Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Return Of The Abducted Dapchi Schoolgirls: PDP Reacts - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Return Of The Abducted Dapchi Schoolgirls: PDP Reacts (31364 Views)

Dapchi Schoolgirls: PDP Should Congratulate Us Or Keep Quiet - Lai Mohammed / Release Of The Abducted Dapchi Girls: Festus Keyamo Reacts / Dapchi Schoolgirls: PDP Insists Buhari Must Visit Yobe To Show True Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Return Of The Abducted Dapchi Schoolgirls: PDP Reacts by ACHIEVERBA: 6:44pm On Mar 21, 2018
Personally, i feel this whole #Dapchi was staged!
"Quote me not, cos I'm entitled to my opinion"
Re: Return Of The Abducted Dapchi Schoolgirls: PDP Reacts by Alexk2(m): 6:45pm On Mar 21, 2018
Funny enough this is the same game played by pdp that forms parts of the reason why they lost 2015 election. If they're sure it was a script, let them proof it and stop ranting and playing politics with human lives.
In 2015, they even said nobody was kidnapped and debated that for a very long time giving avenue for the terrorist to make a strong statement with that and we're still battling with such inefficiency and insensitivity by gudluck govt. PDP just never learn from their mistakes and that will form the primary reason why they will lose more come 2019. We just need a better opposition pls.
For me, I commend this govt for getting this one right and been proactive....though it shouldn't have happened in the first place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Return Of The Abducted Dapchi Schoolgirls: PDP Reacts by SmartMugu: 6:46pm On Mar 21, 2018
Please who knows the distance between Dapchi and Sambisa forest? The return of the kids is suspicious.
Re: Return Of The Abducted Dapchi Schoolgirls: PDP Reacts by awakeupcall4all(m): 6:46pm On Mar 21, 2018
Well codeine, industrial gum, sock-away pit...Those are the variety of food over there in the God forsaken North and thank goodness i am no party to that satanic geographical region.
If you have a problem with what i wrote; then your own shameful death might just be lurking around the corner!
You silly descendant of leper.
AnanseK:

Too much codeine in your tiny underdeveloped brain.
Re: Return Of The Abducted Dapchi Schoolgirls: PDP Reacts by pastorcyrus(m): 6:47pm On Mar 21, 2018
nghubs1:
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has reacted to the release of the abducted Dapchi school girls by the Boko Haram terrorist group on Wednesday morning.

According to a statement released by the Peoples Democratic Party and made available to NGHUBS, PDP accused the All Progressive Congress (APC) and some government officials of staging an abduction.

PDP refered to the Dapchi incident as a failed Dapchi drama which remains a poorly crafted tragicomedy: a scam of no equal dimension, Nigerians are not ready to forgive the APC and the Presidency for the torments inflicted on the girls, their parents and the human community worldwide just to score a cheap political point.

The statement read

Text of Press Conference of the Peoples Democratic Party, on the Return of the Abducted Dapchi School Girls Presented by the National Publicity Secretary, Kola Ologbondiyan, Today, March 21, 2018.

The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) condemns the All Progressives Congress (APC) and certain officials in the Presidency for staging the abduction of the schoolgirls in Dapchi, Yobe State, for political purposes.

Our Party considers this act as wicked, callous and tormenting to use innocent schoolgirls as pawns in an ignoble script that was designed to hoodwink Nigerians and orchestrate a great rescue and security prowess of a conquering general, all to push a 2019 reelection bid, is an unpardonable gamble with human lives.

While this failed Dapchi drama remains a poorly crafted tragicomedy: a scam of no equal dimension, Nigerians are not ready to forgive the APC and the Presidency for the torments inflicted on the girls, their parents and the human community worldwide just to score a cheap political point.

Nigerians know that the main aim of this devilish act was to delude the public, set the stage for an orchestrated rescue, create a heroic myth and false sense of achievement around the APC administration and serve as a spur for President Muhammadu Buhari’s declaration to contest the 2019 presidential election, perhaps in the coming weeks.

