Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,215 members, 7,825,809 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Six Suspected Drug Peddlers Arrested Over Codeine Truck Intercepted In Katsina - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Six Suspected Drug Peddlers Arrested Over Codeine Truck Intercepted In Katsina (17552 Views)

Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons / Pictures Of Elephant Tusks Worth ₦22.3 Billion Intercepted In Lagos / Two Nigerian Drug Peddlers Arrested In India With 254 Grams Of Cocaine(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Suspected Drug Peddlers Arrested Over Codeine Truck Intercepted In Katsina by SoldierBoy1(m): 11:37am On Mar 22, 2018
Tribalism isn't worth it.
Re: Six Suspected Drug Peddlers Arrested Over Codeine Truck Intercepted In Katsina by SoldierBoy1(m): 11:39am On Mar 22, 2018
mcgift:
Two stories to begin the day with :-
1. Nokia refused Android
2. Yahoo refused Google
Story Over!

Lessons Learnt:-
1. Take risks.
2. Embrace changes.
3. If you refuse to change with time, you might perish.

Ok two More stories :-
1. Facebook takes over whatsapp and instagram.
2. Flipkart takes over Myntra and flipkart owned Myntra takes over jabong.
Story Over!
Lessons learnt:-
1. Become so powerful that your competitors become your allies.
2. Reach the top position and then eliminate the competition.
3. Keep innovating.

Two More stories :-
1. Colonel sanders founded KFC at the age of 65.
2. Jack Ma, who coudnt get job in KFC, founded Ali baba.
Story over!
1. Age is just a number
2. Only those who keep trying succeed

Last but not the least:-
1. In 1984, Steve Jobs was sacked from Apple, a company he co-founded with Wozniak. He went on to found NeXT. In 1997, NeXT merged with Apple and within months, Steve Job became the CEO of his former company again.
Story Over!
1. Never underestimate anyone, ever !!
2. Success is the best revenge.
Just keep working hard !!
Invest your time wisely !!
Dont be afraid to fail !!
Never give up!!
Have a dream, be determined, be consistent!!!

Good morning to you Everyone!!!
Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Six Suspected Drug Peddlers Arrested Over Codeine Truck Intercepted In Katsina by ki02020(m): 11:40am On Mar 22, 2018
dynicks:
eheee!! so what? whats ur business with d names?....

Stop pretending jor grin grin grin
Re: Six Suspected Drug Peddlers Arrested Over Codeine Truck Intercepted In Katsina by dynicks(m): 11:41am On Mar 22, 2018
ki02020:

Stop pretending jor grin grin grin
lol...sorry I don't get u;....what r u talking about?

Re: Six Suspected Drug Peddlers Arrested Over Codeine Truck Intercepted In Katsina by Kestolovee95(f): 11:43am On Mar 22, 2018
Before you unlettered zombies start spitting everywhere.

Codein is not illegal it is only controlled. If they have neccesary papers that gives them license to sell. Those drugs should be released to them and they should also sue for defamation.

The NDLEA must have asked for unreasonable bribe and their refusal to pay means they'll be used for propaganda to boost NDLEA 'image' so zombies can swallow the 'NDLEA is working' propaganda as usual.

Do you know how many Drug lords that have NDLEA officers on their payroll? I don't mean roadside codein-sellers and mere chemists. I mean heavy cocaine movers and shakers!

nigeria is populated with mor0ns with mumu buttons all over their skulls. grin

2 Likes

Re: Six Suspected Drug Peddlers Arrested Over Codeine Truck Intercepted In Katsina by drtegus88: 11:46am On Mar 22, 2018
I suggest your brain should be prohibited as well.

johnnyvid:
most of the people that patronizing codeine hard drugs are the youth and the old people too. the state government should pass a law that will prohibit using of hard drugs in the society.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Suspected Drug Peddlers Arrested Over Codeine Truck Intercepted In Katsina by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 22, 2018
johnnyvid:
Six suspected drug peddlers have been arrested by the Katsina State command of the Nigeria Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) in connection with a seized trailer loaded with 24,000 bottles of cough syrup with codeine. The NDLEA named two of the suspects: Christian Chukwuma, alleged to be a salesman, and Obiora Chukwuma who is the manager of Sunglow Equity Nigeria Ltd.
The state commander, Maryam Sani, who confirmed the development on Tuesday, said the arrest was made at a warehouse in Dutsenreme area of Funtua in collaboration with a joint taskforce.
She said the the consignment intercepted on March 16, was moving from Onitsha to Funtua.
Christian Chukwuma who spoke, said he was only a messenger who was called to help offload the commodity.
More photos below: https://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2018/03/photos-six-suspected-drug-peddlers.html?m=1
When I said the other day that most of the patent medicine stores run by Igbos in the north are just a front for an illicit drug business, there was no kind of name I wasn't called by the pigs and idiots on this forum. Wherever there is illegal money to be made, trust them to get there before anyone else and when you point it out to them, they call it 'bringing development'. I beg carry una development commot for our land jare

