALAND 4 LIFE
#TEAM NAIJA

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Gives Tonto Dikeh Accolades For Accepting Him As He Is,tonto Replies. / "Eedris Ahdulkarim Is One Of The Reasons I'm A Very Decent Woman" - Laura Ikeji / Bobrisky Releases Beautiful New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.