As a political party, we want to further state unequivocally that by all ramifications, this is a war crime against humanity and gross violation of human rights on the part of the APC administration, all in the bid to push a selfish and ill-lucked 2019 ambition.

There is no evidence that the Boko Haram insurgents or any militant group abducted the schoolgirls in the first place. Rather, what is evident to all is the high level official manipulation of security movements in Dapchi both in the staged abduction and the returning of the traumatized schoolgirls.

It is instructive to note that till date, no report has been presented by the National Security Adviser (NSA), who has been charged by President Muhammadu Buhari with investigation of the abduction. This is in addition to deliberate efforts by the government to suppress free flow of information around the abduction.

Even the regular Nigerian on the street has examined the events leading to this abduction of our daughters as well as their release and can deduce theobvious.

Nigerians are all aware that both the abduction and return of the schoolgirls were dramatically preceded by questionable withdrawal of troops and all security apparati at checkpoints and flashpoints in the Dapchi area.

They are also aware that the Buhari Presidency, as the principal command center of military operations, has refused to come out clear on the compromising of security and why no arrest has so far been affected in the entire saga, thus betraying a high-level of government conspiracy against the citizens for political reasons.

The PDP therefore calls on the United Nations (UN) and the International Criminal Court to declare this evil by the APC Federal Government a war crime against humanity and immediately commence investigation on the matter. We demand the arrest and prosecution of all those involved in this saga.

In the same vein, we join Nigerians to demand for the setting up of a UN monitored Truth Commission to unravel the facts around the Dapchi event as well as the abduction of Schoolgirls in Chibok, Borno State in 2014.

While we commiserate with the families of our loved daughters and rejoice with those whose daughters were brought home safely, we urge Nigerians to be alert and continue to monitor the activities of the APC as we approach the 2019 general election since it is now clear that this government will stop at nothing in its desperate bid to perpetuate itself in power against the will of the people.

http://nghubs.info/dapchi-abduction-pdp-reacts/
Tufia,I have never seen this type of government with so much deception and dubiousness just to score cheap political points. Since they have nothing to prove to Nigerians as their developmental stride,they have resulted to kidnapping their citizens and rescued them back afterwards just to show that they are better than Jonathan whom has been their benchmark since they took over power.what type of Noollywood script is this?
I pity for this country, they pronounced death sentence on kidding yet they have violated the same law just to deceive fools not entity laga munwa.
Shithole indeed
Re: Return Of The Abducted Dapchi Schoolgirls: PDP Reacts by Nelat: 6:48pm On Mar 21, 2018
miteolu:
APC played the shithole games better than PDP. PDP were so stupid to have listen to APC for not negotiating for chiboks girls. The same pattern which APC condemned under GEJ is what they are using now.

We all know Buhari kidnapped Dapchi girls and he has released them. Buhari should forget 2019.

There is no credit for Buhari on Dapchi girls because we have seen he is a political scammer.

RIP to soldiers that have died all because of political games in Nigeria.

When two elephants are fightingh grass always suffer for it.
A confused man is the one who sees no illogicality in his effort to make sense. Smh
Re: Return Of The Abducted Dapchi Schoolgirls: PDP Reacts by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 21, 2018
nghubs1:
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has reacted to the release of the abducted Dapchi school girls by the Boko Haram terrorist group on Wednesday morning.

According to a statement released by the Peoples Democratic Party and made available to NGHUBS, PDP accused the All Progressive Congress (APC) and some government officials of staging an abduction.

PDP refered to the Dapchi incident as a failed Dapchi drama which remains a poorly crafted tragicomedy: a scam of no equal dimension, Nigerians are not ready to forgive the APC and the Presidency for the torments inflicted on the girls, their parents and the human community worldwide just to score a cheap political point.