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Six Suspected Drug Peddlers Arrested Over Codeine Truck Intercepted In Katsina by stanleyazo(m): 11:48am On Mar 22, 2018
Innocent people . They should rather arrest the real owners of that codine and not these people. They can't even afford 1 bottle let alone the whole truck load!
Re: Six Suspected Drug Peddlers Arrested Over Codeine Truck Intercepted In Katsina by Queenslary(f): 11:51am On Mar 22, 2018
mcgift:
Two stories to begin the day with :-
1. Nokia refused Android
2. Yahoo refused Google
Story Over!

Lessons Learnt:-
1. Take risks.
2. Embrace changes.
3. If you refuse to change with time, you might perish.

Ok two More stories :-
1. Facebook takes over whatsapp and instagram.
2. Flipkart takes over Myntra and flipkart owned Myntra takes over jabong.
Story Over!
1. Become so powerful that your competitors become your allies.
2. Reach the top position and then eliminate the competition.
3. Keep innovating.

Two More stories :-
1. Colonel sanders founded KFC at the age of 65.
2. Jack Ma, who coudnt get job in KFC, founded Ali baba.
Story over!
1. Age is just a number
2. Only those who keep trying succeed

Last but not the least:-
1. In 1984, Steve Jobs was sacked from Apple, a company he co-founded with Wozniak. He went on to found NeXT. In 1997, NeXT merged with Apple and within months, Steve Job became the CEO of his former company again.
Story Over!
1. Never underestimate anyone, ever !!
2. Success is the best revenge.
Just keep working hard !!
Invest your time wisely !!
Dont be afraid to fail !!
Never give up!!
Have a dream, be determined, be consistent!!!

Good morning to you Everyone!!!

thanks
Re: Six Suspected Drug Peddlers Arrested Over Codeine Truck Intercepted In Katsina by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 22, 2018
johnnyvid:
most of the people that patronizing codeine hard drugs are the youth and the old people too. the state government should pass a law that will prohibit using of hard drugs in the society.
Why not the state government pass a law to hang every drug dealer caught just like they do in South East Asia?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Six Suspected Drug Peddlers Arrested Over Codeine Truck Intercepted In Katsina by Antoeni(m): 11:54am On Mar 22, 2018
Igbo man,as far as money is involve anything goes
Re: Six Suspected Drug Peddlers Arrested Over Codeine Truck Intercepted In Katsina by bejeria101(m): 11:55am On Mar 22, 2018
Youth empowerment! Awon oponu aye!
Re: Six Suspected Drug Peddlers Arrested Over Codeine Truck Intercepted In Katsina by neomatrix1027(m): 12:00pm On Mar 22, 2018
On a codeine diet
Re: Six Suspected Drug Peddlers Arrested Over Codeine Truck Intercepted In Katsina by amazon14: 12:01pm On Mar 22, 2018
The remaining four are:

Suleiman buhari .

Idiris jubril.

Musa Mohammed and,

Babatunde Ibrahim

Y name two when six were arrested
Re: Six Suspected Drug Peddlers Arrested Over Codeine Truck Intercepted In Katsina by Oloripelebe: 12:18pm On Mar 22, 2018
We flatinoooos must deverop northern nigeria too grin grin grin
Re: Six Suspected Drug Peddlers Arrested Over Codeine Truck Intercepted In Katsina by AnanseK(m): 12:23pm On Mar 22, 2018
Christian Chukwuma and Obiora Chukwuma, same name as Chukwuma Nzeagwu the killer of the Sardauna. Are they on assignment? To complete the job? Who owns the trailer load of the dangerous drugs ? Katsina state government needs to get to the bottom of this genocidal plan.
Re: Six Suspected Drug Peddlers Arrested Over Codeine Truck Intercepted In Katsina by johnnyvid(m): 12:30pm On Mar 22, 2018
drtegus88:
I suggest your brain should be prohibited as well.

