Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,357 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Double IDs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Double IDs (2176 Views)

Buy Novelty Fake Passports,ids,drivers License,visas And City Permit. / New Ids On NL Should Get Points Before Being Able To Post New Topics! / Diezani Team Goes On NL Assault - Launches >50 Ids In 1 Day! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Double IDs by kosovo(m): 7:00pm On May 17, 2010
ElRazur:

Let me help you.

Kosovo was impersonating me, before @labiyemmy hacked into my account and posted as Alabiyemmy.
ElRazur:

Let me help you.

Kosovo was impersonating me, before @labiyemmy hacked into my account and posted as Alabiyemmy.
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Double IDs by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 17, 2010
oyb:

dont u just love the internet - see as some olodo is claiming 1st class engineering

what do you expect when folks like mekusxxx can boast of a phd.
Re: Double IDs by DisGuy: 12:11am On May 18, 2010
the Moderator in this section is doing a great Job!!!!

shocked
Re: Double IDs by Nobody: 12:15am On May 18, 2010

i tire!!

and we wonder why other countries dont respect nigerians.

when you have this type of person proudly boasting of a phd.
Re: Double IDs by lizzybabe1(f): 12:24am On May 18, 2010
~Bluetooth:

Yes he does have a PhD. Permanent Hallucinatory Disorder.
Re: Double IDs by Nobody: 12:33am On May 18, 2010
The first post and subsequent postings from labiyemmy have similar writing styles. I can almost swear that dy are from one and same person.

Note d freq use of d word goat and bastard. The poster is also not yoruba, he is obviously from d SE (not trying to be ethnocentric, but d goat thingy).

I dnt understand what game d poster is up to.

Poster wats d object of this whole drama?
Re: Double IDs by bolseas(f): 1:54pm On May 18, 2010
Xavier, wht u said is very true. it is the same person jare.

@Elrazur - while @Labiyemmy is whining like a bouncing baby boy and calling you names, you were still talking with him with maturity. i think you should leave him alone.

i really think he is the one who needs to visit the Psychiatric Hospital
Re: Double IDs by ElRazur: 6:48pm On May 18, 2010
Xavier.:

The first post and subsequent postings from labiyemmy have similar writing styles. I can almost swear that dy are from one and same person.

Note d freq use of d word goat and naughty person. The poster is also not yoruba, he is obviously from d SE (not trying to be ethnocentric, but d goat thingy).

I dnt understand what game d poster is up to.

Poster wats d object of this whole drama?

Well spotted. I think combining your observation with mine, it is clear that from the information in front of us all, no act of hacking happened. And it also appears that it was all done by one person.

I think me and you should open a private security agency. cool
Re: Double IDs by Jakumo(m): 7:12pm On May 18, 2010
In my bathroom mirror not long ago I noticed a strange individual peering back at me, and copying every gesture I made, in an attempt to confuse me into thinking that he was me. I brandished a loaded handgun and demanded that the intruder leave my premises, but was taken aback to see a weapon of identical caliber in the hands of the impostor. Without calling his bluff, I decided to ignore the provocation and go to work.

Later as I walked down the street, a person dressed in the same exact clothing as myself appeared in every shop window that I passed. Concluding that the suspect from my bathroom was now stalking me on my way to work, I launched an attack against a plate glass window, which shattered just as my adversary vanished into thin air, sending me flailing into a tangle of mannequins and window dressing.

My clarifications to the arresting officers fell on deaf ears, and I was hog-tied, gagged, sedated and sectioned into a secure psychiatric facility. Shortly after my arrival there, I visited the bathroom, and to my horror, saw in the mirror that same relentless sadist who had ruined my life and sent me to a private rubber room.

Please, fellow Nairalanders, what should I do next ?
Re: Double IDs by lizzybabe1(f): 7:31pm On May 18, 2010
Jakumo:

In my bathroom mirror not long ago I noticed a strange individual peering back at me, and copying every gesture I made, in an attempt to confuse me into thinking that he was me. I brandished a loaded handgun and demanded that the intruder leave my premises, but was taken aback to see a weapon of identical caliber in the hands of the impostor. Without calling his bluff, I decided to ignore the provocation and go to work.

Later as I walked down the street, a person dressed in the same exact clothing as myself appeared in every shop window that I passed. Concluding that the suspect from my bathroom was now stalking me on my way to work, I launched an attack against a plate glass window, which shattered just as my adversary vanished into thin air, sending me flailing into a tangle of mannequins and window dressing.

My clarifications to the arresting officers fell on deaf ears, and I was hog-tied, gagged, sedated and sectioned into a secure psychiatric facility. Shortly after my arrival there, I visited the bathroom, and to my horror, saw in the mirror that same relentless sadist who had ruined my life and sent me to a private rubber room.

Commit suicide. Since he copies your every gesture, he'll do the same. That's the only way to get rid of him.
Re: Double IDs by aieromon(m): 7:57pm On May 18, 2010
I donate one post ONLY to this worthless thread.
Re: Double IDs by Nobody: 12:16am On May 19, 2010
After due consultation it is now confirmed dt d Op has MPS - MULTIPLE PERSONALTY SYNDROME.
Re: Double IDs by hardywaltz(m): 9:45am On May 19, 2010
Nothing wen person no go see for this N/land!
Re: Double IDs by saintneo(m): 10:37am On May 19, 2010
no be same person they yarn this okpataaaaaaaaaaaaa?!

dame! nairawood! MPS is now in nairaland!
Re: Double IDs by deor03(m): 10:56am On May 19, 2010
It is so funny how we treat Big issues with levity in Nigeria.

This guy need a doctor. He probably has MULTIPLE PERSONALTY SYNDROME,

Can a good Bruv in London call him and help him get medical assistance.

Jakumo has explained the mind of a person suffering from this ailment.

Get well soon brother
Re: Double IDs by Nobody: 11:15am On May 19, 2010
He doesn't need to get to d UK for treatment. There are good pyscho-analyst that can help me. I could recommend one or two to him.
Re: Double IDs by Bestglo(f): 11:58am On May 19, 2010
deor03:

It is so funny how we treat Big issues with levity in Nigeria.

This guy need a doctor. He probably has MULTIPLE PERSONALTY SYNDROME,

Can a good Bruv in London call him and help him get medical assistance.

Jakumo has explained the mind of a person suffering from this ailment.

Get well soon brother
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Double IDs by PapaBrowne(m): 5:03pm On May 23, 2010
Jakumo:

A Jakumo Classic!!! grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eko Ni Baje O. First Eye Transplant @lagos State University Teaching Hospital. / Ecowas’ll No Longer Tolerate Coups – Jonathan / Lagos/ogun:70-year-old Man Insists On Marrying 12-year-old To Boost Wealth (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.