Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,104 members, 7,863,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:58 AM

The Only Boy Captured & Released With Dapchi Schoolgirls - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Only Boy Captured & Released With Dapchi Schoolgirls (24189 Views)

Buhari With Dapchi Girls VS The Buhari With Chibok Girls. Differentiate! / President Buhari And The Only Boy Among The Dapchi Girls (Photo) / How Boko Haram Kidnapped Dapchi Schoolgirls - Residents, School Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Only Boy Captured & Released With Dapchi Schoolgirls by bivanJohnaliuz(m): 10:49am On Mar 23, 2018
the Boy will be anqry by now.... He will b like ''they have stop my Enjoyment'' no puna again......
Re: The Only Boy Captured & Released With Dapchi Schoolgirls by Alkanoicacid(m): 10:49am On Mar 23, 2018
d
Re: The Only Boy Captured & Released With Dapchi Schoolgirls by anochuko01(m): 10:58am On Mar 23, 2018
visiondee:

Is everything all right with you? Is Buhari God? Isn't one of the reasons of being president is to ensure the citizens lives and properties? I pray may you be kidnapped soonest so you can see Buhari also...

N.B: I for add your family members but they aren't the one who typed this so none of them needs this prayer but you alone....
grin E pain am grin
Re: The Only Boy Captured & Released With Dapchi Schoolgirls by visiondee(m): 11:20am On Mar 23, 2018
anochuko01:

grin E pain am grin

This no be pain, let's be matured here, how will a father, mother, or intending to be pray such prayer? That's very wrong... Anyway all are king over his or her opinion
Re: The Only Boy Captured & Released With Dapchi Schoolgirls by comrChris(m): 11:27am On Mar 23, 2018
OK... Continue
Re: The Only Boy Captured & Released With Dapchi Schoolgirls by Benteke1: 11:29am On Mar 23, 2018
New business idea, collect money from 100 college girls for picnic and sight seeing to aso rock, kidnap them and later release them and they will all reach aso rock,! Boys thinking deep! Sense will not kill me!
Re: The Only Boy Captured & Released With Dapchi Schoolgirls by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:32am On Mar 23, 2018
and who sew the clothes for them seems like boko haram has professional Tailors in Sambisa
Re: The Only Boy Captured & Released With Dapchi Schoolgirls by ZombieTAMER: 11:54am On Mar 23, 2018
fk001:
The boy is lucky

My confusion is why didn't the NA track those BH after releasing the girls?

Where is our drones or is it not functioning?

I don't know why but i have a feeling that BH are being sponsored by external force's.

You are trying so hard to reason
But you are incapable of such
Zombies are reasoned for
Re: The Only Boy Captured & Released With Dapchi Schoolgirls by onomeabuja: 11:58am On Mar 23, 2018
crownedprinz:
maka how...Everything about this whole thing is fishy...so its now that they are just noticing that a boy was among?
kia bro , u spoke my mind!

1 Like

Re: The Only Boy Captured & Released With Dapchi Schoolgirls by CoolAmbience(m): 12:15pm On Mar 23, 2018
Ayebaeapretai:
feel sorry for them, its traumatizing to be held captive.

You only feel so because the human in you still lives and will continue to live. So many people think the abduction was a hoax.

The trauma is unexplainable. It's great news that they can reunite with their families again.
Re: The Only Boy Captured & Released With Dapchi Schoolgirls by kholi(m): 12:18pm On Mar 23, 2018
fk001:
The boy is lucky

I don't know why but i have a feeling that BH are being sponsored by external force's.
internal forces rather
Re: The Only Boy Captured & Released With Dapchi Schoolgirls by CoolAmbience(m): 12:21pm On Mar 23, 2018
fk001:
The boy is lucky

You mean the entire BH will assemble and participate in the hand-over of their Dapchi captives?
Re: The Only Boy Captured & Released With Dapchi Schoolgirls by Ayebaeapretai(f): 12:44pm On Mar 23, 2018
CoolAmbience:

You only feel so because the human in you still lives and will continue to live. So many people think the abduction was a hoax.

The trauma is unexplainable. It's great news that they can reunite with their families again.

thats the painful part of it all
Re: The Only Boy Captured & Released With Dapchi Schoolgirls by anochuko01(m): 1:31pm On Mar 23, 2018
visiondee:

This no be pain, let's be matured here, how will a father, mother, or intending to be pray such prayer? That's very wrong... Anyway all are king over his or her opinion
Re: The Only Boy Captured & Released With Dapchi Schoolgirls by anochuko01(m): 1:32pm On Mar 23, 2018
visiondee:

brother take it easy. my comment was only mere sarcasm. I never expected anyone to take it as you did.

anyway, no vex
Re: The Only Boy Captured & Released With Dapchi Schoolgirls by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:30pm On Mar 23, 2018
WOW Sherlock Holmes! Isn't that pretty obvious from day 1? shocked

fk001:
The boy is lucky

Re: The Only Boy Captured & Released With Dapchi Schoolgirls by Devgist: 2:48pm On Mar 23, 2018
I thought it was a girls school?
Re: The Only Boy Captured & Released With Dapchi Schoolgirls by ikorodureporta: 3:03pm On Mar 23, 2018
So boy follo? Wetin him dey do amongst girls cheesy
Re: The Only Boy Captured & Released With Dapchi Schoolgirls by LeOstrich: 3:29pm On Mar 23, 2018
almajiris be going places in this boko govt

who would have thought your smelly ass will see the inside of the villa?

All thanks to allah's people and their dullard khalifar
Re: The Only Boy Captured & Released With Dapchi Schoolgirls by wakeupafricanyo: 4:16pm On Mar 23, 2018
Wake up Nigerian youths this scams is too much

#pvc
Re: The Only Boy Captured & Released With Dapchi Schoolgirls by vinnex: 4:33pm On Mar 23, 2018
Militancy in the South, Boko Haram in North. I am thinking of forming one group in Central Nigeria, since its now cool business..
Re: The Only Boy Captured & Released With Dapchi Schoolgirls by Firehead(m): 4:41pm On Mar 23, 2018
Wetin the boy de do sef inside girls'school at that time? Just wondering tho!

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC’s Membership Reregistration: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Hit The Rock / Fresh Supremacy Battle In APC / Cross River Police Arrest Suspected IPOB Members, Recover IEDs, 5 AK47, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.