Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

If Given The Chance, I Will Marry All My Baby Mamas – Wizkid - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If Given The Chance, I Will Marry All My Baby Mamas – Wizkid (22771 Views)

Charity Nnaji: 'Most Baby Mamas Are Products Of One Night Stand' / Shola Ogudu: How I Cope With Wizkid Having Other Baby Mamas / Davido’s Baby Mamas Unfollow Him On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Given The Chance, I Will Marry All My Baby Mamas – Wizkid by DivinelyBlessed: 9:50pm On Mar 21, 2018
Why can't you be like D'banj
Re: If Given The Chance, I Will Marry All My Baby Mamas – Wizkid by omooba969(m): 9:52pm On Mar 21, 2018
Joseunlimited:
Who cares

We know you care alotgrin, clicking on the thread alone is a sign that you really care that much. cool
Re: If Given The Chance, I Will Marry All My Baby Mamas – Wizkid by irisola(f): 9:59pm On Mar 21, 2018
no one is holding you bro
Re: If Given The Chance, I Will Marry All My Baby Mamas – Wizkid by Joseunlimited(f): 10:01pm On Mar 21, 2018
omooba969:

We know you care alotgrin, clicking on the thread alone is a sign that you really care that much. cool

Not really
Re: If Given The Chance, I Will Marry All My Baby Mamas – Wizkid by Burgerlomo: 10:06pm On Mar 21, 2018
Mumu dey take style look for another victim (s) cool
Re: If Given The Chance, I Will Marry All My Baby Mamas – Wizkid by freeze001(f): 10:06pm On Mar 21, 2018
Start with one na
Re: If Given The Chance, I Will Marry All My Baby Mamas – Wizkid by IgandoIkotun(m): 10:17pm On Mar 21, 2018
Baba Nla for the girls dem ��
Re: If Given The Chance, I Will Marry All My Baby Mamas – Wizkid by Realdeals(m): 10:18pm On Mar 21, 2018
If Wizkid has the means and wisdom to manage them all, he should proceed, present situation needs it.
The implosion of single ladies is staring us and should be a source of concern for all. When the implosion happens, the church might not be able to manage it, infact it will start from the church.
Re: If Given The Chance, I Will Marry All My Baby Mamas – Wizkid by Lucas10(m): 10:20pm On Mar 21, 2018
Wen money dey nko?
Re: If Given The Chance, I Will Marry All My Baby Mamas – Wizkid by Bv3rmie: 10:21pm On Mar 21, 2018
You should be called wizman, not wizkid anymore. You are a father for crying out loud. Lol
Re: If Given The Chance, I Will Marry All My Baby Mamas – Wizkid by Only1mi(f): 10:52pm On Mar 21, 2018
Turks:
Unserious element. We all know you won’t.

Take a cue from your predecessors; KSA, Sir Shina Peters, Orlando Owoh to mention a few.

A popular Yoruba adage goes this: Omo bere, Osi Bere.

It's Fela he's following na
Re: If Given The Chance, I Will Marry All My Baby Mamas – Wizkid by tunbosun9: 11:10pm On Mar 21, 2018
Just ignore and mind your business..
E go met em for front
Re: If Given The Chance, I Will Marry All My Baby Mamas – Wizkid by santorz(m): 11:35pm On Mar 21, 2018
Money speaking ......welldone bro ....na your time use am well.
Re: If Given The Chance, I Will Marry All My Baby Mamas – Wizkid by nonix22(m): 11:59pm On Mar 21, 2018
No one is giving you a chance man, yeye boy
Re: If Given The Chance, I Will Marry All My Baby Mamas – Wizkid by Shaev7(m): 4:34am On Mar 22, 2018
Did anybody hold you or stop you? Precise, who stepped on your chance?
Re: If Given The Chance, I Will Marry All My Baby Mamas – Wizkid by papoose321: 5:40am On Mar 22, 2018
Wat are u waiting for it’s a free world and u have the money.. please sir my sister is available
Re: If Given The Chance, I Will Marry All My Baby Mamas – Wizkid by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:17am On Mar 22, 2018
Idiot!

Take a cue from Fela naa.... And if that's too old school for you, then follow Akon.

Crazy, weed-smoking, codeine sipping, immoral-ass nigga.
Re: If Given The Chance, I Will Marry All My Baby Mamas – Wizkid by Oluwambo147(m): 6:49am On Mar 22, 2018
Demonicide:
you way never fit feed yourself.. you are talking of baby mama's. I just dey pity you sha
how you take no say d guy no fit feed himself haba

Re: If Given The Chance, I Will Marry All My Baby Mamas – Wizkid by Oluwambo147(m): 6:50am On Mar 22, 2018
Jeezuzpick:
Idiot!

Take a cue from Fela naa.... And if that's too old school for you, then follow Akon.

Crazy, weed-smoking, codeine sipping, immoral-ass nigga.
celebrated by the world
Re: If Given The Chance, I Will Marry All My Baby Mamas – Wizkid by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:53am On Mar 22, 2018
Oluwambo147:
celebrated by the world

The same corrupt, immoral world that celebrates gay marriage.
Re: If Given The Chance, I Will Marry All My Baby Mamas – Wizkid by xismo(m): 9:19am On Mar 22, 2018
The supreme law of the land is the constitution and is not stopping you. Keep digging without protections, so no condom shops in your neighbourhood? Well if king Solomon can make it, sure you too can, mtcheee. Abeg make I pass.
Re: If Given The Chance, I Will Marry All My Baby Mamas – Wizkid by adegeye38(m): 10:17am On Mar 22, 2018
Demonicide:
You are a muslim. You are free to have them all under your roof.
he is not a muslim
Re: If Given The Chance, I Will Marry All My Baby Mamas – Wizkid by Demonicide(f): 10:33am On Mar 22, 2018
adegeye38:
he is not a muslim
Where did Ibrahim come from?
Re: If Given The Chance, I Will Marry All My Baby Mamas – Wizkid by Myde4naija(m): 2:20pm On Mar 22, 2018
Demonicide:
you way never fit feed yourself.. you are talking of baby mama's. I just dey pity you sha
baby mamas dont need to be fed, they must be matured I guess
Re: If Given The Chance, I Will Marry All My Baby Mamas – Wizkid by Demonicide(f): 4:01pm On Mar 22, 2018
Myde4naija:
baby mamas dont need to be fed, they must be matured I guess
I was talking about the kids that will be involved.
Re: If Given The Chance, I Will Marry All My Baby Mamas – Wizkid by Myde4naija(m): 9:45pm On Mar 23, 2018
Demonicide:
I was talking about the kids that will be involved.
baby mamas are also bouyant enough to take care of them

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Becomes 1st Nigerian Celebrity To Get 9 Million Folowers On Instagram / Amb. Wahala Acquires A New House (Photo) / Gbenro Ajibade Backs His Daughter, Azariah TiwaTope Osarugue Ajibade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.