Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,183 members, 7,829,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Aisha Yesufu: "Osinbajo Is My Biggest Disappointment In Buhari’s Government" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu: "Osinbajo Is My Biggest Disappointment In Buhari’s Government" (24511 Views)

Timi Frank: Osinbajo Is The Chairman Of Yahoo Yahoo In Nigeria / Nigerian Youths Are The Biggest Disappointment - Kingsley Moghalu / Eid-El-Maulud: Aisha Yesufu Slams FG For Declaring Public Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "Osinbajo Is My Biggest Disappointment In Buhari’s Government" by obowunmi(m): 8:14am On Mar 22, 2018
jayson87:
Even we Christians denounce Osinbajo. He has brought the name and the character of Christianity to disrepute.

Do you know Osinbajo doesn't speak ill against the menance of the Herdsmen. Quite shameful? To even think this guy call himself a Pastor

Osinbajo is a scam.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "Osinbajo Is My Biggest Disappointment In Buhari’s Government" by naijjaman(m): 8:14am On Mar 22, 2018
Same with me. Osinbajo has turned into a huge joke

But what do you expect from a Tinubu boy?.

They will walk over him the same way they walked over Tinubu undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "Osinbajo Is My Biggest Disappointment In Buhari’s Government" by ONeMAnMOPOL: 8:15am On Mar 22, 2018
Fatality angry
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "Osinbajo Is My Biggest Disappointment In Buhari’s Government" by Yorubaskullmine: 8:15am On Mar 22, 2018
dodelight:

Yes, the VP because Buhari couldn't have fooled people to get power without an actual saint as VP.
Truth.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "Osinbajo Is My Biggest Disappointment In Buhari’s Government" by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 22, 2018
Aunty what do u expect osinbajo d puppet to do?
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "Osinbajo Is My Biggest Disappointment In Buhari’s Government" by omogin(f): 8:28am On Mar 22, 2018
I tot I had this sentiment alone
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "Osinbajo Is My Biggest Disappointment In Buhari’s Government" by PHIPEX(m): 8:29am On Mar 22, 2018
Onijagidijagan:

Firstly, what concerns d VP with d menace of herdsmen? is he d president or Presidential spokesperson?

Secondly, Osinbanjo wasn't voted for, he was an appointee to serve president Buhari and he has to be loyal throughout

Thirdly and lastly, don't let God judge you and punish you o. how has Osinbanjo brought d name of Christianity to disrepute? Man I know you r pained but get over it.

Same thing that concerned him with how GEJ spent Nigeria's money.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "Osinbajo Is My Biggest Disappointment In Buhari’s Government" by 3Ceagle(m): 8:29am On Mar 22, 2018
This government is a fraud, everything they do and everyone in it is corrupt. But it baffles me why some people out of political sentiment will never see anything bad about this government. All we get every day is complains and references to the past government. Thank you madam for speaking up.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "Osinbajo Is My Biggest Disappointment In Buhari’s Government" by stevecantrell: 8:31am On Mar 22, 2018
Osinbajo thinks he will be in Aso rock forever he should wait and see how he'll be ridiculed after his tenure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "Osinbajo Is My Biggest Disappointment In Buhari’s Government" by meekah: 8:33am On Mar 22, 2018
jayson87:
Even we Christians denounce Osinbajo. He has brought the name and the character of Christianity to disrepute.

Do you know Osinbajo doesn't speak ill against the menance of the Herdsmen. Quite shameful? To even think this guy call himself a Pastor
OGA PLS RESET YOUR LGNGUGGE TO REFLECT "YOU"(AND NOT WE) AS THE CHRISTIAN THAT DENOUNCED OSIBANJO, PERSONALISE YOUR DENOUCIATION OKAY,THERE IS STILL SO MANY CHRISTIAN THAT ARE PRAYING AND SUPPORTING OSIBANJO AND THIS GOVERNMENT AND AM PROUD TO BE ONE OF THEM,THOUGH IS YOUR RIGHT TO DENOUCE ANYBODY THAT YOU SO WISH.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "Osinbajo Is My Biggest Disappointment In Buhari’s Government" by bjayx: 8:35am On Mar 22, 2018
OMOTOWO:
A
for Apple
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "Osinbajo Is My Biggest Disappointment In Buhari’s Government" by maestroferddi: 8:35am On Mar 22, 2018
Adeboye should derobe Osinbajo from being a pastor if he is serious.

