Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

NOLLYWOOD Actress Moyo LAWAL Has A Word For Body Shamers7 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / NOLLYWOOD Actress Moyo LAWAL Has A Word For Body Shamers7 (326 Views)

I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) / Moyo Lawal Wears See-Through Leggings (Photos) / Fans Outraged At Moyo Lawal's Cleavage Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NOLLYWOOD Actress Moyo LAWAL Has A Word For Body Shamers7 by Tblaqblog(m): 2:58pm On Mar 22, 2018
http://www.247info9ja.com.ng/2018/03/nollywood-actress-moyo-lawal-has-word.html

Nollywood actress Moyo Lawal is no doubt one of the most talked-about celebrities in Nigeria. She is not only controversial, she has not also been able to ward off body-shamers off her back. But this time, she has some few words to say to them.

Moyo Lawal has been called a lot of things. Short, fat, brief and some people even go as far as accusing her of undergoing plastic surgery because of her massive behind.

Moyo, however, embraces her body and she even jokingly gave herself the title of ‘Commissioner of fat and short people’.

In a new post on Instagram, the actress thought to remind body-shamers again that she is just fat and fat in the right places and she did not undergo any plastic surgery.

See her post below:

Its super confusing that people will accuse me of surgery , then try to bodyshame me all at the same time …… . like….some people will go ” how did Moyos lady bits ��get so big��….. ……… The same set of people of people will still go, Moyo you know have added weight ���….. Eeeem, are you serious Am sure ya all know ,it is just fat …. Fat in the right places �……. #Commissioneroffatandshort …… p.s Still 100% #Teamnatural �� …………………………………. P.s if I ever have surgery , haaaaa!!! You people will hear it ��Walahi , Oma loud gan!!! ….. #ML

(1) (Reply)

3 Tips To Make It As A Commercial Rapper / Bbnaija 2018: Samklef Reveals What May Happen To Cee-c For Insulting Sponsor, Pa / British High Commissioner, Iain Walker Meets Shatta Wale (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.