Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,982 members, 7,814,343 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Six Qualities You Need To Be A Successful Author - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Six Qualities You Need To Be A Successful Author (254 Views)

How To Build A Successful Career As A Data Scientist / Want To Be A Successful Author? Get Trained / 5 Qualities You Need To Reach Your Goals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Six Qualities You Need To Be A Successful Author by IssacharProject: 2:19pm On Mar 22, 2018
I’m sure it’s happened to you. You’re chatting with someone — perhaps on the bus, or at a kitchen party — and you mention you’re working on a book. Before you can even talk about the idea, they’re already responding. “Oh yeah,” they say, “I’ve got a killer idea for a book, too! I just can’t find the time to work on it.”

In fact, most people think they could write a novel if only they had the time. Or a quiet space. Or the right software. Or a mug that says “I turn coffee into books.” (My personal superstitions are the right pen or the perfect font.) By some estimates, for every hundred people who start writing a book, just three actually reach their goal. And for those who actually do finish, hardly any of them actually publish their work.

Read more......http://www.issacharprojects.com/six-qualities-you-need-to-be-a-successful-author/

(1) (Reply)

Career Counsellor Needed / Get Adwords Certification, Google Digital Certification And Others / The Role Of Hr In Steering Corporate Social Responsibility For Corporate Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.