Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,017 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Us Says It Has 5,113 Nuclear Weapons - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Us Says It Has 5,113 Nuclear Weapons (1101 Views)

Did Russia Just Threaten Turkey With Nuclear Weapons? / REVEALED!! South Africa Still Has Nuclear Weapons! / US Says Visa For Gay Spouses Will Receive Equal Treatment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Us Says It Has 5,113 Nuclear Weapons by Eddeux(m): 3:42am On May 04, 2010
The United States has 5,113 nuclear warheads in its stockpile and "several thousand" more retired warheads awaiting the junkpile, the Pentagon said Monday in an unprecedented accounting of a secretive arsenal born in the Cold War and now shrinking rapidly.

The Obama administration disclosed the size of its atomic stockpile going back to 1962 as part of a campaign to get other nuclear nations to be more forthcoming, and to improve its bargaining position against the prospect of a nuclear Iran.

"We think it is in our national security interest to be as transparent as we can be about the nuclear program of the United States," Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton told reporters at the United Nations, where she addressed a conference on containing the spread of atomic weapons, 

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100503/ap_on_go_ca_st_pe/us_us_nuclear_weapons#mwpphu-container

OMFG!! 5,113!! shocked shocked shocked shocked How many times could you destroy the world over w/ that many? It just takes one to start a nuclear war, 5,113 would just turn Earth into another Venus. I don't know why, but for some reason this kinda makes me more proud to be an American. Not in the 'we can blow up the world like 23 times over way though
Re: Us Says It Has 5,113 Nuclear Weapons by agathamari(f): 6:58pm On May 05, 2010
russia does/did have close to the same amount. M.A.D. at its finest
Re: Us Says It Has 5,113 Nuclear Weapons by ElRazur: 8:13am On May 06, 2010
This may be ironic and bizarre, but I feel safer with Russia and the USA having thousands of Nuclear head weapons, than say a nation like Iran, Syria or those fanatic nation like NK.
Re: Us Says It Has 5,113 Nuclear Weapons by agathamari(f): 5:52pm On May 06, 2010
^^^ the russians have a bad habit of selling old equipment and warheads to places like iran sad
Re: Us Says It Has 5,113 Nuclear Weapons by ElRazur: 5:55pm On May 06, 2010
It is not the selling that worries me, is all those countries that split from the old USSR who may have some of the nuclear weapon technology available. There is nothing stopping them from selling it on the black market.
Re: Us Says It Has 5,113 Nuclear Weapons by otawa: 8:50pm On May 07, 2010
This may be ironic and bizarre, but I feel safer with Russia and the USA having thousands of Nuclear head weapons, than say a nation like Iran, Syria or those fanatic nation like NK.

indeed.

History also told us that USA is only country to have drop nuclear bomb on hapless Japanese people.

History also told us that USA is the country that wiped-out a nation of people: the red indians.
Re: Us Says It Has 5,113 Nuclear Weapons by agathamari(f): 10:35pm On May 08, 2010
otawa:

History also told us that USA is the country that wiped-out a nation of people: the red indians.
the us did not wipe out the native americans - they are still around. did they kill and/or displace them yes and canada did the exact same thing at the same time. if you look far enough back into the history of any country/colony/kingdom/tribal lands you will find a similar story including ones that are going on today. just because the us openly admits to many of its wrong doings while other countries do everything in their power to hide their is no reason to demonize them.
Re: Us Says It Has 5,113 Nuclear Weapons by bawomolo(m): 4:35am On May 09, 2010
otawa:

indeed.

History also told us that USA is only country to have drop nuclear bomb on hapless Japanese people.

you are stuck in the past.
Re: Us Says It Has 5,113 Nuclear Weapons by Kay17: 10:40am On May 13, 2010
otawa:

indeed.

