Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,301 members, 7,829,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Imo Guber: I Won’t Quit - Sen. Araraume - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Guber: I Won’t Quit - Sen. Araraume (305 Views)

Imo Guber: I Will Not Step Down For Anyone- Nwulu / See Cute Pictures Of Sen Araraume's Family / Senator Ifeanyi Araraume's Mansion 'Ugwumba Villa' In Imo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Imo Guber: I Won’t Quit - Sen. Araraume by AraraumePIKIN: 2:25pm On Mar 22, 2018
IMO GUBER: I WON’T QUIT - SEN. ARARAUME

— 22nd March 2018
Romanus Ugwu, Abuja
Senator Ifeanyi Araraume has said he will not quit the All Progressives Congress (APC) for another party.
Reacting to speculation that he has dumped the APC, Araraume told newsmen in Abuja, yesterday, that “there is no iota of truth in the report that I have left the APC. Those afraid and worried that they have lost control of the party have resorted to propaganda to discredit me. Of course, APC is my party and I am very much rooted in it. They are afraid that I am very strong in the party at the grassroots, state and national levels.
“We currently have a government that does not respect the manifesto of the party and the rule of law, so, this government must go. The proper APC government must come on board in Imo State in 2019.
“We have to fight this bad government to a standstill. That is why some of them are worried and have already started talking to Social Democratic Party (SDP), All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) and other parties, while some are trying to revive the Action Alliance (AA).
“But, we will defeat them wherever they go. If I may ask, where am I leaving the party to? We have come to stay, and we will rather drive them out of the party because they are the impostors in the party. Don’t also forget that I was the pioneer state chairman of APP in Imo in 1998.
“Therefore, I am part of the legacy party that became the APC. Some of them, such as Governor Rochas Okorocha came into the APC alone from APGA, because APGA is still a party. They are already worried and jittery…”
The senator equally debunked a report that he walked out of the APC stakeholders’ meeting in Owerri, last Sunday.
“It is not true that we walked out of the meeting. What happened was that the National Organising Secretary, Senator Osita Izunaso, was to catch a flight to Abuja because he was going to Ekiti State to kick off the revalidation and registration of membership with the

(1) (Reply)

Dapchi: Jubilation In Damaturu As Families Of 104 Dapchi Girls Arrive Yobe To Re / Araraume A Deserter / 2019: You Can’t Crush All Of Us – APC Guber Aspirant, Adol Awam Tells Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.