Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,345 members, 7,811,994 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Okorocha's Son-in-law Drop Guber Ambition For House Of Assembly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha's Son-in-law Drop Guber Ambition For House Of Assembly (1755 Views)

Imo APC Crisis: Okorocha’s Son In-law Tackles Oshiomhole, Says ''you’re Not God' / I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari – Ribadu / Prof. Olufumilayo Adesanya-Davies Declares Presidential Ambition For 2019 (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okorocha's Son-in-law Drop Guber Ambition For House Of Assembly by ujoatu(m): 9:03pm On Mar 21, 2018
Breaking News: Having been outclassed at the last Imo APC SEC Meeting, Ugwumba Uche Nwosu has reconsidered his stand to now run for Nkwerre State Constituency.
According to sources close to the in-law and Chief of Staff to the state Governor, Uche lamented being forced to enter the race against his wish. He disclosed that Sen Ifeanyi Araraume is no push over and that it is better for him to give himself a Soft Landing than waste his funds on a fruitless Guber contest.

Sources said he has reached out to the incumbent house member to drop his second term agreement. Copied

Re: Okorocha's Son-in-law Drop Guber Ambition For House Of Assembly by belente(m): 9:24pm On Mar 21, 2018
Ok
Re: Okorocha's Son-in-law Drop Guber Ambition For House Of Assembly by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 21, 2018
Better decision
Re: Okorocha's Son-in-law Drop Guber Ambition For House Of Assembly by Paperwhite(m): 9:29pm On Mar 21, 2018
Who else will the delusional Okorocha turn to in order to achieve his ambition of self succession in power
Re: Okorocha's Son-in-law Drop Guber Ambition For House Of Assembly by jerflakes(m): 9:48pm On Mar 21, 2018
The way he for lose this election eh

Na APC primaries I dey talk of

He go lose am sotey...

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha's Son-in-law Drop Guber Ambition For House Of Assembly by LORDOFAFONJAS: 9:49pm On Mar 21, 2018
grin
Re: Okorocha's Son-in-law Drop Guber Ambition For House Of Assembly by Ojiofor: 9:53pm On Mar 21, 2018
Okorocha owns Uche Nwosu, until I hear from his master inlaw before i believe this story.

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha's Son-in-law Drop Guber Ambition For House Of Assembly by Flowrymz(m): 9:57pm On Mar 21, 2018
This is FAKE!!

Kindly ignore this.

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha's Son-in-law Drop Guber Ambition For House Of Assembly by itchie: 10:07pm On Mar 21, 2018
Fake News
Re: Okorocha's Son-in-law Drop Guber Ambition For House Of Assembly by Sirjamo: 11:30pm On Mar 21, 2018
Igbere TV news
Re: Okorocha's Son-in-law Drop Guber Ambition For House Of Assembly by iluvdonjazzy: 11:54pm On Mar 21, 2018
better
Re: Okorocha's Son-in-law Drop Guber Ambition For House Of Assembly by Gozbrown(m): 3:07am On Mar 22, 2018
I don't want him to run but I know dis news is fake

(1) (Reply)

The Ugliest Politician Related Bride And Her Ugly Gown / Why I Won't Support APC In 2019-dele Momudu / Photo :where Does This Woman Belong Please?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.