John C Maxwell was a Baptist minister/pastor who resigned from the ministry to pursue his leadership and mentorship calling. That is what you call candour and objectivity not the charade we are doing here.

These people should stop subjecting the faith to ridicule and disrepute.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "Osinbajo Is My Biggest Disappointment In Buhari’s Government" by powerkey: 8:36am On Mar 22, 2018
obowunmi:
Osinbajo is a SCAM.

Sold his daughter to Bola Shagaya.

Because they belong to one occult group and as a mark of his total submission to Islam.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "Osinbajo Is My Biggest Disappointment In Buhari’s Government" by Pedrocross4568(m): 8:40am On Mar 22, 2018
fk001:
We all know that Jonathan was just incompetent and confused.

We know the type of people that hate Buhari, and we don't need them to love him.

Buhari till 2023

I'm a very huge Buhari fan but the woman jut spoke my mind and u no that as well.
Let be honest for once.

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "Osinbajo Is My Biggest Disappointment In Buhari’s Government" by Armstrong34(m): 8:40am On Mar 22, 2018
ceoreportnaija:

“Even as Acting President he was just an obedient servant.

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/03/21/osinbajo-is-my-biggest-disappointment-in-buharis-govt%e2%80%8e-aisha-yesufu/

.......this part gat me grin......how I wish afonjas would learn their lessons....osibaje was jus used as a spare tyre to deceive the afonjas that they are part of the fraudulent contraception called Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "Osinbajo Is My Biggest Disappointment In Buhari’s Government" by usomine2014: 8:45am On Mar 22, 2018
Vice President of Nigeria is a disgrace to this country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "Osinbajo Is My Biggest Disappointment In Buhari’s Government" by asobo: 8:50am On Mar 22, 2018
Lipscomb:
Alright continue to be use as a instrument of PDP.we know you have been sponsoring by PDP.
SHAME ON YOU

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "Osinbajo Is My Biggest Disappointment In Buhari’s Government" by Leke001: 8:55am On Mar 22, 2018
no be only you Aisha
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "Osinbajo Is My Biggest Disappointment In Buhari’s Government" by kenodrill: 8:56am On Mar 22, 2018
[quote author=fk001 post=66044159]We all know that Jonathan was just incompetent and confused.

We know the type of people that hate Buhari, and we don't need them to love him.

Buhari till 2023

You be man wey sabi!!!
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "Osinbajo Is My Biggest Disappointment In Buhari’s Government" by Aarenaija: 9:04am On Mar 22, 2018
He cannot do anythung.
He is meant to serve as a spare tire and that is what they are doing to him.
Would he go against the cabal when the president is there?
He would just disappear.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "Osinbajo Is My Biggest Disappointment In Buhari’s Government" by TPAND(f): 9:07am On Mar 22, 2018
Onijagidijagan:

Firstly, what concerns d VP with d menace of herdsmen? is he d president or Presidential spokesperson?

Secondly, Osinbanjo wasn't voted for, he was an appointee to serve president Buhari and he has to be loyal throughout

Thirdly and lastly, don't let God judge you and punish you o. how has Osinbanjo brought d name of Christianity to disrepute? Man I know you r pained but get over it.

Are you a RCCG Member or you don't know anything about politics. Osinbajo is cursed already deal with it, the blood of the innocent he can't speak up for will ask him questions in the end

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "Osinbajo Is My Biggest Disappointment In Buhari’s Government" by profmallor: 9:07am On Mar 22, 2018
Osinbajo is doing exactly what he supposed to do, he is been a loyal deputy. sometimes you might have to play dumb just to get close enough to what you really want. At least the number of times he has stood in for PMB while he was away sick shows he has a lot more to offer compared to the General.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "Osinbajo Is My Biggest Disappointment In Buhari’s Government" by hush15: 9:14am On Mar 22, 2018
ceoreportnaija:

Aisha Yesufu, converner of BringBackOurGirls, BBOG, advocacy group has described Nigeria’s Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo as her “biggest disappointment in the current administration.”

