Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,655 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Photos: President Buhari Visits Zamfara - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: President Buhari Visits Zamfara (15260 Views)

Speaker Femi Gbajabiamila Visits Zamfara Over Insecurity (Photos) / Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' / President Buhari Visits His Farm In Daura Wearing Snickers And Khaftan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: President Buhari Visits Zamfara by Odunsco01(m): 4:10pm On Mar 22, 2018
ct2:

agbaya kikiki
Re: Photos: President Buhari Visits Zamfara by lastempero: 4:10pm On Mar 22, 2018
NDE ara!!!
Re: Photos: President Buhari Visits Zamfara by ElCapone(m): 4:12pm On Mar 22, 2018
Hardewarlee:
Some people say They so much love this man while I say I so much Dislike(hate) this man with passion

How i wish this man can honourably step down come 2019 and let someone young and vibrant run for president ...

My opinion thou
lol, someone like yahaya bello, Abubakar Bello, ayo fayose or dino malaye. Our country is truely a joke.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: President Buhari Visits Zamfara by GavelSlam: 4:12pm On Mar 22, 2018
Good one my president.
Re: Photos: President Buhari Visits Zamfara by TheKingdom: 4:15pm On Mar 22, 2018
flackoFlint:
is it a crime for someone to voice his opinion...

Who said anything about it being a crime..or should I lock him up for being stupid the way you all wanted Buhari to be locking people up?
Re: Photos: President Buhari Visits Zamfara by TheKingdom: 4:15pm On Mar 22, 2018
rhythyson:

Go see a Doctor grin grin grin

Then you will pay for me to go to London hospital for 100+ days like your BABA abi..
Re: Photos: President Buhari Visits Zamfara by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 22, 2018
TheKingdom:

[s]Look at you. Just look at you. Did you read the opening paragraph from the OP...”states troubled by insurgency, farmers/herdsmen clashes and other forms across the country”... Yet the man who you “love” and have erection over, who has mismanaged the Nigger Area and discriminated against non Fulani is being received expensively by the GOVERNOR and STATE EXECUTIVE THUGS....while you are talking trash as the Nigger Oyibo and A-rab folks knew and know you would/will be...

You people are a disgrace to the entire Black Community.[/s]

We just love the man

2 Likes

Re: Photos: President Buhari Visits Zamfara by ufuosman(m): 4:16pm On Mar 22, 2018
ODE
Re: Photos: President Buhari Visits Zamfara by blackpanda: 4:18pm On Mar 22, 2018
emeijeh:

Go ahead and be singing sunny Ade and Onyeka Onwenu's song...

If you love him, you go wait for him

Yes ooooo grin
Re: Photos: President Buhari Visits Zamfara by sprints1: 4:19pm On Mar 22, 2018
campaign don start...una well-done APC I hail oo
Re: Photos: President Buhari Visits Zamfara by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 22, 2018
Hardewarlee:
Some people say They so much love this man while I say I so much Dislike(hate) this man with passion

How i wish this man can honourably step down come 2019 and let someone young and vibrant run for president ...

My opinion thou
Yes your 5% opinion is allowed
Re: Photos: President Buhari Visits Zamfara by sprints1: 4:20pm On Mar 22, 2018
ElCapone:
lol, someone like yahaya bello, Abubakar Bello, ayo fayose or dino malaye. Our country is truely a joke.
fayose is even better that yahaya bello and dino melaye will burn Nigeria not to talk of............

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: President Buhari Visits Zamfara by Odmic2839(m): 4:21pm On Mar 22, 2018
Nwaforj44:

President Muhammadu Buhari is currently in Zamfara state in continuation of his visits to states troubled by insurgency, farmers/herdsmen clashes and other forms of crises across the country.

The President was received by Governor Abdulaziz Yari and members of the state executive council when he arrived at the state on Wednesday.

The governors of Sokoto and Kebbi states, Aminu Tambuwal and Atiku Bagudu respectively and traditional rulers were also at the airport to welcome the president.

Zamfara had in the past few months witnessed attacks by cattle rustlers who usually slaughter villages in scores in order to steal their animals. The President, who has in his entourage the National Security Adviser, Babagana Mungunu and other top officials has already presided over a town hall meeting with stakeholders and citizens of the state.

He is also expected to condole with families and communities that have suffered various forms of violence and attacks in the state.

The President has previously visited Taraba, Benue and Yobe States as a way of commiserating with the citizens over insurgency and high spate of killings.

Buhari would be rounding up his visit troubled Nigeria states with a trip to Rivers state.

http://www.akelicious.net/2018/03/photos-president-buhari-visits-zamfara.html
God bless Nigeria, God bless our beloved president. Just don't know why I like dis man.

