Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,911 members, 7,835,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Oporoma Police Station In Bayelsa Burnt By Armed Cultists (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oporoma Police Station In Bayelsa Burnt By Armed Cultists (Photos) (22162 Views)

Police Foil Robbery Attack In Delta, Arrest Eleven Suspected Cultists (Photos) / Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos / Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oporoma Police Station In Bayelsa Burnt By Armed Cultists (Photos) by tonio2wo: 9:21am On Mar 22, 2018
verygudbadguy:
The story is incomplete. I see a man lying lifeless in front of the station and it was not mentioned in this report.
Could that be the corpse of the fleeing inmate that was shot? Or a victim of the cultist attack?

thank you, i observed it too

1 Like

Re: Oporoma Police Station In Bayelsa Burnt By Armed Cultists (Photos) by jeronimo(m): 9:23am On Mar 22, 2018
Is that a police divisional headquarters or just a police post?
Re: Oporoma Police Station In Bayelsa Burnt By Armed Cultists (Photos) by jeronimo(m): 9:23am On Mar 22, 2018
When even the ones assigned to protect the people can not protect themselves it means the we have a near marshal law situation in that area.
Re: Oporoma Police Station In Bayelsa Burnt By Armed Cultists (Photos) by pawesome(m): 9:24am On Mar 22, 2018
I remember those days of crisis in Jos....Christian youths in ma area went to were police men where been accommodated because it was a Muslim man that owned the compound...come and see police people begging...Guys,abeg make una wait make we pack our tins comot before una burn the house grin
Re: Oporoma Police Station In Bayelsa Burnt By Armed Cultists (Photos) by Damfostopper(m): 9:25am On Mar 22, 2018
INTRO I say they done come [iyo (x6)] Nothing we do them [iyo (x6)] VERSE 1 Nigeria na my country oh Bayelsa na my state oh This na reality Well e bin happen for Bayelsa oh Nineteen Ninety nine oh I swear I no go forget am oh When them kill the people oh And they make the children them orphans oh Any time wey I think am oh Water dey pour from my eyes oh Somebody say make I leave am oh But I say me I must talk am oh CHORUS I say them don kill them mama eh [eh eh] Them don kill them papa eh I say them don kill them mama Them papa them mama them papa them mama eh I say they done kill them mama eh them papa eh ah Them mama eh ah Wetin we go do iyo Do iyo Say do iyo

it's happening again
Re: Oporoma Police Station In Bayelsa Burnt By Armed Cultists (Photos) by Oluwambo147(m): 9:34am On Mar 22, 2018
I don't know why I'm always happy when I'm reading news like this
Re: Oporoma Police Station In Bayelsa Burnt By Armed Cultists (Photos) by Quality20(m): 9:43am On Mar 22, 2018
are u sure they are not boko haram in cultist uniform
Re: Oporoma Police Station In Bayelsa Burnt By Armed Cultists (Photos) by thaoriginator: 9:57am On Mar 22, 2018
grin gej
Re: Oporoma Police Station In Bayelsa Burnt By Armed Cultists (Photos) by MTKbudapest(m): 10:33am On Mar 22, 2018
when dem see their mates they ran away but when they see innocent citizens they become trigger happy. To hell with NPF
Re: Oporoma Police Station In Bayelsa Burnt By Armed Cultists (Photos) by ajaymina(m): 10:55am On Mar 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Thank God the policemen ran away when the hoodlums came.

Because good Nigerian policemen know that.
"He who sees fight and runs away lives RUNS to fight RUN another day".

I'm happy none of the policemen challenged the hoodlums.

Also happy none of them was hurt so that they can effectively conduct the mass arrest of innocent passerbys now.

1 Like

Re: Oporoma Police Station In Bayelsa Burnt By Armed Cultists (Photos) by umuna(m): 11:26am On Mar 22, 2018
bettercreature:
grin grin grin grin grin So this is what a police station looks like in Beyelsa

If you see the one in Benue state eeh, you go halla!
Re: Oporoma Police Station In Bayelsa Burnt By Armed Cultists (Photos) by ameh99: 11:30am On Mar 22, 2018
Which kin wahala be this....

BH in the northeast, cool cool cool

Cultism in the south-south, cool cool cool

Skull mining in the southwest,

Kidnapping, armed rubbery, and Ipob in the southeast..

Let me just park ma kaya and go to Ghana..
Re: Oporoma Police Station In Bayelsa Burnt By Armed Cultists (Photos) by oxaxcool(m): 11:53am On Mar 22, 2018
Wasted effort dat cud b chanelled 2 ASO ROCK 2 chase away dat dullard grin grin grin
Re: Oporoma Police Station In Bayelsa Burnt By Armed Cultists (Photos) by Jebosh(m): 12:18pm On Mar 22, 2018
They stop government from employing youth into peace corps because of selfishness,the more unemployment increased the more it cause damages. An idle hand is d devils workshop
Re: Oporoma Police Station In Bayelsa Burnt By Armed Cultists (Photos) by Mcfiltermouth: 3:02pm On Mar 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Thank God the policemen ran away when the hoodlums came.

Because good Nigerian policemen know that.
"He who sees fight and runs away lives to fight another day".

I'm happy none of the policemen challenged the hoodlums.

Also happy none of them was hurt so that they can effectively conduct the mass arrest of innocent passerbys now.
The dpo was shot(his knee)
My sister works in the hospital he was admitted to
Re: Oporoma Police Station In Bayelsa Burnt By Armed Cultists (Photos) by eulogy: 3:45pm On Mar 22, 2018
Anikulhapo:
Ijaws are the Fulanis of Southern Nigeria
You don start?
Re: Oporoma Police Station In Bayelsa Burnt By Armed Cultists (Photos) by hippieguy(m): 3:56pm On Mar 22, 2018
ABIOLAXYZ:
Police need to recruit more.
Sometimes u c 3 policeman on duty.
They are too few

Why won't they be when 50% of them have been shifted out to go do personal boiboi for some Lebanese and other hungry people dem in the name of expertrates, gatemen for the rich and school runs for politicians' children etc

1 Like

Re: Oporoma Police Station In Bayelsa Burnt By Armed Cultists (Photos) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 4:44pm On Mar 22, 2018
So unfortunate.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Seducing A Married Woman In Minna / RRS Arrests Lady Who Sold Her Day-Old Baby For N250k (Photos) / EFCC Arrests 26 Internet Fraud Suspects In Delta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.