Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Nigerian Model, Marvelous Dominion Goes Completely Nude (18+) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Model, Marvelous Dominion Goes Completely Nude (18+) (1689 Views)

Precious Mumy: Meet Gorgeous Nigerian Model (Photos) / Heavily Endowed Singer Amara Goes Completely Nude For Sultry Photoshoot (photos) / Gifty Goes Completely Nude Again On Instagram (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Model, Marvelous Dominion Goes Completely Nude (18+) by adeyemihassan: 11:43am On Mar 22, 2018
Marvelous Dominion is an actress and a model who studied Contemporary Performance Art in Oxford. She's also a budding actor, well-groomed and very prepared to take up any role come rain come shine.

In this interview with Azuka Ogujiuba and Abigail Ocheibi, she spoke to Media Room Hub Magazine, she speaks on her courage to take up brazen roles as she shares her inspiring story.

So you have been a budding actor and a model, how did it all start?

Since I was 16 or while growing up as a child, I have always had this flair for acting and modeling, but mostly for acting. So when I was 17, I had to go to England to study it professionally in school. Then from studying acting on camera in London, then I had to go to Oxford to study contemporary performance art. Then from there, I had to come back to Nigeria to pursue my acting career in Nigeria, so far it’s been good.

more photos @ http://www.ritalori.com/nigerian-model-marvelous-dominion-goes-completely-nude-covers-march-edition-mediaroomhub-magazine/

Re: Nigerian Model, Marvelous Dominion Goes Completely Nude (18+) by squareone(m): 2:30pm On Mar 22, 2018
Am nt even moved by nude pixs again

(1) (Reply)

Look What TIWA SAVAGE Did Backstage B4 She Performed In Abuja 2018 / #BBNaija: Ceec Shows Off Her Look As She Steps Out In Style. (Photos) / Kegite Club – Gyration Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.