The statement read

Text of Press Conference of the Peoples Democratic Party, on the Return of the Abducted Dapchi School Girls Presented by the National Publicity Secretary, Kola Ologbondiyan, Today, March 21, 2018.

The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) condemns the All Progressives Congress (APC) and certain officials in the Presidency for staging the abduction of the schoolgirls in Dapchi, Yobe State, for political purposes.

Our Party considers this act as wicked, callous and tormenting to use innocent schoolgirls as pawns in an ignoble script that was designed to hoodwink Nigerians and orchestrate a great rescue and security prowess of a conquering general, all to push a 2019 reelection bid, is an unpardonable gamble with human lives.

While this failed Dapchi drama remains a poorly crafted tragicomedy: a scam of no equal dimension, Nigerians are not ready to forgive the APC and the Presidency for the torments inflicted on the girls, their parents and the human community worldwide just to score a cheap political point.

Nigerians know that the main aim of this devilish act was to delude the public, set the stage for an orchestrated rescue, create a heroic myth and false sense of achievement around the APC administration and serve as a spur for President Muhammadu Buhari’s declaration to contest the 2019 presidential election, perhaps in the coming weeks.

As a political party, we want to further state unequivocally that by all ramifications, this is a war crime against humanity and gross violation of human rights on the part of the APC administration, all in the bid to push a selfish and ill-lucked 2019 ambition.

There is no evidence that the Boko Haram insurgents or any militant group abducted the schoolgirls in the first place. Rather, what is evident to all is the high level official manipulation of security movements in Dapchi both in the staged abduction and the returning of the traumatized schoolgirls.

It is instructive to note that till date, no report has been presented by the National Security Adviser (NSA), who has been charged by President Muhammadu Buhari with investigation of the abduction. This is in addition to deliberate efforts by the government to suppress free flow of information around the abduction.

Even the regular Nigerian on the street has examined the events leading to this abduction of our daughters as well as their release and can deduce theobvious.

Nigerians are all aware that both the abduction and return of the schoolgirls were dramatically preceded by questionable withdrawal of troops and all security apparati at checkpoints and flashpoints in the Dapchi area.

They are also aware that the Buhari Presidency, as the principal command center of military operations, has refused to come out clear on the compromising of security and why no arrest has so far been affected in the entire saga, thus betraying a high-level of government conspiracy against the citizens for political reasons.

The PDP therefore calls on the United Nations (UN) and the International Criminal Court to declare this evil by the APC Federal Government a war crime against humanity and immediately commence investigation on the matter. We demand the arrest and prosecution of all those involved in this saga.

In the same vein, we join Nigerians to demand for the setting up of a UN monitored Truth Commission to unravel the facts around the Dapchi event as well as the abduction of Schoolgirls in Chibok, Borno State in 2014.

While we commiserate with the families of our loved daughters and rejoice with those whose daughters were brought home safely, we urge Nigerians to be alert and continue to monitor the activities of the APC as we approach the 2019 general election since it is now clear that this government will stop at nothing in its desperate bid to perpetuate itself in power against the will of the people.

http://nghubs.info/dapchi-abduction-pdp-reacts/

If any doubts remained about the sponsorship of Boko Haram, this latest fiasco at Dapchi has put such doubts to rest. Buhari himself (or someone quite close to him, now that he is firmly sitting in Aso Rock) is obviously the overall commander of the dreaded sect. The Dapchi operation was organised for the purpose of funds raising, hence the direct, shadowy transfer of hard currency from the national treasury to the bloodstained coffers of Boko Haram.

2 Likes

Re: Return Of The Abducted Dapchi Schoolgirls: PDP Reacts by effty(m): 6:54pm On Mar 21, 2018
LordAdam16:
I know a lot of people have disdain for PDP.

But can anyone who isn't an unredeemable zombie truly say there is NOTHING SUSPICIOUS about the #dapchi kidnap and release?

