Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,539 members, 7,861,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:38 PM

"My Sister's Policeman Boyfriend Assaults Her Using His Firearm" - South African - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "My Sister's Policeman Boyfriend Assaults Her Using His Firearm" - South African (26707 Views)

Girlfriend 23, Shots Dead Her Policeman Boyfriend In Imo State / Nigerian Lady Strips And Assaults Her Friend For Attempting To Sleep With Her Bf / Woman Assaults Her Boyfriend On Plane For Looking At Other Women (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Sister's Policeman Boyfriend Assaults Her Using His Firearm" - South African by mentbrown355(m): 11:46am On Mar 22, 2018
wickedness .. turn her to snake
Re: "My Sister's Policeman Boyfriend Assaults Her Using His Firearm" - South African by gonkin(m): 11:56am On Mar 22, 2018
In this modern era do people still beat women
Re: "My Sister's Policeman Boyfriend Assaults Her Using His Firearm" - South African by Martin0(m): 12:12pm On Mar 22, 2018
biacan:
Love your dp it looks yum yum tongue
oh thanksgrin
Re: "My Sister's Policeman Boyfriend Assaults Her Using His Firearm" - South African by biacan(f): 12:18pm On Mar 22, 2018
Martin0:

oh thanksgrin
You bought them or you make them
Re: "My Sister's Policeman Boyfriend Assaults Her Using His Firearm" - South African by Martin0(m): 12:39pm On Mar 22, 2018
biacan:
You bought them or you make them

buy all those plenty tinz hia.

I baked them jor
Re: "My Sister's Policeman Boyfriend Assaults Her Using His Firearm" - South African by biacan(f): 12:42pm On Mar 22, 2018
Martin0:

I baked them jor
Martin this is too much I can't take it shocked

Re: "My Sister's Policeman Boyfriend Assaults Her Using His Firearm" - South African by biacan(f): 12:42pm On Mar 22, 2018
Martin0:

I baked them jor

Re: "My Sister's Policeman Boyfriend Assaults Her Using His Firearm" - South African by biacan(f): 12:43pm On Mar 22, 2018
Martin0:

I baked them jor

Re: "My Sister's Policeman Boyfriend Assaults Her Using His Firearm" - South African by biacan(f): 12:43pm On Mar 22, 2018
Martin0:

I baked them jor

Martin0:

I baked them jor

Re: "My Sister's Policeman Boyfriend Assaults Her Using His Firearm" - South African by correctguy101(m): 12:52pm On Mar 22, 2018
She no get brother? angry

Only insulting my sister in my presence dey cause real gbege, come be say you beat her, let alone this restructuring kind of beating?

I always playfully tell any guy any of my sister goes out with that I don't welcome women beaters, if you need to spar, pick your phone and give me a call and let's have a swell time beating ourselves up. But I'm sure they know I meant every single word cos none has ever tried beating my sister.
Re: "My Sister's Policeman Boyfriend Assaults Her Using His Firearm" - South African by Martin0(m): 2:00pm On Mar 22, 2018
biacan:

hia see my mum thought every member of the family that including my father
Re: "My Sister's Policeman Boyfriend Assaults Her Using His Firearm" - South African by Martin0(m): 2:01pm On Mar 22, 2018
biacan:

don't worry next time you will see my video
Re: "My Sister's Policeman Boyfriend Assaults Her Using His Firearm" - South African by RomeoEmpire(m): 2:30pm On Mar 22, 2018
sinaj:
Jesu!
This is the real change shocked shocked shocked
Pls leave ur sister to enjoy her relationship mbok!
Afterall she isnt complaining else she would have run for her life
Men are scarce so leave her to njoy hers sad
Lol! Bad Gurl.
Re: "My Sister's Policeman Boyfriend Assaults Her Using His Firearm" - South African by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 22, 2018
wow
just wow
i hope he goes to jail and pay the price for tha abuse he put her through

click on the link below to see a very beautiful girl

https://www.cussonsbaby.com.ng/campaign/cbm5-top-500/entry?id=389725

if you agree she is beautiful please click vote
God bless
RYANation
Re: "My Sister's Policeman Boyfriend Assaults Her Using His Firearm" - South African by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 5:06pm On Mar 22, 2018
gonkin:
In this modern era do people still beat women
I really wonder!
Re: "My Sister's Policeman Boyfriend Assaults Her Using His Firearm" - South African by uvalued(m): 6:26pm On Mar 22, 2018
konkonbilo:
See better beating cheesy cheesy cheesy her mouth come be like pepeye own
Re: "My Sister's Policeman Boyfriend Assaults Her Using His Firearm" - South African by uvalued(m): 6:26pm On Mar 22, 2018
InfernoNig:
This is what we call restructuring. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogun Housewife Breaks Stepson's Arms And Leg (pics) / Man Kills Friend While Testing Bulletproof Charm In Ondo / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Yogbo In Benue State, Kill Policeman And Others. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.