Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,376 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Workforce Latest Recruitment (Over 150 Slots) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Workforce Latest Recruitment (Over 150 Slots) (1489 Views)

Capricorn Digital Limited (CDL) Graduate Job Recruitment - Over 40 Openings / Apply For Workforce Group Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (over 300 Openings) / Apply For Cornerstone Staffing Massive Job Recruitment (over 300 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Workforce Latest Recruitment (Over 150 Slots) by JiffyNaija: 10:32am On Mar 22, 2018
Workforce group is a diversified Human Capital, Outsourcing and Business Consulting Firm, with expertise in Staffing, Recruitment, Training and Assessment.

With almost 7,000 outsourced employees, workforce delivers value-driven and sustainable solutions that support the business growth aspirations of our clients, and allows organisations to focus on their core competencies.

Workforce is recruiting for below positions;

1. Tricycle Sales Reps (TSR), Workforce - Nationwide (Above 50 Slots)
Click here to view job details and apply

2. Van Sales Reps (VSR), Workforce - Nationwide (Above 50 Slots)

3. Direct Sales Agent, Workforce - Kaduna (Slots Unspecified)

4. Van Field Sales Supervisors (VFSS), Workforce - Nationwide (Above 50 Slots)

workforceoutsource.com

Application closing date: April 30, 2018

Lalasticlala
uboma
davide470

Re: Workforce Latest Recruitment (Over 150 Slots) by JiffyNaija: 10:38am On Mar 22, 2018
Ongoing...
Re: Workforce Latest Recruitment (Over 150 Slots) by sunbbo(m): 11:00am On Mar 22, 2018
Nice.
Re: Workforce Latest Recruitment (Over 150 Slots) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 22, 2018
workforce always recruiting, dey behave so unprofessional
Re: Workforce Latest Recruitment (Over 150 Slots) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 22, 2018
otuekong1:
They are an OUTSOURCING FIRM, isn't it obvious? angry
Re: Workforce Latest Recruitment (Over 150 Slots) by Sanchez01: 12:23pm On Mar 22, 2018
otuekong1:
That defines them, really. They recruit basically for their numerous clients (huge establishments and companies in need of employees).
Re: Workforce Latest Recruitment (Over 150 Slots) by JiffyNaija: 1:49pm On Mar 22, 2018
Lalasticlala
uboma
davide470
Re: Workforce Latest Recruitment (Over 150 Slots) by abdoullerh: 2:35pm On Mar 22, 2018
More like scammers. You’ll do their tedious documentation and all, and then you’ll not hear from them ever again.
otuekong1:
Re: Workforce Latest Recruitment (Over 150 Slots) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 22, 2018
DearPeople:

Their documentation alone is crazy and they are only good in hooking gullible ones in marketing or some small hotels, let dem learn from other outsourcing firms
Re: Workforce Latest Recruitment (Over 150 Slots) by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 23, 2018
otuekong1:

Their documentation alone is crazy and they are only good in hooking gullible ones in marketing or some small hotels, let dem learn from other outsourcing firms
I believe there are reasons for the documentations. The 'gullible' ones here are not really gullible. The pay might not that much but it does not make those who apply stupid. You should as well know placements are determined by clients that contract them.
Re: Workforce Latest Recruitment (Over 150 Slots) by JiffyNaija: 9:28am On Mar 23, 2018
Ongoing...
Re: Workforce Latest Recruitment (Over 150 Slots) by subcbouy: 11:12am On Mar 23, 2018
DearPeople:

Recruiting 150 graduates for exploitation n hard labour, right?
Re: Workforce Latest Recruitment (Over 150 Slots) by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 23, 2018
subcbouy:
Recruiting 150 graduates for exploitation n hard labour, right?
The conditions may not be right but you need to see what goes down in Asian countries. The essence of outsourcing firms in the first place is to assist companies cut down costs by hiring folks who won't have access to certain company benefits.

To begin with, blame companies who engage them and not these outsourcing firms.
Re: Workforce Latest Recruitment (Over 150 Slots) by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 23, 2018
DearPeople:

I believe there are reasons for the documentations. The 'gullible' ones here are not really gullible. The pay might not that much but it does not make those who apply stupid. You should as well know placements are determined by clients that contract them.

But they keep doing interviews Monday - Friday's, Atleast let job applicants have confidence
Re: Workforce Latest Recruitment (Over 150 Slots) by subcbouy: 11:32am On Mar 23, 2018
DearPeople:

The conditions may not be right but you need to see what goes down in Asian countries. The essence of outsourcing firms in the first place is to assist companies cut down costs by hiring folks who won't have access to certain company benefits.

To begin with, blame companies who engage them and not these outsourcing firms.
I have noticed he recruits massively for companies that love exploiting graduates. Just too bad.
Re: Workforce Latest Recruitment (Over 150 Slots) by abdoullerh: 11:46am On Mar 23, 2018
Workforce don fall people’s hand o grin
Re: Workforce Latest Recruitment (Over 150 Slots) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 23, 2018
otuekong1:

But they keep doing interviews Monday - Friday's, Atleast let job applicants have confidence
I honestly don't know a thing about them other than being an outsourcing firm, just as I don't understand their recruitment process. But one thing thing that I have come to know is that recruiters/employers want the best regardless of how little the pay is. That they don't get across to people could be that they felt those people might not be able to do what they applied for. It is the same with recruiters all over.

About recruiting everytime, you should not be discouraged. Most outsourcing firms have tons of employers whom they recruit for, it doesn't mean they sack people from time to time.
Re: Workforce Latest Recruitment (Over 150 Slots) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 23, 2018
subcbouy:
I have noticed he recruits massively for companies that love exploiting graduates. Just too bad
'He'? I don't understand that part. Like I mentioned earlier, outsourcing firms are what they are. They only do the bidding of their clients.
Re: Workforce Latest Recruitment (Over 150 Slots) by subcbouy: 12:56pm On Mar 23, 2018
DearPeople:

'He'? I don't understand that part. Like I mentioned earlier, outsourcing firms are what they are. They only do the bidding of their clients.
I am referring to workforce

(1) (Reply)

Recruitment For Graduate Payroll & Total Reward Intern At Machineyard.com.ng / United States Consulate General Recruiting Assistants(N6,239,644 Annually) / Lets Make 10-20k Per Month With Our Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.