Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Invest/become A Landlord/landlady @ Fountain Estate Isiu-ikorodu Lagos State - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Invest/become A Landlord/landlady @ Fountain Estate Isiu-ikorodu Lagos State (668 Views)

31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' / Unbeatable Deal In Ikorodu Imperial Estate Isiu Ikorodu / Share Your Experience Living In The Same Compound With The Landlord/Landlady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Invest/become A Landlord/landlady @ Fountain Estate Isiu-ikorodu Lagos State by Assetplanet: 3:04pm On Mar 22, 2018
FOUNTAIN ESTATE (ISIU-IKORODU)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1 Q. WHERE IS FOUNTAIN ESTATE (ISIU-IKORODU) ?
A. FOUNTAIN ESTATE (ISIU-IKORODU) is located at isiu in ikorodu north local govt. area of Lagos state.
• 20 minutes’ drive from Ikorodu Garage.
• 10 minutes’ drive from Lagos state Polytechnic, Ikorodu.
• 7 minutes’ drive from Maya bus stop
3 Q. WHO IS THE DEVELOPER OF FOUNTAIN ESTATE (ISIU-IKORODU) ?
A. ASSETPLANET GLOBAL INVESTMENT & PROPERTIES LTD.
4 Q. WHAT IS THE PRICE PER PLOT?
A.Outright price is N 550, 000, While The Installment is N 600, 000 (The payment should be spread for 11 months at N50, 000 per month
5. Q. WHAT IS THE SIZE OF A PLOT?
A.555 square meters,50ft by 120ft or 15 meters * 30 meters.
6. Q. IS THERE ANY ENCUMBERANCE ON THE LAND?
A. The land is free from every known Government acquisition and any adverse claimant.
7. Q. WHAT TYPE OF INFRASTRUCTURE WILL THE DEVELOPER PROVIDE?
Perimeter fencing & Security gate, earth road, Drainage and borehole facility.

8 Q. WHAT OTHER PAYMENTS DO I MAKE FROM THE PAYMENT FOR THE LAND?
A. Survey fee (Optional) and the development fee/legal fee which is yet to be determined.

9 Q. THE DEVELOPMENT LEVY WILL BE USED FOR WHAT?
A. Provision of drainages, Omo-onile settlement, electricity poles, and strings for distributions of energy.

11 Q. WHAT DO I GET AFTER THE COMPLETION OF PAYMENT OF THE LAND?
A. Receipt, Confirmation of payment, letter of allocation, estate Covenant, deed of Contract and deed of assignment.

12 Q. CAN I START CONSTRUCTION OF BUILING ON THE LAND NOW?
A. After full payment.

For further details visit our Head office at the address below

ASSETPLANET GLOBAL INVESTMENT & PROPERTIES LIMITED
ZONE 4,ENERGY FILLING STATION,KM 35, LAGOS/ABEOKUTA EXPRESS WAY, ABUKON BUS STOP ALAGBADO, LAGOS
TEL: 07033898763, 08091587827.

E-MAIL: assetplanetproperties@gmail.com

Re: Invest/become A Landlord/landlady @ Fountain Estate Isiu-ikorodu Lagos State by merit1988(f): 11:00pm On Jan 04, 2019
What of the family deed?

(1) (Reply)

3 Bedroom Apartment Up For Sale@gwarinpa / FAIRMONT ESTATE SANGOTEDO: Own A Plot And Spread Payment For 5 Year In Sangotedo / Nigeria Housing And Real Estate Summit And Expo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.