Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Simplest Trick To Save Whatsapp Status, No Apps Needed - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Simplest Trick To Save Whatsapp Status, No Apps Needed (283 Views)

How To Automatically Save Whatsapp Contacts / How To Save Whatsapp Status Audio And Video In Gallery / Forex Trading The Simplest Way To Make Money Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Simplest Trick To Save Whatsapp Status, No Apps Needed by BlackPenNG: 9:57am On Mar 22, 2018
The new (no longer new anyways) Whatsapp update that has enabled us to take a step further into peeping into what our friends are doing, Whatsapp Status is so cool that most of us spend minutes (hours for someone with my kinda account), looking through friends pictures, videos, gifs, and write ups.

You would agree with me that some statuses are just so cool that you want to save them to your phone, and watch at a later time or even share to your friends list. I get.

Unfortunately, the three dots at the top right corner of the status screen is meant for the mute option and there is no option of save or download.

Apps have been developed to save whatsapp statuses, but, I'm sure some of you don't like apps (probably cos of memory space), or even if you do like them, you just don't fancy downloading from playstore (always waiting for a friend's Xender), here is a quick trick to save that friend's status..

1. View the status

2. Open your phone's file explorer

3. Open the phone memory option, amd scroll down through to whatsapp (where whatsapp files are backed up)

4. Click on "Media"

5. Look for status. (There is possibility you don't see it, but if you do see it, jump to step 7)

6. Click on the "eye" icon at the foot of your screen, or whatever icon is there, click on show hidden files

7. You will then see the folder "Statuses"

8. Open and click on the icon at the lower right side of the screen, or any icon that will make you see the option, "Arrange A - Z", so that the statuses will be arranged in order in which you viewed them.

9. Long press on the status you are interested in and copy

10. Go to another folder, preferably memory card (if you don't have, you can use picture folder or video folder in you internal memory)

11. Then paste the copied status there. Sefini.

Theee you go, no apps needed. Nothing, let's say goodbye to this numerous apps, and save ourselves some space to download BBNaija shows. Lol.

Just in case you still need more instruction, kindly check if this video I made for you can be helpful. Check video via link
http://www.blackpenng.com/2018/03/simplest-trick-to-save-whatsapp-status.html

(1) (Reply)

Seven 7⃣ Years FACEBOOK For Sell / Hp Envy 15, 2.4ghz Core I7, 12gb Ram, 1tb Hdd, 10gb Nvidia Graphics / Used 64gb Or 128gb SD Card Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.