Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Ahlu Sunnah Wa Jammah - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ahlu Sunnah Wa Jammah (648 Views)

Mutiple Jammah? / Ma Salam Wa Bi Salam (let's Talk Arabic) / How We Are To Have Sex With Our Wives In Accordance To Sunnah- Friday Lecture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ahlu Sunnah Wa Jammah by SaeedIbnEesa: 5:00pm On Mar 21, 2018
Asalam Alaekum Warahmatullah Wabarakahtuhu Akhee And Uhktee
Re: Ahlu Sunnah Wa Jammah by SaeedIbnEesa: 5:02pm On Mar 21, 2018
Insha Allah, I will be discussing HOW A MUSLIM WILL TAKE PROOF OF HIS/HER RELIGION FROM KITAB WA SUNNAH WITH UNDERSTANDING OF THE SAHABAHS
Re: Ahlu Sunnah Wa Jammah by SaeedIbnEesa: 5:07pm On Mar 21, 2018
Quran is our Holy Book. It's number 1 place to take the proof of our religion from..

And you don't just go into Quran and take a verse and interpret it anyhow..

That's exactly what Prophet Muhammad was sent to us for..

To interpret Quran for us and to explain our deen for us..

That's where hadith comes in..

And there is absolutely no one that can understand the explanations of Prophet Muhammad on deen for us than his companions...

Quran, Hadith, Sahabahs = Islam...

We should always stand by these in every matter of our deen
Re: Ahlu Sunnah Wa Jammah by SaeedIbnEesa: 5:13pm On Mar 21, 2018
That's why if you ask those people that belongs to sect, egbe, Firoq, hizbiy that, WHAT IS THE DALIL YOU RELY ON THAT MAKE YOU JOIN EGBE (MSSN, SUFI, ACADIP, NASFAT, TMC, TADOMUN, ANSARUDEEN, NACOMYO, SHIA, KHAWARIJ and every other sect) ...... they can't give you any dalil but shubha (confusion).... they might quote Quran.. Just ask them, which sect did Prophet Muhammad belongs to? which sect does sahabahs belongs to? and what did Allah say about sect?
Re: Ahlu Sunnah Wa Jammah by iamgenius(m): 10:03pm On Mar 21, 2018
SaeedIbnEesa:
That's why if you ask those people that belongs to sect, egbe, Firoq, hizbiy that, WHAT IS THE DALIL YOU RELY ON THAT MAKE YOU JOIN EGBE (MSSN, SUFI, ACADIP, NASFAT, TMC, TADOMUN, ANSARUDEEN, NACOMYO, SHIA, KHAWARIJ and every other sect) ...... they can't give you any dalil but shubha (confusion).... they might quote Quran.. Just ask them, which sect did Prophet Muhammad belongs to? which sect does sahabahs belongs to? and what did Allah say about sect?

Mr Saheed, you still never go Madrasah. Something is wrong with you.
Re: Ahlu Sunnah Wa Jammah by SaeedIbnEesa: 10:57am On Mar 22, 2018
I am sure there's a rule against abusive words in this platform. . . if you have something reasonable to say.. then say It.. you need not abuse .... and if you want to defend those sect.. please do..
Re: Ahlu Sunnah Wa Jammah by Nobody: 2:36am On Mar 23, 2018
Have you repented from your jabata manhaj or you are still upon his manhaj?

I heard Abu ibeji has left the manhaj as well, is this true?

1 Like

Re: Ahlu Sunnah Wa Jammah by SaeedIbnEesa: 3:55pm On Mar 23, 2018
AbdelKabir:
Have you repented from your jabata manhaj or you are still upon his manhaj?

I heard Abu ibeji has left the manhaj as well, is this true?

What is jabata manhaj?
why do you say Abu Ibeji has left your acclaimed jabata manhaj?
Re: Ahlu Sunnah Wa Jammah by SaeedIbnEesa: 3:55pm On Mar 23, 2018
I am manhaj of Rosul
Re: Ahlu Sunnah Wa Jammah by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 23, 2018
SaeedIbnEesa:
I am manhaj of Rosul

The prophet didn't say all bidah is kufr, so do you still believe in that? And is it true Abu ibeji no longer believes that?

1 Like

Re: Ahlu Sunnah Wa Jammah by SaeedIbnEesa: 7:35pm On Mar 23, 2018
AbdelKabir:

The prophet didn't say all bidah is kufr, so do you still believe in that? And is it true Abu ibeji no longer believes that?

#laughing...

