Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:52 PM

Tboss Finally Reveals Who She Is In Love With - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss Finally Reveals Who She Is In Love With (1412 Views)

"I Am In Love" Tboss Finally Accept Love, Step Out On A Date / Makeup Free Tboss And Segun Arinze Pictured Together / Tboss Looks Stunning In Egyptian Costume (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tboss Finally Reveals Who She Is In Love With by 4Ebisco: 3:20pm On Mar 22, 2018
Former BBNaija housemate in the 2017 edition who is also a reality star Tokunbo Idowu better known as TBoss has revealed who she is love with.

Tboss has shared new glooming photos of her beautiful self and whilst on it she revealed she hadn’t much love for herself until just recently.

According to her she has known this fellow for 34 years and 12 days now but it seems she only understands herself recently, but now she loves it quite ferociously.

She also went on to advise every other person to allow follow this trails if not nobody will truly love you.

This is her post below;

“My #WCW & Every day is this face right here And though I have been looking at it for the longest- 34 years and 12 days I only recently fell in love with it completely as I would admit that even I didn’t quite fully understand it. But now,,,, Nowww, I love it quite ferociously. Bottom line is- You should too.” She said.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/03/tboss-finally-reveals-who-she-is-in.html

Re: Tboss Finally Reveals Who She Is In Love With by 125diCalcitriol: 3:22pm On Mar 22, 2018
Ok.
Re: Tboss Finally Reveals Who She Is In Love With by benzene00: 3:32pm On Mar 22, 2018
Re: Tboss Finally Reveals Who She Is In Love With by paprika212(f): 3:33pm On Mar 22, 2018
beautiful woman, my only anger is that dem private jet owners Don reject your ass
Re: Tboss Finally Reveals Who She Is In Love With by shogsman(m): 4:18pm On Mar 22, 2018
I don't like this girl
Re: Tboss Finally Reveals Who She Is In Love With by marunga(m): 4:48pm On Mar 22, 2018
shogsman:
I don't like this girl
me too. But why putting a ring in her nose? Disgusting.
Re: Tboss Finally Reveals Who She Is In Love With by ikemesit4477: 5:54pm On Mar 22, 2018
shogsman:
I don't like this girl
does it really matter! undecided
Re: Tboss Finally Reveals Who She Is In Love With by DCONE1(m): 7:07pm On Mar 22, 2018
I feel like pulling the ring from her nose let of hurt her lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Nina To Undergo Moral Rehabilitation- Says Vc / Rihanna & P.diddy Dancing shaku shaku To "If" By Davido At The Club(video) / Amazing Photos Of Bbnaija Lovers, Teddy-a And Bambam Hangout With Noble Igwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.