Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Music Star Usher Sued By A Fan For A Deliberate Herpes Infection - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Music Star Usher Sued By A Fan For A Deliberate Herpes Infection (261 Views)

Church Usher Commits Suicide After Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Daughter / Tips To Get Rid Of Herpes Infection / Federal Government Denies Report Of Deliberate Injection Of Monkey Pox Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Music Star Usher Sued By A Fan For A Deliberate Herpes Infection by JoelSavage(m): 9:26am On Mar 22, 2018
A 21-year-old Usher fan says he had sex with her on her birthday ‘without revealing he had herpes’ and the disease could have caused her ‘birthing complications.’

It’s illegal in America to keep your STD a secret from your sexual partner.

Quantasia Sharpton is suing the singer claiming he knowingly exposed her to herpes and failed to disclose his alleged diagnosis before engaging in sexual contact with her, leaving her suffering ‘stress, depression, [and] anxiety.’

Two other people – who are anonymously known as Jane Doe and John Doe – are also suing the singer.

Quantasia – who does not have herpes – spoke out about the suit on Monday alongside lawyer Lisa Bloom and admitted she felt her ‘rights were violated.’

She said: ‘I had a child a year ago, and I knew I was negative. But I contacted Lisa Bloom to find out what my rights are as a woman.

Although I am negative, I am upset by the reports because I never would have consented, if I would have known. I would not have taken a risk of getting an incurable disease.

‘My health is very important to me, now that I am a mother. I feel that my rights were violated.

‘I am speaking out today on behalf of myself and others, some of whom are positive and are embarrassed to speak out publicly. I am doing this so that he does not do this to anyone else.’

And the woman urged Usher to speak out and confirm whether or not he has the condition.

Read more: https://secretsofaidsandebola..be/2017/08/music-star-usher-being-sued-by-fan-for.html

Photo:
R & B singer, Usher and Quantasia Sharpton: She claims they had sex on her 19th birthday and he kept his Herpes a secret

(1) (Reply)

Cholera, Lassa Fever Kill 14 In Bauchi / Philips Norelco Beard & Head Trimmer Series 5100, With Body Comb And Storage Pou / Dissolved Your Kidney Stones With Renavive Capsule

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.