1 Like

Re: Photos: President Buhari Visits Zamfara by jnfoage: 4:26pm On Mar 22, 2018
TheKingdom:

Who said anything about it being a crime..or should I lock him up for being stupid the way you all wanted Buhari to be locking people up?
He said he loves this man, please when has it become stupid for one to say what he likes? Must he hate him because you hate him? You people are making nairaland very uninteresting and the earlier seun clears this madness, the better. Nairaland is not for ibos, stop insulting people for voicing their opinions.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: President Buhari Visits Zamfara by bukqar(m): 4:31pm On Mar 22, 2018
may GOD ALMIGHTY CONTINUE TO BLESS YOU MR GEN PRESIDENT.GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Photos: President Buhari Visits Zamfara by okeynelson: 4:39pm On Mar 22, 2018
#mypvcmyright.... go get ur PVC today
Re: Photos: President Buhari Visits Zamfara by autonomous22: 4:41pm On Mar 22, 2018
[quote author=blackpanda post=66063176]i so much love this man!!
Suffering and smiling .....
Re: Photos: President Buhari Visits Zamfara by bukqar(m): 4:47pm On Mar 22, 2018
TheKingdom:

Look at you. Just look at you. Did you read the opening paragraph from the OP...”states troubled by insurgency, farmers/herdsmen clashes and other forms across the country”... Yet the man who you “love” and have erection over, who has mismanaged the Nigger Area and discriminated against non Fulani is being received expensively by the GOVERNOR and STATE EXECUTIVE THUGS....while you are talking trash as the Nigger Oyibo and A-rab folks knew and know you would/will be...

You people are a disgrace to the entire Black Community.

HMM, AT TIMES WHAT SOME PPLE SAY AMAZED ME, BUT IF I ASK DEM DEY WILL SAY THEY R EDUCATED. THOUGH I DONT BLAME THEM. BUHARI MR INCREDIBLE I WILL ALWAYS SAY GOD BLESS HIM ND BLESS NIGERIA

Re: Photos: President Buhari Visits Zamfara by mechanics(m): 4:53pm On Mar 22, 2018
TheKingdom:

Look at you. Just look at you. Did you read the opening paragraph from the OP...”states troubled by insurgency, farmers/herdsmen clashes and other forms across the country”... Yet the man who you “love” and have erection over, who has mismanaged the Nigger Area and discriminated against non Fulani is being received expensively by the GOVERNOR and STATE EXECUTIVE THUGS....while you are talking trash as the Nigger Oyibo and A-rab folks knew and know you would/will be...

He loves him base on who he his, we just need divine intervention to stop all what is happening.
Re: Photos: President Buhari Visits Zamfara by Captain8(m): 4:58pm On Mar 22, 2018
rhythyson:

Go see a Doctor grin grin grin

u be mumu
Re: Photos: President Buhari Visits Zamfara by Captain8(m): 5:00pm On Mar 22, 2018
GoroTango:
We just love the man
cc na im make me dey tel u say u be mumu
Re: Photos: President Buhari Visits Zamfara by Oblang(m): 5:05pm On Mar 22, 2018
TheKingdom:

Why not leave him to love who he want to love. Sebi u love gej despite all his indifference towards bokoharam killings...
Re: Photos: President Buhari Visits Zamfara by Oblang(m): 5:08pm On Mar 22, 2018
soberdrunk:
Sai baba!!! The terror to 'corrupt' individuals, the restorer of Nigerias dignity!! The only man that dined with death and came back stronger!!! May your days be long!!!

Ps-Before you quote me and vent your frustration make sure you have eaten and you are in a room with proper ventilation, i dont want anyone's death on my conscience.......

U forget this line..the slayer of wailing wailers..

1 Like

Re: Photos: President Buhari Visits Zamfara by flezyblinkzy: 5:22pm On Mar 22, 2018
soberdrunk:
Sai baba!!! The terror to 'corrupt' individuals, the restorer of Nigerias dignity!! The only man that dined with death and came back stronger!!! May your days be long!!!

Ps-Before you quote me and vent your frustration make sure you have eaten and you are in a room with proper ventilation, i dont want anyone's death on my conscience.......
To receive carry come sense press 1 angry
soberdrunk:

To receive carry come sense press 1
Re: Photos: President Buhari Visits Zamfara by flezyblinkzy: 5:24pm On Mar 22, 2018
wakaman:
Sai baba Slay papa Breaking yanmiri and ipob hearts since day 1.
To receive carry come sense press 1 if not just keep quiet angry
wakaman:
Sai baba Slay papa Breaking yanmiri and ipob hearts since day 1.
To receive carry come sense press 1 if not just keep quiet
Re: Photos: President Buhari Visits Zamfara by flezyblinkzy: 5:26pm On Mar 22, 2018
GoroTango:
Yes your 5% opinion is allowed
Pained zombie grin
Re: Photos: President Buhari Visits Zamfara by tokrizy: 5:31pm On Mar 22, 2018
grin this nigga na e dem for use for pepsi long neck advt
Re: Photos: President Buhari Visits Zamfara by wakaman: 5:38pm On Mar 22, 2018
flezyblinkzy:

if not just keep quiet angry
if not just keep quiet

I understand your pains,
Heart broken yanmiri youth.
I don't expect you to be comforted soon, more heart breaks to come.
So brace up!
Yanmiri youth.
Re: Photos: President Buhari Visits Zamfara by flezyblinkzy: 5:47pm On Mar 22, 2018
wakaman:

I understand your pains, Heart broken yanmiri youth. I don't expect you to be comforted soon, more heart breaks to come. So brace up! Yanmiri youth.
Look at this frustrated aboki pained zombie lyk yhu and for your information am from Akwa ibom so go get a Life!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Blessing Agbomhere, Others Resign From PDP In Edo / Buhari Presides Over Emergency Security Council Meeting (pictures) / SERAP Exposes Fresh Padding In 2017 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.