PDP did not say they're not happy with the girls' release. Rather, they're saying that APC should be held responsible for continually playing politics with the lives of young girls in Northern Nigeria.

112 Chibok girls are still in Boko Haram custody 3 years after and negotiations are still ongoing, but somehow the Presidency want Nigerians and the whole world to believe that the same Boko Haram released over 90 Dapchi girls roughly one week after the President visited Dapchi UNCONDITIONALLY!

Even if you don't like PDP, say what's on your mind and agree that everything doesn't check out with these kidnaps. If you continue keeping quiet, it may be your daughter or the daughter of a friend or family member tomorrow. Because APC will never stop if they can continue getting away with it. In 2014, it was Chibok; in 2018, it is Dapchi; in 2022, which community will it be?

You can do something to stop it. Yes you.

We should all call for an independent UN inquiry into these kidnaps, else this will not end!

-Lord
You get brain pass some Mods here that want to justify this comedy show.
Re: Return Of The Abducted Dapchi Schoolgirls: PDP Reacts by jamace(m): 6:56pm On Mar 21, 2018
[quote

[/quote] GBAM × 1000
Re: Return Of The Abducted Dapchi Schoolgirls: PDP Reacts by Judolisco(m): 6:59pm On Mar 21, 2018
ZionJay:
PDP stop confusing yourself
Mr man keep quiet, u don't negotiate with terrorists and if its a script it was poorly played by APC they played it using human lives, I pray they use one of ur sisters one day

1 Like

Re: Return Of The Abducted Dapchi Schoolgirls: PDP Reacts by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 21, 2018
Still wonder how Flat headed dwarfs will cope when But arising wins the next election.

Suicidal rate will sky rocket as 5% believe there hate and vote counts
Re: Return Of The Abducted Dapchi Schoolgirls: PDP Reacts by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 21, 2018
ACHIEVERBA:
Personally, i feel this whole #Dapchi was staged!
"Quote me not, cos I'm entitled to my opinion"

But if they were not released, you would have blamed the administration?
Re: Return Of The Abducted Dapchi Schoolgirls: PDP Reacts by Coldfeets: 7:06pm On Mar 21, 2018
miteolu:
APC played the shithole games better than PDP. PDP were so stupid to have listen to APC for not negotiating for chiboks girls. The same pattern which APC condemned under GEJ is what they are using now.

We all know Buhari kidnapped Dapchi girls and he has released them. Buhari should forget 2019.

There is no credit for Buhari on Dapchi girls because we have seen he is a political scammer.

When two elephants are fighting grass always suffer for it.

Bros sorry o!

You wailers eh, I pity the sorry life you guys are living.

You were praying and hoping that the Dapchi girls abduction will cause the Buhari-led federal government the type of embarrassment the Chibok girls wahala caused your clueless Jona Hero PDP government abi?

Unfortunately, it didn't.

Now you are changing your story.

Do you even believe your own words?

What a sad life.

See let me tell you, what is holding you back is the truth you don't just want to accept.
Re: Return Of The Abducted Dapchi Schoolgirls: PDP Reacts by lexy2014: 7:09pm On Mar 21, 2018
tesppidd:
Lol

Even though the abduction remains highly highly controversial,

There is absolutely no conspiracy between the terrorist and the government, it defies logic!

The government couldn't have staged an abduction without staging a release battle. The government couldn't be so foolish!
If it was stage managed the government would equally have set up/stage managed a very fierce battle for their release.

I think the terrorist just lack the capacity to keep and hold that number of girls nowadays.
They are not as sophisticated as they used to be.
They are always open to negotiations.

Those girls are their relatives too, they didn't harm the chibok girls so its no surprise they didn't harm these ones too.

I think there was an abduction and I do think a ransom was paid.

