Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Spoilt Screen Samsung Galaxy S4 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Spoilt Screen Samsung Galaxy S4 (1225 Views)

Samsung Galaxy S4 For Sale At Giveaway Price! / I Want To Swap Galaxy S4 Plus 30k For S6 / Samsung Galaxy S4 Sold Off By Owners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spoilt Screen Samsung Galaxy S4 by lammie21(m): 3:39pm On Mar 21, 2018
I have my Samsung galaxy s4 phone Spoilt screen for sale. It has never been repaired. The screen went blank 4days ago.. The phone didn't drop. What can be useful in the phone is the panel and the battery unless you want to fix the screen or use any of its components. The phone worked perfectly and battery is very okay. I decided to sell it off because I barely use it even before the screen got spoilt..(i have another phone) Make me a good offer. The phone is still charging as you can see in the picture. I don't want to keep it cos I know it might still be useful for someone out there. I am located at Iwo road in Ibadan. chat me on 09032237347 if you're interested

Re: Spoilt Screen Samsung Galaxy S4 by lammie21(m): 9:04am On Mar 26, 2018
sdeftggs

(1) (Reply)

Between The Infinix S3 And The Infinix Hot 6 Pro / I Need A Phone To Buy / How To Screen Cast On Your Note 5 Stylus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.