Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Toyota To Unveil The New RAV4 At The New York Auto Show - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Toyota To Unveil The New RAV4 At The New York Auto Show (18713 Views)

Toyota Responds After New RAV4 Performed Woefully In Avoidance Maneuver Test / ₦720m Armored Karlmann king SUV On Display At The New York Auto Show / 2019 World Car Of The Year Top Three Announced In Geneva Auto Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Toyota To Unveil The New RAV4 At The New York Auto Show by sleekyjay(m): 10:34am On Mar 22, 2018
This kind rugged design..
Be like wetin panel beater use learn work
Re: Toyota To Unveil The New RAV4 At The New York Auto Show by ajaymina(m): 11:09am On Mar 22, 2018
darealsola:
alaye use ur brain

Abeg quote him wit this to safe the innocent punters..

why HIM no empty him acct or sell him phone or borrow money to play n KISS MISERY BYE BYE

���������������� *BE WISE* ����������������

*HOW SCAMMERS OF FIXED MATCHES OPERATE*

*PLEASE TAKE NOTE & INFORM OTHERS*

In every game, there are 9 possible outcomes in *HT/FT*.

Now, the scammer will post on whatsapp that: *I HAVE FIXED MATCH, PAY AFTER WIN. INBOX ME FOR DETAILS.* e.g Manchester Utd vs Tottenham

The people that will inbox him will get the following games:
1st person 1/1= 3.80 odds

2nd person 1/X= 15 odds

3rd person 1/2= 40 odds

4th person X/1= 6 odds

5th person X/X= 4.65 odds

6th person X/2= 7.9 odds

7th person 2/1 = 32 odds

8th person 2/X= 15 odds

9th person 2/2 = 5.40 odds

The scammer will tell all of them to stake big money and pay him at least *N7000* *AFTER WINNING.*
One of the above 9 options must definitely workout. So if for example I am given the smallest option which is *1/1 and it has 3.80 odds and I stake like N5000.*

*N5000 * 3.80 odds = N19000.*
After the match, the scammer will call me and ask for his *N7000*.
I will be happy to pay him because *I made N19000*. I will still be left with N12000 profit. *But the other 8 people who got different options from me WILL LOOSE THEIR BETS.*

The scammer will now tell the person that won, that the next game is *PAY BEFORE AND NOT AFTER WINNING* because he has proved to him that he has fixed games. When you pay money and you are not lucky, you will get a wrong option and loose, *if you complain, the scammer will block you on whatsapp.*

Imagine a scammer making N7000 everyday. Fixed matches don't come every day. But you see these scammers having matches everyday. *BE WISE.*

Before now we use to prefer those that say PAY AFTER WINNING, but you can now see that even Scammers are taking advantage of that.

*Be wise people.* If you can't predict games, look for a good tipster to help you out either for free or pay for his services, don't pay for anything called fixed matches online.
*Be wise.*

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Vehicle Parts That Are Easily Damaged By Potholes / Bad Roads Made Sales At Nigeria's Largest Auto Market To Drop By 92% (PHOTOS) / Black Smoke From Exhaust.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.