Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,824 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

'best For Griezmann To Stay At Atletico' - Costa - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 'best For Griezmann To Stay At Atletico' - Costa (306 Views)

I Want To End My Career At Atletico Madrid - Chelsea's Morata / Cristiano Ronaldo Faces Ban For Swearing At Atletico Madrid Fans (Photos) / Lacazette Plans To Persuade Best Friend Griezmann To Join Arsenal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'best For Griezmann To Stay At Atletico' - Costa by Detailnews: 9:16am On Mar 22, 2018
Diego Costa has told teammate Antoine Griezmann he is best off staying at Atletico Madrid. Griezmann has scored 23 goals in 38 appearances for Atletico this season and said on Wednesday he wants his future sorted before the start of this year´s World Cup.

The French forward told L´Equipe he hopes "to travel to Russia without concern" after Barcelona were forced in January to deny they had already struck a deal to sign the player. Manchester United were also credited with a strong interest last summer.

Costa, however, who left Atletico for Chelsea in 2014 only to return to the Spanish club earlier this season, believes his current striker partner should stay put. Place on today's games on Naijabet

"He knows that we want him, that he is a very important player. He is still with us and he has not told me he is ................READ MORE

http://www.9jabet.com/2018/03/22/best-griezmann-stay-atletico-costa/

(1) (Reply)

UCL Match Preview : Sevilla Vs Bayern Munich / Watch A Maruti Suzuki Ride The Wall Of Death Alongside Two Motorcycles / Daily Soccer Predictions PREDICTION (26/04/2018)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.