lol.it is you here. both the federal government and the states government should do the needful. enough of abuse of hard drugs.
Re: Six Suspected Drug Peddlers Arrested Over Codeine Truck Intercepted In Katsina by johnnyvid(m): 12:31pm On Mar 22, 2018
GoroTango:
When I said the other day that most of the patent medicine stores run by Igbos in the north are just a front for an illicit drug business, there was no kind of name I wasn't called by the pigs and idiots on this forum. Wherever there is illegal money to be made, trust them to get there before anyone else and when you point it out to them, they call it 'bringing development'. I beg carry una development commot for our land jare
lol you funny.
Re: Six Suspected Drug Peddlers Arrested Over Codeine Truck Intercepted In Katsina by johnnyvid(m): 12:32pm On Mar 22, 2018
GoroTango:
Why not the state government pass a law to hang every drug dealer caught just like they do in South East Asia?
sure the state government should do the needful and proposed the bill in their various states house of assembly.
Re: Six Suspected Drug Peddlers Arrested Over Codeine Truck Intercepted In Katsina by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 22, 2018
Zico5:
We all need to know that the problems of this country solely lie with these people. Everything about them is fake, from fake drug to fake money to all such of fake deals. Imagine how many youths these drugs must have rendered useless. And they are claiming to be more richer and established than average Nigerian. That's why the likes of E-money, innoson, Hushpuppi, etc will be their role models. Thank God for this arrest, our eyes are gradually opening to who is destroying this nation.

let them go and see how things will fall in place in this country.
Re: Six Suspected Drug Peddlers Arrested Over Codeine Truck Intercepted In Katsina by brookz: 12:53pm On Mar 22, 2018
Aha, Awon Flaties trying to Develop the North by Fire by Force.
#Is their work ooo.
Re: Six Suspected Drug Peddlers Arrested Over Codeine Truck Intercepted In Katsina by brookz: 12:53pm On Mar 22, 2018
Aha, Awon Flaties trying to Develop the North by Fire by Force.
#Is their work ooo.
Re: Six Suspected Drug Peddlers Arrested Over Codeine Truck Intercepted In Katsina by amazon14: 1:06pm On Mar 22, 2018
SoldierBoy1:
Tribalism isn't worth it.

My dear can u imagine
tribalism at the highest order
I am sure the rest of culprit is from the north and probably south west.
But op put up south east names
Re: Six Suspected Drug Peddlers Arrested Over Codeine Truck Intercepted In Katsina by SoldierBoy1(m): 1:11pm On Mar 22, 2018
amazon14:

My dear can u imagine
tribalism at the highest order
I am sure the rest of culprit is from the north and probably south west.
But op put up south east names
It's very possible, because that's how bad it is on nairaland.
Re: Six Suspected Drug Peddlers Arrested Over Codeine Truck Intercepted In Katsina by LargeBreed(m): 1:15pm On Mar 22, 2018
Science teachers.

1 Like

Re: Six Suspected Drug Peddlers Arrested Over Codeine Truck Intercepted In Katsina by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 22, 2018
johnnyvid:
lol you funny.
Bros it's not funny at all. You need to see how codeine has ruined the lives of young men and even women too. That syrup is highly addictive and the drug dealers are making millions from the illicit trade. Any drug dealer caught should be hug by the neck until pronounced dead
Re: Six Suspected Drug Peddlers Arrested Over Codeine Truck Intercepted In Katsina by Mechejy: 1:26pm On Mar 22, 2018
[quote author=johnnyvid post=66051956]Six suspected drug peddlers have been arrested by the Katsina State command of the Nigeria Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) in connection with a seized trailer loaded with 24,000 bottles of cough syrup with codeine. The NDLEA named two of the suspects: Christian Chukwuma, alleged to be a salesman, and Obiora Chukwuma who is the manager of Sunglow Equity.I KNOW if they are from south east, ibos, the hausa/fulani muslim will quickly publish them.but let them be Muslims from north, sharp sharp they are treated with kid's glove. buhari be careful. For one day you must leave that office and answer the higher power
Re: Six Suspected Drug Peddlers Arrested Over Codeine Truck Intercepted In Katsina by seniorkachion(m): 2:09pm On Mar 22, 2018
johnnyvid:

Codeine is not a hard drug. It is an effective cough syrup. I buy codeine to treat my cough if I have more money or buy other cheaper non codeine based syrup if am not buoyant. That youths have turned it into an addiction does not make it a hard drug.
Re: Six Suspected Drug Peddlers Arrested Over Codeine Truck Intercepted In Katsina by Ifecrown: 2:13pm On Mar 22, 2018
Nigerian youths will never learn, any slight opportunity is used to smear other's tribe.

and with this attitude, we want to take leadership of the country.

I Pity for this generation. Anofia.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fake Mad Man Arrested For Kidnapping A Girl / EFCC Arraigns Native Doctor For Possession Of Fake Dollars (photo) / Hushkyari: Holy Sinner In Circle Of Thieves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.