She made the remark while reacting to claim by the Vice President that former President Goodluck Jonathan’s administration shared N150bn two weeks to the commencement of 2015 election.

In a tweet, Yesufu said despite being in power for three years, Osinbajo had continued to wallow in the blame game.

The BBOG co-converner noted that Osinabjo had continue to talk about issues they were voted to deal with.

Yesufu wrote: “My biggest disappointment in this administration is the Vice President Prof Yemi Osinbajo@ProfOsinbajo.

“He was the one that won me over to the GMB/PYO ticket.

“Even as Acting President he was just an obedient servant.

“3 yrs he is talking about things they were voted to deal with.”

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/03/21/osinbajo-is-my-biggest-disappointment-in-buharis-govt%e2%80%8e-aisha-yesufu/

I will rephrase that for you Aisha, " He is our biggest dissapointment, all as a person, a professional and a christain". I thinks politics got much of a better part of him.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "Osinbajo Is My Biggest Disappointment In Buhari’s Government" by dunkem21(m): 9:20am On Mar 22, 2018
We warned all of you.. undecided

People that used sachets of Milo to hoodwink gullible people ..

A man that used Reinhard Bonnke's crusade image to pose as a campaign picture.

undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "Osinbajo Is My Biggest Disappointment In Buhari’s Government" by chuksiyk31(m): 9:26am On Mar 22, 2018
jayson87:

I've just one question for you...did ALmighty Jesus speak ill of the Roman government? ...(your answer should be no, that's if you've studied scripture)
Does it mean Jesus wasn't sent by God?... (I'm sure you know there was so much rubbish in the Roman era, lots of persecution too)
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "Osinbajo Is My Biggest Disappointment In Buhari’s Government" by tonio2wo: 9:30am On Mar 22, 2018
fk001:

Buhari till 2023

eyaa! no points to defend ur pay masters on this. grin
sorry iyaa?
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "Osinbajo Is My Biggest Disappointment In Buhari’s Government" by tuoyoojo(m): 9:32am On Mar 22, 2018
it is sad that as cerebral as the VP is, he decided to allow himself to be used as a puppet.

the transient allure of power made him to be blind, deaf and mute to the cries of Christains who he massively mobilised to vote for APC

God put him there for a time like this but he ended up failing. unlike Esther in the time of mordecai, he turned his back on the people.

Remember sir, history never forgets, one day u would leave office, u would join the rest of us, you might want to go back to ur pastoral work.what would you tell your people
what would u be remembered for

no one asked you to fight your principal but make ur stance known like the president's wife speak your mind

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "Osinbajo Is My Biggest Disappointment In Buhari’s Government" by Brightology2(m): 9:42am On Mar 22, 2018
fk001:

Buhari till 2023

is only devil that can deliver you cos God done comot hand from ur mata
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "Osinbajo Is My Biggest Disappointment In Buhari’s Government" by ajoskele(m): 9:49am On Mar 22, 2018
Onijagidijagan:

Bros, it was GMB/PYO ticket. Stop showing your political illiteracy.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "Osinbajo Is My Biggest Disappointment In Buhari’s Government" by Cooly100: 10:01am On Mar 22, 2018
If Osibanjo was a good christian...he would have resigned when he knew the government he is serving is a huge joke...but he didn't..

If he did may be his daughter won't be married off to the son of a billionaire who has date with EFCC tongue tongue tongue
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "Osinbajo Is My Biggest Disappointment In Buhari’s Government" by resurgentxtian4: 10:05am On Mar 22, 2018
Cooly100:
If Osibanjo was a good christian...he would have resigned when he knew the government he is serving is a huge joke...but he didn't..

If he did may be his daughter won't be married off to the son of a billionaire who has date with EFCC tongue tongue tongue

He should honesty have resigned as a man of God. He and his church have lost my respect forever.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos State Government Resumes Construction Of The Ten-Lane Lagos-Badagry Road / Sodiq Ango-Abdullahi Wins PDP Election While Still Being Held By Kidnappers / Ndume Defies Buhari, Oshiomhole On Senate Presidency, Unfolds Nine-point Agenda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.