But,
Kai, the thing vex PDP not be small.
u don't get it. They girls weren't "released". They were returned after going on excursion with BH
Re: Return Of The Abducted Dapchi Schoolgirls: PDP Reacts by sambrow(m): 7:13pm On Mar 21, 2018
tesppidd:
Lol

There is absolutely no conspiracy between the terrorist and the government, it defies logic!

The government couldn't have staged an abduction without staging a release battle. The government couldn't be so foolish!
If it was stage managed the government would equally have set up/stage managed a very fierce battle for their release.

I think the terrorist just lack the capacity to keep and hold that number of girls nowadays.

Those girls are their relatives too, they didn't harm the chibok girls so its no surprise they didn't harm these ones too.

But,

I'm sorry for you. Keep assuming and defending this govt
Re: Return Of The Abducted Dapchi Schoolgirls: PDP Reacts by ybalogs(m): 7:22pm On Mar 21, 2018
cyberdurable:

Get off my mention number one animal
You don vex? sorry ehn but the truth still remains that lagoon dey everywhere.
Re: Return Of The Abducted Dapchi Schoolgirls: PDP Reacts by philsule: 7:27pm On Mar 21, 2018
I now understand better what the book of proverbs 29 Vs 2 says. Please get ur bible and go thru it, thank u all
Re: Return Of The Abducted Dapchi Schoolgirls: PDP Reacts by philsule: 7:29pm On Mar 21, 2018
I now understand the book of proverbs 29 Vs 2 better, pls get ur bible and go thru it. Thank u all
Re: Return Of The Abducted Dapchi Schoolgirls: PDP Reacts by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 21, 2018
LordAdam16:

But can anyone who isn't an unredeemable zombie truly say there is NOTHING SUSPICIOUS about the #dapchi kidnap and release?

PDP did not say they're not happy with the girls' release. Rather, they're saying that APC should be held responsible for continually playing politics with the lives of young girls in Northern Nigeria.

112 Chibok girls are still in Boko Haram custody 3 years after and negotiations are still ongoing, but somehow the Presidency want Nigerians and the whole world to believe that the same Boko Haram released over 90 Dapchi girls roughly one week after the President visited Dapchi UNCONDITIONALLY!

Even if you don't like PDP, say what's on your mind and agree that everything doesn't check out with these kidnaps. If you continue keeping quiet, it may be your daughter or the daughter of a friend or family member tomorrow. Because APC will never stop if they can continue getting away with it. In 2014, it was Chibok; in 2018, it is Dapchi; in 2022, which community will it be?

We should all call for an independent UN inquiry into these kidnaps, else this will not end!

-Lord
honestly you have said it all.. APC playing with peoples lifes..
That's too much for them.. RIP to those who lost their lives during the struggle..
Re: Return Of The Abducted Dapchi Schoolgirls: PDP Reacts by jidxin(m): 7:31pm On Mar 21, 2018
maxiuc:
cheesy

Pinky are you pondering what am pondering

I think so bwain....but the method APC is trying to use to take over Nigeria is overreaching
Re: Return Of The Abducted Dapchi Schoolgirls: PDP Reacts by laliga01: 7:31pm On Mar 21, 2018
Nigga, to you, you think you have made a point but you sound very stupid and illogical.
How can you in your right senses think a group of terrorist took time to plan a kidnap and suddenly don't have capacity to keep them.
Not every body has a dead brain like you. Do you know how long it takes to plan a kidnap?

tesppidd:
Lol

But,
Re: Return Of The Abducted Dapchi Schoolgirls: PDP Reacts by correctguy101(m): 7:42pm On Mar 21, 2018
LordAdam16:

Even if you don't like PDP, listen to your conscience and agree that everything doesn't check out with these kidnaps. If you continue keeping quiet, it may be your daughter or the daughter of a friend or family member tomorrow. Because APC will never stop if they can continue getting away with it. In 2014, it was Chibok; in 2018, it is Dapchi; in 2022, which community will it be?