Hadith

وَقَالَ أَحْمَدُ بْنُ شَبِيبِ بْنِ سَعِيدٍ الْحَبَطِيُّ حَدَّثَنَا أَبِي، عَنْ يُونُسَ، عَنِ ابْنِ شِهَابٍ، عَنْ سَعِيدِ بْنِ الْمُسَيَّبِ، عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ، أَنَّهُ كَانَ يُحَدِّثُ أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏

‏ يَرِدُ عَلَىَّ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ رَهْطٌ مِنْ أَصْحَابِي فَيُحَلَّئُونَ عَنِ الْحَوْضِ فَأَقُولُ يَا رَبِّ أَصْحَابِي‏.‏ فَيَقُولُ إِنَّكَ لاَ عِلْمَ لَكَ بِمَا أَحْدَثُوا بَعْدَكَ، إِنَّهُمُ ارْتَدُّوا عَلَى أَدْبَارِهِمُ الْقَهْقَرَى ‏"

‏‏‏

Abu Huraira narrated that the Prophet (ﷺ) said:

"On the Day of Resurrection a group of companions will come to me, but will be driven away from the Lake-Fount, and I will say, 'O Lord (those are) my companions!' It will be said, 'You have no knowledge as to what they innovated after you left; they turned apostate as renegades (reverted from Islam).

Sahih al-Bukhari 6585
In-book : Book 81, Hadith 173
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 8, Book 76, Hadith 585  (deprecated)

Get Hadith Collection (All in one) App:https:///8j06i9

bidah doesn't divide.
all bidah is kufru
bidah is tashreey
tashreey doesn't divide
rosul didn't divide bidah..

to me... if you like, divide bidah to 1 million.. as long as you accept that each of those division is kufru.. no problem..

even those scholars that divide bidah said mufasiko is not sin.. it's kufru..

explain that hadith
Re: Ahlu Sunnah Wa Jammah by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 23, 2018
SaeedIbnEesa:

#laughing...

Hadith

وَقَالَ أَحْمَدُ بْنُ شَبِيبِ بْنِ سَعِيدٍ الْحَبَطِيُّ حَدَّثَنَا أَبِي، عَنْ يُونُسَ، عَنِ ابْنِ شِهَابٍ، عَنْ سَعِيدِ بْنِ الْمُسَيَّبِ، عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ، أَنَّهُ كَانَ يُحَدِّثُ أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏

‏ يَرِدُ عَلَىَّ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ رَهْطٌ مِنْ أَصْحَابِي فَيُحَلَّئُونَ عَنِ الْحَوْضِ فَأَقُولُ يَا رَبِّ أَصْحَابِي‏.‏ فَيَقُولُ إِنَّكَ لاَ عِلْمَ لَكَ بِمَا أَحْدَثُوا بَعْدَكَ، إِنَّهُمُ ارْتَدُّوا عَلَى أَدْبَارِهِمُ الْقَهْقَرَى ‏"

‏‏‏

Abu Huraira narrated that the Prophet (ﷺ) said:

"On the Day of Resurrection a group of companions will come to me, but will be driven away from the Lake-Fount, and I will say, 'O Lord (those are) my companions!' It will be said, 'You have no knowledge as to what they innovated after you left; they turned apostate as renegades (reverted from Islam).

Sahih al-Bukhari 6585
In-book : Book 81, Hadith 173
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 8, Book 76, Hadith 585  (deprecated)

Get Hadith Collection (All in one) App:https:///8j06i9

bidah doesn't divide.
all bidah is kufru
bidah is tashreey
tashreey doesn't divide
rosul didn't divide bidah..

to me... if you like, divide bidah to 1 million.. as long as you accept that each of those division is kufru.. no problem..

even those scholars that divide bidah said mufasiko is not sin.. it's kufru..

explain that hadith

OK confirmed, you are still upon misguidance.....

1 Like

Re: Ahlu Sunnah Wa Jammah by Alhajijesus(m): 5:54am On Mar 28, 2018
saeed you are back.

can you please do the Taarif of the Hadeeth you Quoted in Arabic?
Re: Ahlu Sunnah Wa Jammah by SaeedIbnEesa: 3:20pm On Apr 09, 2018
AbdelKabir:

AbdelKabir:

bring dalil that said all bidah isn't kufru..

laughing.. why say Abu Ibeji doesn't believe in that?
Re: Ahlu Sunnah Wa Jammah by SaeedIbnEesa: 3:20pm On Apr 09, 2018
Alhajijesus:
saeed you are back.

can you please do the Taarif of the Hadeeth you Quoted in Arabic?

google is your friend

(1) (Reply)

My Wedding Invitation / Lagos Is Fine / People Of Dignity And Honour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.