Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

If You Were Stranded On An Island And Could Choose Three Things To Have What Wou - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / If You Were Stranded On An Island And Could Choose Three Things To Have What Wou (5118 Views)

Choose Three Powers That Will Make You An Ultimate Superhero / If You Were Stuck On An Island With (part 2): / If You Were Stuck On An Island With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were Stranded On An Island And Could Choose Three Things To Have What Wou by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 03, 2010
If we were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you want to have with you?

Just came accross this question somewhere and responses i got where damn hilarious grin grin
Heres what i would choose

1 A  townfull of  Hot latina and carribean babess  to keep me warm when its cold  wink
2  a life time supply of food nd water grin and
3    a satellite phone  tongue

What would you choose?
Re: If You Were Stranded On An Island And Could Choose Three Things To Have What Wou by Pweety4me(f): 4:45pm On May 04, 2010
Nawa see how many views & no comments. . . undecided

@OP Brb. . .
Re: If You Were Stranded On An Island And Could Choose Three Things To Have What Wou by 190: 5:39pm On May 04, 2010
**do ever expect pweety4me to give u a tangible advise**
Re: If You Were Stranded On An Island And Could Choose Three Things To Have What Wou by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 04, 2010
.^ sup naw, answer the question now undecided
Re: If You Were Stranded On An Island And Could Choose Three Things To Have What Wou by Pweety4me(f): 5:41pm On May 04, 2010
190:

**do ever expect pweety4me to give u a tangible advise**
English plse? undecided
Re: If You Were Stranded On An Island And Could Choose Three Things To Have What Wou by madlady(f): 6:25pm On May 04, 2010
luizworld:

If we were stranded on a desert island, what one item would you want to have with you?

Just came accross this question somewhere and responses i got where damn hilarious grin grin
Heres what i would choose

1 A townfull of Hot latina and carribean babess to keep me warm when its cold wink
2 a life time supply of food nd water grin and
3 a satellite phone tongue

What would you choose?

Your title say's three,

1.My xelibri phone which I can use anywhere in the world, I think undecided

2.Chocolate.

3.Will Smith.
Re: If You Were Stranded On An Island And Could Choose Three Things To Have What Wou by CaptCavey(m): 6:27pm On May 04, 2010
What else do i need,when i have the ocean,the cool breeze,and the blue sky keeping my company. Have always thought of being alone,having my exclusive privacy;and an island is not a bad idea!
Re: If You Were Stranded On An Island And Could Choose Three Things To Have What Wou by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 04, 2010
madlady:

Your title say's three,

1.My xelibri phone which I can use anywhere in the world, I think undecided

2.Chocolate.

3.Will Smith.

thnx for the correction, ur a darlin wink
Re: If You Were Stranded On An Island And Could Choose Three Things To Have What Wou by madlady(f): 6:33pm On May 04, 2010
^^^ wink
Re: If You Were Stranded On An Island And Could Choose Three Things To Have What Wou by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 04, 2010
^so you love chocote huh tongue
hope u haven't got brown teeth. teehee! grin lipsrsealed
Re: If You Were Stranded On An Island And Could Choose Three Things To Have What Wou by madlady(f): 6:50pm On May 04, 2010
^^^ shocked shocked see my teeth. grin angry
Re: If You Were Stranded On An Island And Could Choose Three Things To Have What Wou by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 04, 2010
common now smile cheesy, my smile is infectious. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Were Stranded On An Island And Could Choose Three Things To Have What Wou by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 04, 2010
1 A knife/gun (for food and safety)
2 A lifetime supply of food and water
3 a good solid water proof phone
Re: If You Were Stranded On An Island And Could Choose Three Things To Have What Wou by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 04, 2010
rokiatu:

1 A knife/gun (for food and safety)
2 A lifetime supply of food and water
3 a good solid water proof phone
LOLZ if u got lifetime supply of food and water wetin u wan carry gun do now grin grin
Re: If You Were Stranded On An Island And Could Choose Three Things To Have What Wou by CaptCavey(m): 7:05pm On May 04, 2010
@rokiatu why need a gun/knife? There are no 'others' on this said island like we did in 'lost'.
Re: If You Were Stranded On An Island And Could Choose Three Things To Have What Wou by ayettymama(f): 7:07pm On May 04, 2010
trey songz
lifetime supply of ben n jerrys cookie dough
a camera

so if i make it out of the mofo alive my friends will believe me!!!!
Re: If You Were Stranded On An Island And Could Choose Three Things To Have What Wou by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 04, 2010
Capt. Cavey:

@rokiatu why need a gun/knife? There are no 'others' on this said island like we did in 'lost'.

luizworld:

LOLZ if u got lifetime supply of food and water wetin u wan carry gun do now grin grin

have you guys heard of cannibals? cheesy
Re: If You Were Stranded On An Island And Could Choose Three Things To Have What Wou by Pweety4me(f): 7:10pm On May 04, 2010
^Lmao! cheesy grin lipsrsealed
Re: If You Were Stranded On An Island And Could Choose Three Things To Have What Wou by Enockia(m): 7:40pm On May 04, 2010
u took the words right out of ma mouth

only i'ld like a laptop in place of a phone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Were Stranded On An Island And Could Choose Three Things To Have What Wou by iice(f): 8:15am On Jun 24, 2010
Johnny/Eric
Solar powered Laptop full of songs/movies grin
. . . can't think of a 3rd thing undecided

Maybe it should be
Johnny
Solar powered Laptop full of songs/movies grin
Eric

grin grin
Re: If You Were Stranded On An Island And Could Choose Three Things To Have What Wou by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 24, 2010
^ you cant be serious iice grin grin hunger go finish you for that Island. grin lipsrsealed
Re: If You Were Stranded On An Island And Could Choose Three Things To Have What Wou by Pweety4me(f): 12:14pm On Jun 24, 2010
^Shouldn't u be in. . . tongue
Re: If You Were Stranded On An Island And Could Choose Three Things To Have What Wou by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 24, 2010
^where hun. . . tongue cheesy
Re: If You Were Stranded On An Island And Could Choose Three Things To Have What Wou by Pweety4me(f): 12:40pm On Jun 24, 2010
^D shower wif moi cool

[size=4pt]@ school ofcourse?
[/size]
Re: If You Were Stranded On An Island And Could Choose Three Things To Have What Wou by iice(f): 4:41pm On Jun 24, 2010
luizworld:

^ you cant be serious iice grin grin hunger go finish you for that Island. grin lipsrsealed

There are fish in the ocean and coconut/fruits on the trees cheesy It's not like i haven't bummed on a beach before grin

(1) (Reply)

Know Your Bus Stop (lagos) / Question Game / Game Of The Future- One Day...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.