History also told us that USA is the country that wiped-out a nation of people: the red Indians.
it was kind of necessary in the view of the carnage which would have occurred if US invaded Japan, probably more than a million lives.
agathamari:

the us did not wipe out the native Americans - they are still around. did they kill and/or displace them yes and Canada did the exact same thing at the same time. if you look far enough back into the history of any country/colony/kingdom/tribal lands you will find a similar story including ones that are going on today. just because the us openly admits to many of its wrong doings while other countries do everything in their power to hide their is no reason to demonize them.
One of the worst human rights abuses goes to Russia for the cage Gulag and the Polish massacre.
Re: Us Says It Has 5,113 Nuclear Weapons by harakiri(m): 10:57am On May 13, 2010
Speechless shocked embarassed
Re: Us Says It Has 5,113 Nuclear Weapons by Afam(m): 11:43am On May 13, 2010
otawa:

indeed.

Thanks for the facts.

bawomolo:

you are stuck in the past.

The past shapes both the present and the future so it matters a great deal.

Kay 17:

it was kind of necessary in the view of the carnage which would have occurred if US invaded Japan, probably more than a million lives.One of the worst human rights abuses goes to Russia for the cage Gulag and the Polish massacre.

Would you have subscribed to this explanation if any country but the US used atomic bomb on a civilian population?

@topic,

How are we sure that the number disclosed is correct? It could be 1000 times more.

It is funny to see some of us excuse and defend the US that is on record to be the only country that has used atomic bombs on civilian populations.

You cannot have peace in the world when we display all sorts of hypocrisy and sycophancy. Majority of the so called terrorists cite these as the main reasons for their actions and in principle I agree with those reasons but disagree with the targeting of civilians.
Re: Us Says It Has 5,113 Nuclear Weapons by harakiri(m): 12:29pm On May 13, 2010
Afam:

Thanks for the facts.

The past shapes both the present and the future so it matters a great deal.

Would you have subscribed to this explanation if any country but the US used atomic bomb on a civilian population?

@topic,

How are we sure that the number disclosed is correct? It could be 1000 times more.

It is funny to see some of us excuse and defend the US that is on record to be the only country that has used atomic bombs on civilian populations.

You cannot have peace in the world when we display all sorts of hypocrisy and sycophancy. Majority of the so called terrorists cite these as the main reasons for their actions and in principle I agree with those reasons but disagree with the targeting of civilians.

Guy,

Don't even bother arguing with these people.They have been brain washed by the western media who present themselves as peace keepers and role models for the world to follow. Yes, there are fanatics would might want to cause mayhem in this world but the U.S is the worst culprit. The real terrorists of this world is the U.S. They rule by terror.Their method of "democracy" and "peaceful resolution" is a sit down where they give you THEIR OWN TERMS and if you refuse to comply, you will be labelled all sorts of names and have all sorts of trade sanctions leveled against your country.They assume they are the only ones who have the right to have nuclear armaments and they determine who stays in the stone ages and who doesn't.For the love of common sense, what moral right does the U.S have to determine the left and right of this world?The respect accorded to the U.S is not based on the "morals" but to the nuclear warheads sitting pretty in under ground silos.As they say, it is not wise to argue with a man holding a gun!

That is U.S terrorism for you.
Re: Us Says It Has 5,113 Nuclear Weapons by motunmotun: 3:57pm On May 13, 2010
hi
Re: Us Says It Has 5,113 Nuclear Weapons by Afam(m): 9:45am On May 14, 2010
harakiri:

Guy,

Don't even bother arguing with these people.They have been brain washed by the western media who present themselves as peace keepers and role models for the world to follow. Yes, there are fanatics would might want to cause mayhem in this world but the U.S is the worst culprit. The real terrorists of this world is the U.S. They rule by terror.Their method of "democracy" and "peaceful resolution" is a sit down where they give you THEIR OWN TERMS and if you refuse to comply, you will be labelled all sorts of names and have all sorts of trade sanctions leveled against your country.They assume they are the only ones who have the right to have nuclear armaments and they determine who stays in the stone ages and who doesn't.For the love of common sense, what moral right does the U.S have to determine the left and right of this world?The respect accorded to the U.S is not based on the "morals" but to the nuclear warheads sitting pretty in under ground silos.As they say, it is not wise to argue with a man holding a gun!

That is U.S terrorism for you.

You know sometimes I get to wonder if these people do not understand what they are doing to themselves when they try to defend the indefensible just because US or Israel is involved.

