Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Uniuyo Students Shot In The Head By Armed Robbers - Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uniuyo Students Shot In The Head By Armed Robbers - Photos (436 Views)

Oko Polytechnic Student's Room Burgled By Robbers (Photos) / Lady Robbed In A Bus In Onitsha. Slapped By Armed Robbers. Photos / Police Arrests Offa Bank Robbers! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uniuyo Students Shot In The Head By Armed Robbers - Photos by royalsgist: 11:58am On Mar 22, 2018
As shared by a facebook user identified as Damian Chika;

[b]Hello friends, I don't really fancy tagging people in my post, cos it could be disturbing at times but please permit me for this. Thanks to you all!!!

A good friend of mine, was attacked by robbers and was shot in the head. He is receiving treatment at the university of Uyo Teaching hospital. Not much has been done on him to save his life because of the fact that the finance isn't handy. Please my dear good friends, help and save my friends life. We are lucky the bullet didn't stay in there, it passed through, he has internal bleeding in the brain. The family seriously needs money to help save his dear life.

Please help to save his life. Your prays and most importantly, your financial assistance is highly treasured. I will be glad if you could comment to tell me you've dropped something in the account number below so that I will tell the family because he can't receive messages since they made away with his belongings, phone inclusive. If you're outside Nigeria, you can make your contributions through western union or money gram, I have what is required to pick up the cash. Nothing is too small. We so much crave for your 5H, 1k or more.

His account details:

Acct no : 3083994855

Acct name :EKPO JOEL BENEDICT

Bank Name:FIRST BANK .

Please if you're in Uyo, and you fell like giving cash, please call me or pm me, I promise to come and get the cash.

Thanks to you all!!

I'm counting on you, trusting on God to use you to save his life.

Damian Chika, 08037615044.

#DamianChikaCannotLooseJabrin!!

#ChemistrydepartmentcannotlooseJabrin

#FOSSAcannotLooseJabrin!![/b]

source: https://royalsgist.com/2018/03/22/uniuyo-students-shot-head-armed-robbers-photos/

Cc; lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

How We’re Coping, By Families Of Offa Bloodbath Victims / Police Bursts Syndicate Who Specializes In Manufacturing Fake Foreign Currencies / Lagos Lawyer Bought New Knives To Kill Husband – Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.