Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,146 members, 7,849,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:55 AM

All Are Goats In Nigera - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Are Goats In Nigera (535 Views)

Breaking News! Buhari Has Nothing To Offer Nigera (geuss Who Said It) / PHOTO NEWS: Even The Goats In Osun Doesn't Want Omisore... (PHOTO) / Boko Haram Group Killed A Muslim Cleric In Northeastern Nigera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Are Goats In Nigera by formunt(m): 6:55pm On May 03, 2010
Wahala de. Yardua stick to power like a glue Rats in the grave, and so called IBB is deploying  all ammunition to come back to politics, not as  a senator or statesman, but as a killer who promises to kill people for the sake of the Norths and to end Obasanjos life this time for  sacrifice to the Nation of Nigeria.  IBB like to eliminate his Checks and Balances; just as he had used all Glo-Magnets to eliminate  a lot of people during his former years.
IBB hypnotised people using money and drugs.   
This Man has children bearing his names and  these children would want to grow  in Nigeria using Ibb name and work on the streets? . Wahala de .These chidren knew how far worse IBB is,was, and has been.
Nigerians are goats.
For me i knew this man owe me just one bullet and it must be used. And i knew he would never be given a state burial
AM STEPPING ASIDE is an insult against Nigeria
Re: All Are Goats In Nigera by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 8:09pm On May 03, 2010
wahala realy dey.but who will bell the cat
Re: All Are Goats In Nigera by pheonixChi(f): 9:37pm On May 03, 2010
ithink he should be killed before all the talk-talk-no-action-nigerians let him burn the nation to the ground. The reason he has the audacity to rare his ugly head is because nigerian are schitzophrenic in their thinking. I wash my hands off that country it will never change all nigerians need to stop the talk talk, luv to shout out ''great nation'' when we have fuk all to boast about. Watch out Ghana will buy that country one day
Re: All Are Goats In Nigera by nethacker(m): 10:02pm On May 03, 2010
pheonixChi:

ithink he should be killed before all the talk-talk-no-action-nigerians let him burn the nation to the ground. The reason he has the audacity to rare his ugly head is because nigerian are schitzophrenic in their thinking. I wash my hands off that country it will never change all nigerians need to stop the talk talk, luv to shout out ''great nation'' when we have fuk all to boast about. Watch out Ghana will buy that country one day
IBB will soon die like his wife watch out,

@pheonixchi, r u in PHX?
Re: All Are Goats In Nigera by pheonixChi(f): 3:23pm On May 06, 2010
nethacker:

IBB will soon die like his wife watch out,

@pheonixchi, r u in PHX?

Hiya
shall i take that to mean port harcourt lol or pheonix US? no i am in the UK, why?

(1) (Reply)

Prof. Wole Soyinka As Inec Boss? / Case Against Anti-corruption Czar Dropped / Yar' Adua Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.