Even when the facts are both clear and glaring you still get to see someone trying to turn logic on its head as if the person's stay in a foreign land is tied to complete defense of the host nation in cyber space.
Re: Us Says It Has 5,113 Nuclear Weapons by ElRazur: 7:35am On May 16, 2010
Just to turn the debate on its head and present a broader picture, instead of staying put in one view.
Afam let me quote you here to make an explanation - Mind you, it is not a reply to your post.

Afam:

You know sometimes I get to wonder if these people do not understand what they are doing to themselves when they try to defend the indefensible just because US or Israel is involved.

Even when the facts are both clear and glaring you still get to see someone trying to turn logic on its head as if the person's stay in a foreign land is tied to complete defense of the host nation in cyber space.

It is amazing how if we turn around the tables, what will happen. Heck let's do that:

You know sometimes I get to wonder if these people do not understand what they are doing to themselves when they try to defend the indefensible just because Iran is involved.

For example, Iran supports hamas strategically to wage proxy war in Israel. Their president - Ahmadenajad - is on record denying the Holocaust etc Yet some people in here will claim those things are false and it is all media fabrication by the west. "Even when the facts are both clear and glaring you still get to see someone trying to turn logic on its head".

It is amazing how a simple twist in words is applicable to both sides of the debate isn't? If we sometimes see beyond our own views and perhaps share the views of others, we may just realise that we are not too far apart to be honest.

Finally, you get people accusing the West of this and that, whist using western made technology - Internet, computers, live in western-influenced type of democracy governed nation etc. It is ironic, but that is human nature for you. smiley

My two cents. Just in case no one is getting my point, let me re-explain. When it comes to issue like this, each side are just as guilty as the other. There really isn't much difference if we can only see the wider picture. This is not an attempt to debate with anyone, but to shed light on some of the things we tend to miss that end up leading to endless bickering.

Peace to both sides jare. I'm out. smiley
Re: Us Says It Has 5,113 Nuclear Weapons by Afam(m): 7:47am On May 16, 2010
ElRazur:

Just to turn the debate on its head and present a broader picture, instead of staying put in one view.
Afam let me quote you here to make an explanation - Mind you, it is not a reply to your post.

It is amazing how if we turn around the tables, what will happen. Heck let's do that:

You know sometimes I get to wonder if these people do not understand what they are doing to themselves when they try to defend the indefensible just because Iran is involved.

For example, Iran supports hamas strategically to wage proxy war in Israel. Their president - Ahmadenajad - is on record denying the Holocaust etc Yet some people in here will claim those things are false and it is all media fabrication by the west. "Even when the facts are both clear and glaring you still get to see someone trying to turn logic on its head".

It is amazing how a simple twist in words is applicable to both sides of the debate isn't? If we sometimes see beyond our own views and perhaps share the views of others, we may just realise that we are not too far apart to be honest.

Finally, you get people accusing the West of this and that, whist using western made technology - Internet, computers, live in western-influenced type of democracy governed nation etc. It is ironic, but that is human nature for you. smiley

My two cents. Just in case no one is getting my point, let me re-explain. When it comes to issue like this, each side are just as guilty as the other. There really isn't much difference if we can only see the wider picture. This is not an attempt to debate with anyone, but to shed light on some of the things we tend to miss that end up leading to endless bickering.

Peace to both sides jare. I'm out. smiley

Nice try but it won't work.

Just because your position is obviously wrong doesn't mean everyone is wrong and admitting to being wrong does not translate to other people being wrong.

Stop generalizing and address issues as they come.

For the records I have never stated that Iraq does not support Hamas as there is nothing wrong in supporting Hamas as I see Hamas as a freedom fighting organisation. So, Hamas, Hezbollah etc gets support from countries that are sympathetic to their courses just as US supports and arms Israel.

So, facts are facts and they don't change so I will be stupid arguing against a fact.

There is no fact to prove that Iran is planning to acquire nuclear weapons.

There is a fact to prove that the US used atomic bombs on 2 civilian populations in the past so it is more dangerous for the US to own nuclear weapons than for other nations they call axis of evil.

There is a fact to prove that US lied to the world about Iraq's WMD program and used this lie to illegally invade Iraq, today people are still dying and peace (that was there under Saddam) remains elusive.

