Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,906 members, 7,866,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:49 PM

Check Out This Conversation Between Simi & Her Mum - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Check Out This Conversation Between Simi & Her Mum (319 Views)

FREE DOWNLOAD MP3:- Simi Ft Adekunle Gold_take Me Back.mp3 / DOWNLOAD: Simi – Simisola [full Album] (all Songs/tracks) / DOWNLOAD: Simi – Simisola [full Album] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Conversation Between Simi & Her Mum by Alibaba112: 3:07pm On Mar 22, 2018
The lovely mother-relationship shared between singer, Simi, and her mother, was again on display on social media recently.

Simi was recently seen exchanging banter with her mother on Instagram over a beautiful dress she had on in one of her uploaded pictures. Simi shared the adorable picture on her Instagram page for the viewing of her followers but her mother ‘s comment on the post suggests that she would rather have the dress to herself.

In the comment section, Simi’s mum wrote,

“Please bring this top for me. I want to use it to slay my husband.”

Simi who was recently in South Africa to perform at the BBNaija eviction show, responded with a playful response.

See post below.

>>>>>https://www.to9music.com/2018/03/22/check-out-this-conversation-between-simi-her-mum/

(1) (Reply)

[New Music] Reekado Banks – Pull Up (mp3) / Keep Coming For Your Music Promotion Located In Lekki Lagos / What Are Your Best 3 Shaku Shaku Songs? Oya Talk!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.