Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,228 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Alex Ekubo Replies Fan Who Says He Treated A Lady With Less Value - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alex Ekubo Replies Fan Who Says He Treated A Lady With Less Value (25444 Views)

Alexx Ekubo Replies Fancy Acholonu's Apology (Photos) / Paul Okoye Replies Fan That Asked Him Why His Voice Sounds Like 'psqaure' / Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alex Ekubo Replies Fan Who Says He Treated A Lady With Less Value by GodOfAction: 1:09pm On Mar 22, 2018
Nollywood actor, Alex Ekubo had taken to his Instagram page to share a phot0 of himself and actor Ik Ogbonna as they paid a courtesy visit to the Nigerian Ambassador to Cote d'ivoire.

A fan of his on sighting the photo thought the photo arrangement  was wrong and showed they held no value for the lady in the photo, so he chimed in to correct the actor saying

" D photographic arrangement is very wrong!!!... y should d lady be treated with less value xo angry right now"

In reply to the comment Alex said " go to your fridge & take a chilled coke to calm your nerves yimu..."

Source: http://dailyleakblog.com/2018/03/22/between-alex-ekubo-and-a-fan-who-thinks-he-and-his-friends-treated-a-lady-with-less-value-photos/

Cc; Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Alex Ekubo Replies Fan Who Says He Treated A Lady With Less Value by EngrMcDon(m): 1:14pm On Mar 22, 2018
What is really my business here
Re: Alex Ekubo Replies Fan Who Says He Treated A Lady With Less Value by Treasure17(m): 1:37pm On Mar 22, 2018
What has value got to do with Photograph arrangement. She should rearrange them nah.

33 Likes

Re: Alex Ekubo Replies Fan Who Says He Treated A Lady With Less Value by NwaAmaikpe: 1:46pm On Mar 22, 2018
shocked

I don't blame them.

Those two guys in that picture only value sugar mommies not upcoming sidechick slayqueens wearing confused pyjamas.

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alex Ekubo Replies Fan Who Says He Treated A Lady With Less Value by Memphis357(m): 1:46pm On Mar 22, 2018
F**k All Y'all 9ja celebs....
F**K ALL Y'ALL!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alex Ekubo Replies Fan Who Says He Treated A Lady With Less Value by Rexeffiom(m): 1:46pm On Mar 22, 2018
Really?.... Ok
Re: Alex Ekubo Replies Fan Who Says He Treated A Lady With Less Value by kingspeter42(m): 1:47pm On Mar 22, 2018
Cant waste my tym on rubbish post

1 Like

Re: Alex Ekubo Replies Fan Who Says He Treated A Lady With Less Value by Primusinterpares(m): 1:47pm On Mar 22, 2018
All I know is that come 2019...

red card to Apc

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Ekubo Replies Fan Who Says He Treated A Lady With Less Value by deebrain(m): 1:47pm On Mar 22, 2018
Epic

1 Like

Re: Alex Ekubo Replies Fan Who Says He Treated A Lady With Less Value by lollyheart: 1:48pm On Mar 22, 2018
People just spend a lot of time on social media waiting so patiently to write trash but i guess am no different since i was also waiting to write on social media but the difference between me and those half-witted people is that i Dont write trash.
Re: Alex Ekubo Replies Fan Who Says He Treated A Lady With Less Value by SlimBrawnie(f): 1:48pm On Mar 22, 2018
That fan is sick in the brain and eyes.

Value Ko, Valley Ni...

That snapshot obviously had more people in the arrangement, dude uploaded the one that concerns him and a fan is angry & forming feminism on what doesn't concern her. What if the lady was cropped out with the others sef, the fan would explode na.

5 Likes

Re: Alex Ekubo Replies Fan Who Says He Treated A Lady With Less Value by safemagneticlas(f): 1:48pm On Mar 22, 2018
Which kain news be this one like this?