-Lord

Makes sense, especially the bolded

Or was it the Boko Haram franchise aka Fulani murdering Herdsmen that kidnapped this Dapchi girls hence the quick recovery?

Thought the news said it was the job of the Boko Haram murderers?
Re: Return Of The Abducted Dapchi Schoolgirls: PDP Reacts by cyberdurable(m): 7:44pm On Mar 21, 2018
ybalogs:
You don vex? sorry ehn but the truth still remains that lagoon dey everywhere.
the pit you dig for me, you and your family will fall in it... cheesy
Re: Return Of The Abducted Dapchi Schoolgirls: PDP Reacts by AnanseK(m): 7:48pm On Mar 21, 2018
awakeupcall4all:
Well codeine, industrial gum, sock-away pit...Those are the variety of food over there in the God forsaken North and thank goodness i am no party to that satanic geographical region.
If you have a problem with what i wrote; then your own shameful death might just be lurking around the corner!
You silly descendant of leper.

For a product of baby factory you even have some training. Thanks for the Aba brothels and your numerous visitor uncles.
Re: Return Of The Abducted Dapchi Schoolgirls: PDP Reacts by Smarkie: 8:00pm On Mar 21, 2018
when u taught apc have done their worst
Re: Return Of The Abducted Dapchi Schoolgirls: PDP Reacts by progress69: 8:10pm On Mar 21, 2018
HeyCorleone:
With this move APC may just have shot themselves in the foot.

And yes we need the intervention of the United Nations or else this country would end up like Yemen or Syria.

Its your village that will.end up like Yemen or Syria.
Why are u people perpetually bitter that this girls were released. You and ur demonic party will rather that the girls remain in captivity like the chibok girls dye to inaction of the previous government. So u can start bring bk dipachi girls campaign. U have failed!

1 Like

Re: Return Of The Abducted Dapchi Schoolgirls: PDP Reacts by PRESHRUNYI(m): 8:13pm On Mar 21, 2018
[quote author=tesppidd post=66036913]Lol

But,
[Where did u keep ur brain, receive common sense in Jesus name]
Re: Return Of The Abducted Dapchi Schoolgirls: PDP Reacts by tesppidd: 8:20pm On Mar 21, 2018
laliga01:
Nigga, to you, you think you have made a point but you sound very stupid and illogical.
How can you in your right senses think a group of terrorist took time to plan a kidnap and suddenly don't have capacity to keep them.
Not every body has a dead brain like you. Do you know how long it takes to plan a kidnap?

I know how difficult it is to think outside the box

but just try
Re: Return Of The Abducted Dapchi Schoolgirls: PDP Reacts by IAMJojo(m): 8:28pm On Mar 21, 2018
tesppidd:
Lol Just go over what u wrote?
Re: Return Of The Abducted Dapchi Schoolgirls: PDP Reacts by uba1991: 8:33pm On Mar 21, 2018
when these girls were kidnapped this useless people (PDP) blamed buhari for insecurity, now that dis girls are brought back d evil party of pigs (PDP) are not happy with d timely intervention by d people' PRESIDENT
Re: Return Of The Abducted Dapchi Schoolgirls: PDP Reacts by Coldfeets: 8:33pm On Mar 21, 2018
progress69:

Its your village that will.end up like Yemen or Syria.
Why are u people perpetually bitter that bitter that this girls were released. You and ur demonic party will rather that the girls remain in captivity like the chibok girls due to inaction of the previous government. So u can start bring bk dipachi girls campaign. U have failed!

Don't mind those fools.
Re: Return Of The Abducted Dapchi Schoolgirls: PDP Reacts by Outfinity(m): 8:48pm On Mar 21, 2018
Abduction for my country na koni koni, wayo wayo, arrangeee nooniii.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Malaye Shows Off His Sons In New Adorable Photo / 3 IPOB Native Doctors Flee As One Gets Beheaded Over "Fake Charms" / Twitter Ban: Abubakar Malami Deactivates Twitter Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.