Need I go on?
Re: Us Says It Has 5,113 Nuclear Weapons by ElRazur: 7:53am On May 16, 2010
Afam one thing that strike me about you is how you are quick to miss the point. undecided

I have stated this is an attempt of highlighting of how both sides have plenty of similarities in common - Although we hardly see this - but you appeared to have missed this and just kept talking about the US.

Look, I have never said anyone is wrong, and to be brutally honest, I am merely drawing how both sides are similar more than the people may or may not realise.

Where is it in my post that it is directed at you or claimed you said something?

It may not work for you, but it do not rule out the observation I made - A very valid one. Thank you very much. smiley
Re: Us Says It Has 5,113 Nuclear Weapons by Afam(m): 8:20am On May 16, 2010
ElRazur:

Afam one thing that strike me about you is how you are quick to miss the point. undecided

I have stated this is an attempt of highlighting of how both sides have plenty of similarities in common - Although we hardly see this - but you appeared to have missed this and just kept talking about the US.

Look, I have never said anyone is wrong, and to be brutally honest, I am merely drawing how both sides are similar more than the people may or may not realise.

Where is it in my post that it is directed at you or claimed you said something?

It may not work for you, but it do not rule out the observation I made - A very valid one. Thank you very much. smiley

This is the problem with Nigerians.

You believe your observation is correct and should be accepted. I disagree because you are trying to make it seem that we all argue alike which is incorrect otherwise we will not be doing what we are doing now.

On my part, I believe that facts should be respected at all times and wonder when people attempt to argue issues that are glaring and facts.

So, I am not missing any point, I am merely emphasizing the obvious since you are just trying to paint everyone with the same brush.

ElRazur:

This is funny because people who use these technologies pay for them and those that produced them make money selling the technologies so what is the problem here?

What makes it right for the US to maim and exterminate the native indians and take their lands and makes it wrong for say Iraq to pay for internet for its own use?
Re: Us Says It Has 5,113 Nuclear Weapons by ElRazur: 8:38am On May 16, 2010
Afam:

This is the problem with Nigerians.

You believe your observation is correct and should be accepted. I disagree because you are trying to make it seem that we all argue alike which is incorrect otherwise we will not be doing what we are doing now.

Dude you are one funny dude. I made an observation which I believe is valid - after giving logical reasons to it. I never stated it is correct. You see there is a difference between saying something is valid and something is correct. Well done.

I am not asking you to accept. Please point at where I said so or even hint as such? You are free to disagree, however same way I am free to point out what I am saying. In this case, I merely painted a broad picture of how both sides can be similar. How is that forcing you to accept?

On my part, I believe that facts should be respected at all times and wonder when people attempt to argue issues that are glaring and facts.

Afam, this is irrelevant. Yes, fact should be respect at all times. Who says other wise? undecided

So, I am not missing any point, I am merely emphasizing the obvious since you are just trying to paint everyone with the same brush.

Yes you are. Your first reply and the precending one are there for all to see sir. My post made clear I was making a point drawing comparison, yet you appeared to have missed this completely and still going on about what I am not even saying. And you said you never missed the point? Nice.

This is funny because people who use these technologies pay for them and those that produced them make money selling the technologies so what is the problem here?

Again another irrelevant post. I was merely highlighting the irony that is ever consistent.

What makes it right for the US to maim and exterminate the native indians and take their lands and makes it wrong for say Iraq to pay for internet for its own use?

Please point at out how this fits into the point I made originally? Price of tea in china and riots in Thailand. undecided

Speaking of tarring everyone with the same brush, it is a bit ironic that you said "This is the problem with Nigerians". Clearly, my post is my own view and not a representation of Nigerians? But yeah nice one.

I dunno how are very simple and straightforward post can be missed and side matters brought into it. undecided

Just in case you are about to miss it again - Both sides are just as guilty as one another. I have noticed, you are an advocate for world peace in some of your post etc. If you really are, I am sure it will make sense to you as to what I am saying in my original post. Unnecessary bickering and what not is just not needed sometimes. And to be honest a waste of bandwidth.
Re: Us Says It Has 5,113 Nuclear Weapons by Afam(m): 9:05am On May 16, 2010
ElRazur:

Again another irrelevant post. I was merely highlighting the irony that is ever consistent.