Abeg check my siggy joor
Re: Alex Ekubo Replies Fan Who Says He Treated A Lady With Less Value by sexymoma(f): 1:49pm On Mar 22, 2018
Yes!!
my dear ladies in relationship with cute guys.. sha dey pray say make the guy nor discover say he fine
na dere your problem go start oo
Re: Alex Ekubo Replies Fan Who Says He Treated A Lady With Less Value by blackbeau1(f): 1:50pm On Mar 22, 2018
This is how to know people are empty . They try to create problems and Drama everywhere they go so as to fill up that empty space

1 Like

Re: Alex Ekubo Replies Fan Who Says He Treated A Lady With Less Value by shadrach77: 1:51pm On Mar 22, 2018
Some so called feminists are so foolish sha. So women are now commodities to be valued abi? If you claim to be equal with men why does it matter where the woman stands in the picture? undecided kiss embarassed undecided

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alex Ekubo Replies Fan Who Says He Treated A Lady With Less Value by kokoye(m): 1:52pm On Mar 22, 2018
The mind is a powerful thing to waste.

Free your mind.
Re: Alex Ekubo Replies Fan Who Says He Treated A Lady With Less Value by bewla(m): 1:53pm On Mar 22, 2018
t
Re: Alex Ekubo Replies Fan Who Says He Treated A Lady With Less Value by jameyjaggs: 1:56pm On Mar 22, 2018
winkd picture looks odd though!!!!!!Snap us b4 she enter,foul play
Re: Alex Ekubo Replies Fan Who Says He Treated A Lady With Less Value by Skepticus: 1:56pm On Mar 22, 2018
grin

The clapback wasn't hot for me.

That fan might be one of those ugly-ass attention-seeking feminist donkeys on nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Alex Ekubo Replies Fan Who Says He Treated A Lady With Less Value by miqos02(m): 1:56pm On Mar 22, 2018
Seen
Re: Alex Ekubo Replies Fan Who Says He Treated A Lady With Less Value by Mckandre(m): 1:58pm On Mar 22, 2018
finding problems where theirs non.

1 Like

Re: Alex Ekubo Replies Fan Who Says He Treated A Lady With Less Value by stevodot22(m): 1:59pm On Mar 22, 2018
The guy is handsome, what do you expect? Pepper dem gang

1 Like

Re: Alex Ekubo Replies Fan Who Says He Treated A Lady With Less Value by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:00pm On Mar 22, 2018
IK ogbonna this one he pose like baboon that want to shit

3 Likes

Re: Alex Ekubo Replies Fan Who Says He Treated A Lady With Less Value by Grupo(m): 2:01pm On Mar 22, 2018
Alexx for ask whether she get fridge before telling her to go to her fridge.
Re: Alex Ekubo Replies Fan Who Says He Treated A Lady With Less Value by pojophilius(m): 2:05pm On Mar 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I don't blame them.

Those two guys in that picture only value sugar mommies not upcoming sidechick slayqueens wearing confused pyjamas.
hope u no dy talk for ur side sha
Re: Alex Ekubo Replies Fan Who Says He Treated A Lady With Less Value by AxceX(m): 2:05pm On Mar 22, 2018
Am I the only one seeing that there's someone standing next to the lady that the goat cropped undecided
Re: Alex Ekubo Replies Fan Who Says He Treated A Lady With Less Value by ades0la(f): 2:16pm On Mar 22, 2018
sad

Check my siggy
Re: Alex Ekubo Replies Fan Who Says He Treated A Lady With Less Value by Bustincole(m): 2:18pm On Mar 22, 2018
ok oo
Re: Alex Ekubo Replies Fan Who Says He Treated A Lady With Less Value by 4hys: 2:44pm On Mar 22, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

AY Hangs Out With Cee-C / Uche Jombo's Selfie With Patience Ozokwor At The African Film Festival In Dallas / Andre, Nathan And Nadia Okoye: Paul Okoye's Children Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.