Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,878 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

‘something Is Not Right’ – Nigerians React To Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘something Is Not Right’ – Nigerians React To Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls (1808 Views)

Half Of Dapchi Schoolgirls Taken To Niger Republic / How Boko Haram Kidnapped Dapchi Schoolgirls - Residents, School Staff / Names Of 105 Missing Dapchi Schoolgirls (Full List By The Nation Newspaper) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘something Is Not Right’ – Nigerians React To Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls by emmalezy(m): 3:04pm On Mar 21, 2018
Nigerians have reacted to the release of Dapchi schoolgirls abducted by Boko Haram insurgents from Dapchi in Yobe State, the girls were returned at the early hours of Wednesday in nine vehicles, an episode similar to how they were taken away.

Auto Draft
It was, however, gathered that five of the girls may have died while in custody of the insurgents.

Meanwhile, Nigerians have expressed worries about the mysterious return of the girls.

They queried how Boko Haram insurgents were able to get into Dapchi town without being apprehended by security agents.

Majority of them have now accused President Buhari’s government of being behind the abduction.

Here are some reactions gathered;

@Augusta “This was the whole set up. Now we know why Baba was boasting of responding better than Jonathan in light of his obvious errors. It was planned from the get go, from the removal of army road blocks to the denial of the government to mama boko haram claiming the girls were with her.”

@Uchemayagi “Don’t mind him, we knew from onset that it was staged, it’s quite unfortunate that we now use peoples children for political purposes. APC is full of evil people, may we never witness these set of people again in our dear country.”

@Clementkanabe “This was the plan before now so that this government will be praised for negotiating the release of the #DapchiGirls without ransom payment. Remember the statement of the Defence minister, that the girls will be rescued in 2 weeks. SMH.”

@Amoso “Something doesn’t feels right in this Dapchi kidnap saga.”

@Solomon2day “Nigerians will like to know the ‘magic’ behind the release of 105 out of 110 Dapchi schoolgirls”

@Zedicus, “Those girls were never kidnapped, they were only relocated to be returned on a later day which I want to believe is a drive towards someone’s re-election come 2019 and those five that died must have been in the know of the game that played out and had to silence them.”

@Kolade “When Chibok girls were kidnapped, people said it was a set up, government delayed action. Soon we realised it was true but too little too late. Dapchi happened, this government went into action and ensure majority of the girls were returned, you said it was a set up! Really.”[/b]

[b]@Sammyfizzy ”The drove back and dropped the girls without being seen or apprehended. youall are jokers”

@Bunmifase “In peace deals you don’t use guns bec u must have agreed to some terms and conditions and part of it is usually no body should be http://harmed.As much as I suspect foul play but am still happy that some families will rejoice today and I rejoice with them.”

@Ayovictor “We knw dat Dapchi sch girls is an APC plan 4 2019, A perfect Decoy 4 d $1B 2 fight Boko haram, I knew it the first day the news came.”

@Veremjude “It’s unbelievable, Boko Haram terrorist will drive through communities with 9 Hilux vans to Dapchi, drop off the kidnapped girls, exchange pleasantries with community leaders and drive back to their hideout. No military confrontation, no spy drones. What a shit hole country.”

@kardinalsmith “So the next release from PMB’ Media Aides will be “I have fulfilled my Promise to rescue abducted girls”. Sadly in some sections of this nation, these staged drama will still speak for them for re-election in 2019.”

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/03/21/something-is-not-right-nigerians-react-to-release-of-dapchi-schoolgirls/

cc lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘something Is Not Right’ – Nigerians React To Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls by taylor89(m): 3:06pm On Mar 21, 2018
If i talk Wetin dey my mind now

Them go remove my post or even ban me

Make i close mouth

2 Likes

Re: ‘something Is Not Right’ – Nigerians React To Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls by LORDOFAFONJAS: 3:06pm On Mar 21, 2018
grin
Re: ‘something Is Not Right’ – Nigerians React To Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 21, 2018
w

1 Like

Re: ‘something Is Not Right’ – Nigerians React To Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls by Ournaija: 3:08pm On Mar 21, 2018
This country is a joke

2 Likes

Re: ‘something Is Not Right’ – Nigerians React To Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 21, 2018
Buhari! Chai

1 Like

Re: ‘something Is Not Right’ – Nigerians React To Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls by xamuel17(m): 3:15pm On Mar 21, 2018
The kidnap is a campaign strategy.... My mind is already made up.... Come 2019, I will vote for anybody that is not Buhari and Atiku

1 Like

Re: ‘something Is Not Right’ – Nigerians React To Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls by princechurchill(m): 3:33pm On Mar 21, 2018
Now i know why they set up $1billion dollar for boko haram

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘something Is Not Right’ – Nigerians React To Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls by WATCHOVER(m): 3:54pm On Mar 21, 2018
I don't know how International community will look at Nigeria. What a shame! That Nigerians voted for a leader that has no shame.
For me with the games the government is playing I see Nigeria been locked up for next 25years, except God's Intervention. embarassed

1 Like

Re: ‘something Is Not Right’ – Nigerians React To Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls by pedrilo: 4:04pm On Mar 21, 2018
shiit fcckin hole country

1 Like

Re: ‘something Is Not Right’ – Nigerians React To Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls by dodelight(m): 4:34pm On Mar 21, 2018
APC don finish o! They're seriously receiving backlashes front, back, left, right and centre over the chaos they created and solved with the aim of attaining heroism and receiving praise. Donald Trump would surely laugh heavily at this episode.
APC- Scam!!!

1 Like

Re: ‘something Is Not Right’ – Nigerians React To Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls by Optional09: 5:14pm On Mar 21, 2018
I have said it many times, that Buhari is the leader of all the terrorist group in Nigeria
Re: ‘something Is Not Right’ – Nigerians React To Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls by ramdris(m): 5:47pm On Mar 21, 2018
taylor89:
If i talk Wetin dey my mind now

Them go remove my post or even ban me

Make i close mouth
Don't be a COWard man..Talk!
Re: ‘something Is Not Right’ – Nigerians React To Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls by Malawian(m): 6:20pm On Mar 21, 2018
Where ManirBK make him show us that his "Buhari daga Allah ne" meme grin grin grin grin
Re: ‘something Is Not Right’ – Nigerians React To Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls by punisha: 7:35pm On Mar 21, 2018
Cursed government
Re: ‘something Is Not Right’ – Nigerians React To Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls by Gideonmi(m): 8:11pm On Mar 21, 2018
Hmmmmm. Nigeria mata na film wey no dey end. cheesy
Re: ‘something Is Not Right’ – Nigerians React To Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls by Princecanada: 8:31pm On Mar 21, 2018
Only in Nigeria we have Boko haram, Fulani herdsmen, armed bandits, ritualist, kidnappers, armed robbers, police harassing innocent civilians, soldiers terrorising unarmed Nigerians, fraudsters, cultists, incompetent and callous leaders, even village people join. To say Nigeria is a warzone is an understatement. Even Afghanistan right now is safer for it citizens than Nigeria.
Abeg who get Malawi map? No be wetin una d think o, I just get passion for map reading, that's all.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Shock As Sadiq Mahmoud Rubbishes Buhari's Hypocrisy On Tweeter / Nnamdi Kanu Continues To Meet With Powerful Israeli And Jewish Agencies And NGOs / Kwara APC Gov Candidate Escapes Assassination In Ilorin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.