Please point at out how this fits into the point I made originally? Price of tea in china and riots in Thailand. undecided

So, the post is irrelevant yet you introduced the issue by talking about countries who disagree with the West and yet are using technologies from the West. Don't you see that you are clearly inconsistent and going round in circles here? You make a statement, a reply is provided and you turn around to claim that the post is irrelevant. Get a mirror and look hard.

ElRazur:

Speaking of tarring everyone with the same brush, it is a bit ironic that you said "This is the problem with Nigerians". Clearly, my post is my own view and not a representation of Nigerians? But yeah nice one.

My mistake, I meant to write some Nigerians.

ElRazur:

Just in case you are about to miss it again - Both sides are just as guilty as one another. I have noticed, you are an advocate for world peace in some of your post etc. If you really are, I am sure it will make sense to you as to what I am saying in my original post. Unnecessary bickering and what not is just not needed sometimes. And to be honest a waste of bandwidth.

Wrong, both sides are not just as guilty as the other. This point will never fly because you want to hide under it to cover up your blunders or wrong positions.

Your position is like that of an arrested armed robber who says "yeah, I agree I am an armed robber but all of us are criminals". Such statements won't work here.

Why are you diverting attention from the core issue in this post and when the diversions you created are addressed you begin to determine what is relevant and what is not.

Stick to the issues or create another thread to discuss your "we are all guilty" position.

On this thread, you have been wrong, proven wrong and until you recant those positions of yours you will remain wrong.

Stop the diversion. Focus on this thread.
Re: Us Says It Has 5,113 Nuclear Weapons by ElRazur: 9:22am On May 16, 2010
Afam:

So, the post is irrelevant yet you introduced the issue by talking about countries who disagree with the West and yet are using technologies from the West. Don't you see that you are clearly inconsistent and going round in circles here? You make a statement, a reply is provided and you turn around to claim that the post is irrelevant. Get a mirror and look hard.

Yes sir, it is irrelevant to the original post I made. Inconsistency? Right, how did you arrive at that one when I have said both sides are guitly as each other on a grand scale of things? Nice. Well done again sir.

Mirror? Anyone who can rise over and see the bigger picture really do not need a mirror you see. But if Afam say so, it must be so.

My mistake, I meant to write some Nigerians.
We all do. smiley

Wrong, both sides are not just as guilty as the other. This point will never fly because you want to hide under it to cover up your blunders or wrong positions.

On the Grand scale of things i.e the bigger picture, both sides are all sinners. I won't even bother to elaborate, it will be an insult to you if I have to. smiley

Your position is like that of an arrested armed robber who says "yeah, I agree I am an armed robber but all of us are criminals". Such statements won't work here.

You prerogative, your problem, your wahala and not mine. My point remains - Both sides are guilty.

Who are you diverting attention from the core issue in this post and when the diversions you created are addressed you begin to determine what is relevant and what is not.

Stick to the issues or create another thread to discuss your "we are all guilty" position.

On this thread, you have been wrong, proven wrong and until you recant those positions of yours you will remain wrong.

Stop the diversion. Focus on this thread.

Do you understand irony at all? I think you should read back your own post. You disagree with my post, accuse me, but then try to enforce on me what I can post or cannot post. Where is the mirror again? May be you really should take one hard look.

It is also characteristic of you to miss the point - like you have done already - them make claims like this "On this thread, you have been wrong, proven wrong and until you recant those positions of yours you will remain wrong" LWKMD. Omo, how did you arrive at the one?

Again may I remind you that you may disagree with my views, how ever it do not stop them from being valid. Something you are yet again missing.

My point is simple - Both sides are guilty, you see Freedom fighters, others see terrorist, you see the right to nuclear weapon technologies, some see a ruse to develop weapon of mass destruction etc. If you at any point take Iran and Swap with the USA position, the out come will be the same. USA will be claiming an oppression of the "Great Satan" called Iran or something along those lines. To try and lay this blame solely on one side will do nothing but see endless bickering which is now characteristic of international politics debate around here. And one of the many reasons, topics like this are getting less and less reply. smiley Again sir, the bigger picture is what am all about with my original point.
Re: Us Says It Has 5,113 Nuclear Weapons by Afam(m): 9:35am On May 16, 2010
ElRazur:

And one of the many reasons, topics like this are getting less and less reply. smiley Again sir, the bigger picture is what am all about with my original point.

