Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,390 members, 7,954,567 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:39 PM

Interview With Btech Construction Limited - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview With Btech Construction Limited (949 Views)

Recruitment For Graduate Trainee At ROCAD Construction Limited / BA, Bed, Beng, Bsc, Btech Or HND At MTN Nigeria - Graduate Sales Representatives / Apply For EST Master Construction Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (4 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interview With Btech Construction Limited by CalebClinton: 8:59pm On Mar 21, 2018
Please who know this address and with any vital information about the company,done test or interview with them. thanks.

Dear Candidate,

Thank you for submitting your application for the position of an Engineer with our firm.

We have reviewed your application and will require you to come for a test
and an interview at our firm on....... March 2018, at 2:00pm.

Details of our office are as shown below:
BTech Construction Limited
22, Norman Williams Street,
Off Keffi Street,
Off Awolowo road,
Ikoyi.

Please ask for...........

You are required to come with photocopies of your
credentials.

Kindly confirm your attendance/availability via email not later than
12noon tomorrow.

Regards

Admin
BTech Construction Limited
Re: Interview With Btech Construction Limited by kingsaustine12(m): 2:48pm On Mar 24, 2018
I received same message too. I was called for an interview n aptitude test. I hope it's legit. Everything seems legit but can't find BTech Construction Limited on Google. So I'm kinda thinking otherwise.
Re: Interview With Btech Construction Limited by Nyapesi: 8:27am On Jan 31, 2019
Hello, just wanted to follow up on this post...did you go for the interview? How was the place? Or any other information you think will be helpful. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Massive Nonacademic Recruitments At Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Akoko / Job Vacancy At Ardern Healthcare Limited-nigeria / Urgent Vacancies In A School At Ogudu Gra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.