Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,861 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

List Of Universities That Accepts Low JAMB Score For Admission - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / List Of Universities That Accepts Low JAMB Score For Admission (4791 Views)

JAMB Score For Medicine, Is 248 Okay? / What's Behind This Year's Low JAMB Scores? / 30 Universities That Accepts Low JAMB Score For Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Universities That Accepts Low JAMB Score For Admission by Nobody: 7:18am On Mar 22, 2018
List of Universities That Accepts Low JAMB Score for Admission
The significant issue confronted my JAMB candidates now is low JAMB scores. Along these lines, there are chances that huge numbers of them will fail to get admission into theirschools of choice since numerous schools acknowledges 180 as their cut off check

Consequently, xclusivenobs.com have compiled the full rundown of Top Schools that Accepts 150 JAMB Cut Off Mark Even When You didn't pick them in JAMB.

2018 List of Universities That Accepts Low JAMB Score for Admission
All you require is to keep an eye out when their post utme shape will be released and apply quickly, prepare and sit for their post utme examination. In the event that you perform well, you will be eligible to participate in their utme. By so doing, you don't squander one more year or writing another JAMB.

HERE IS THE FULL LIST OF NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES THAT ACCEPT BELOW 180 JAMB SCORE; AS LOW AS 150-180:
1.Federal University of Technology Owerri, FUTO
2.University of Jos UNIJOS
3.Niger Delta University NDU
4.TAI Solarin University of Education TASUED
5.Federal University Dutsin-Ma, Katsina
6.University Oye-Ekiti
7.Federal University, Otuoke, Bayelsa State
8.Ebonyi State University EBSU
9.Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun
10.Enugu State University of Science Tech
11.Rivers State University of Science and Technology, RSUS T
12.Delta State University, Abraka, DELSU
13.Abia State University, Uturu, ABSUU
14.University of Maiduguri, UNIMAID
15.Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto
16.University of Uyo, Uniuyo
17.University of Calabar Unical
18.Kogi State University, KSU
19.Ambrose Alli University Edo State (AAU)
20.Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike
21.Anambra State University
22.Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma
23.Kaduna State University, KASU
24.Imo State University IMSU
What do you have to contribute to this? In case I left out any other university that accepts low JAMB score in my above list, Please leave it in the comment section.

source-https://www.xclusivenobs.com/education/universities-accepts-low-jamb-score-2018/

Re: List Of Universities That Accepts Low JAMB Score For Admission by Nobody: 7:20am On Mar 22, 2018
cc;lalasticlala,fynestboi
Re: List Of Universities That Accepts Low JAMB Score For Admission by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 22, 2018
U for kuku put UI,UNILAG AND OAU,see him mouth
Were u sleeping when u were typin dis thrash?u com put futo,aau,imsu,unical,uniuyo,delsu,fuoye hahaha..........
With 150 to 179?
So u tink u can be misleading jambites abi?ogun kee u
Iffa catch u ehn....
U even had d nerves to kal lalasticlala,smh
Re: List Of Universities That Accepts Low JAMB Score For Admission by esthy86(f): 8:51am On Mar 22, 2018
my second choice is Absu nursing,can I still get admission to any other course with 191
Re: List Of Universities That Accepts Low JAMB Score For Admission by Emperor119(m): 10:45am On Mar 22, 2018
esthy86:
my second choice is Absu nursing,can I still get admission to any other course with 191
No
Re: List Of Universities That Accepts Low JAMB Score For Admission by esthy86(f): 11:06am On Mar 22, 2018
Emperor119:
No
hmm,y
Re: List Of Universities That Accepts Low JAMB Score For Admission by benzene00: 2:26pm On Mar 22, 2018
esthy86:
Are you not the same girl that called me afonja?

So you are still writing jamb?

This Is why I never exchange words with any nairalander

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Universities That Accepts Low JAMB Score For Admission by Stallion93(m): 2:53pm On Mar 22, 2018
benzene00:

grin grin oh my!

1 Like

Re: List Of Universities That Accepts Low JAMB Score For Admission by Deckline(m): 3:14pm On Mar 22, 2018
benzene00:

Lol... The thing still fresh for your memory ba? Her cup don full.
Re: List Of Universities That Accepts Low JAMB Score For Admission by Advans(m): 3:35pm On Mar 22, 2018
University of Africa, Bayelsa state
Re: List Of Universities That Accepts Low JAMB Score For Admission by pweshdodo(m): 4:01pm On Mar 22, 2018
esthy86:
Apply for school of nursing
Re: List Of Universities That Accepts Low JAMB Score For Admission by pweshdodo(m): 4:07pm On Mar 22, 2018
Ogun keee you
Ogun kee your phone
Aau!!!!!!?!!!
Abeg go to university of sense grin
Re: List Of Universities That Accepts Low JAMB Score For Admission by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 22, 2018
I pity persons that will fall for this. If you like have low Jamb score, if your Jamb isn't high enough coupled with good post utme,no admission for you. You are on your own
Re: List Of Universities That Accepts Low JAMB Score For Admission by esthy86(f): 4:51pm On Mar 22, 2018
benzene00:

so,u be afonja ,omo jatijati

(1) (Reply)

Lagos City University's Website / Read The Chilling Whatsapp Status Of ATBU Bauchi Student Moments Before She Died / Lists Of Courses That Will Get You Employed After Graduation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.