Wrong again. The only reason why this thread is not getting more replies is because the facts are too glaring and obvious.

Did you miss the excuses and justifications given by the US supporters? Some even claimed that using atomic bombs on civilian populations was ok as long as it was the US doing so.

I only hope that more and more people will have respect for facts.

You are guilty of what you are doing wrong, I am not guilty of the same thing because I have respect for facts and I leave out sentiments when debating any issue.
Re: Us Says It Has 5,113 Nuclear Weapons by ElRazur: 10:02am On May 16, 2010
Afam:

Wrong again. The only reason why this thread is not getting more replies is because the facts are too glaring and obvious.

Did you miss the excuses and justifications given by the US supporters? Some even claimed that using atomic bombs on civilian populations was ok as long as it was the US doing so.

I only hope that more and more people will have respect for facts.

You are guilty of what you are doing wrong, I am not guilty of the same thing because I have respect for facts and I leave out sentiments when debating any issue.

With the phrase "Thread like this" I was referring to ones where the content tend to result into a West/Israel/whatever V Iran/Islam etc/ like it we have seen in the tone and content of this thread.

I am guilty of what I am doing wrong? Ehn! Sorry I am lost in translation. What is it am "doing wrong"? or "guilty of"? I am lost in translation. I suppose saying both sides are not to far apart is "doing something wrong" and making me "guilty". Nice.

Dude, your post are riddled with so much irony, the mind boggles.  undecided  You leave out sentiments? May be you should take a step back and read your own post in relation to my reply. Even when I have stated both sides are guilty, you are doing nothing but keep heaping blame upon blame on the west - I am guessing this is down to you missing the whole point in the first place. [as shown in your posts]

undecided undecided

Meh.
Re: Us Says It Has 5,113 Nuclear Weapons by ElRazur: 10:22am On May 16, 2010
By the way Afam, I am not sure if you read from Retired generals - I am talking about those we have an insider knowledge of the Politics of international relations.

USA is lying. They have done so in the past, and nothing to stop doing so again.

Iran is lying too, heck Israel are. You see they are all looking after their own interest - A mentality we have to do away from if we are to remotely have anything close to a world peace. But whether this happens is another story. smiley
Re: Us Says It Has 5,113 Nuclear Weapons by Afam(m): 10:26am On May 16, 2010
ElRazur:

With the phrase "Thread like this" I was referring to ones where the content tend to result into a West/Israel/whatever V Iran/Islam etc/ like it we have seen in the tone and content of this thread.

I am guilty of what I am doing wrong? Ehn! Sorry I am lost in translation. What is it am "doing wrong"? or "guilty of"? I am lost in translation. I suppose saying both sides are not to far apart is "doing something wrong" and making me "guilty". Nice.

Do you post are riddle with so much irony, the mind boggles.  undecided  You leave out sentiments? May be you should take a step back and read your own post in relation to my reply. Even when I have stated both sides are guilty, you are doing nothing but keep heaping blame upon blame on the west - I am guessing this is down to you missing the whole point in the first place. [as shown in your posts]

undecided undecided

Meh.

When you are guilty of something feel free to accept responsibility. You cannot accept responsibility on the condition that every other person should agree that all are guilty. That is my point and a fundamental one for that matter.

ElRazur:

By the way Afam, I am not sure if you read from Retired generals - I am talking about those we have an insider knowledge of the Politics of international relations.

USA is lying. They have done so in the past, and nothing to stop doing so again.

Iran is lying too, heck Israel are. You see they are all looking after their own interest - A mentality we have to do away from if we are to remotely have anything close to a world peace. But whether this happens is another story. smiley

We are neither Iranians, Israelis nor Americans so analyzing what they do or say is easier in this regard as spectators.

(1) (Reply)

48hrs After MELCOM Mall Tragedy…voices Can Still Be Heard Under Rubble / Photos: US Soldiers Aircraft Make Emergency Landing On Highway In Uganda / Don't You Think Seun Osewa Deserves A National Award?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.