Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,302 members, 7,815,545 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Convert Paypal To Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Convert Paypal To Naira (2475 Views)

Thread For Dollar To Naira Daily / Convert Paypal To Naira / The Value Of CFA To Naira As At Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Convert Paypal To Naira by chnovpaul(m): 10:14pm On May 03, 2010
Can anyone help me? I need to do some conversion from Paypal USD to Nigerian currency. Can anyone please tell me how to go about this?
Re: Convert Paypal To Naira by labiyemmy(m): 11:09pm On May 03, 2010
is paypal USD a currency?
Re: Convert Paypal To Naira by sabaestate(m): 11:34pm On May 03, 2010
you can sell it to someone who is in need
of paypal and he will buy it from you and pay
you in naira.
Re: Convert Paypal To Naira by LateefO(m): 7:59am On May 04, 2010
chnovpaul:

Can anyone help me? I need to do some conversion from Paypal USD to Nigerian currency. Can anyone please tell me how to go about this?

Well said by sabaestate, all you need to do is check online for paypal merchants or buyers and sell it to them in exchange for Naira, you will be ask to first transfer the paypal into the merchant's account before he or she pays you the equivalent in Naira, so beware of whom you deal with. You can also see buyers form some newspaper, those who advertise there. contact them and you are done. I won't want to mention names here. you get.
Re: Convert Paypal To Naira by justwise(m): 2:51pm On May 04, 2010
saliuafo:

Hello dear Friends,
i have a free gift for all of you which some people are collecting N75,000 in abuja for,pls act fast because is almost ending.If you are interested send a mail to make and make your subject as 'GIVE ME FOR FREE'.your time has come.

saliuafo@gmail.com

ok
Re: Convert Paypal To Naira by chnovpaul(m): 10:41pm On May 04, 2010
None of these is giving explicit information. Please, write something explicit, or contact me through my mail: chnovpaul@gmail.com. I am sure that we can work something out. THANKS!
Re: Convert Paypal To Naira by seanet02: 6:58am On May 09, 2010
ok
Re: Convert Paypal To Naira by ttmasta: 9:21am On Nov 20, 2010
Paypal shakara for Nigerians too much. Haba, wetin we do them? Nigeria is not the only country with Scam artists OK!

Anyway, check this out: http://eCa.sh/forgetpaypal

Verify with your GSM Number! Shikena.

(1) (Reply)

H / Duplex at creek avenue court lekki going fast / Very Lucrative POS Business Investment & Lease Of Premises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.