Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

3 Legit Ways To Earn Serious Money Online Using A Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 3 Legit Ways To Earn Serious Money Online Using A Blog (713 Views)

Make Serious Money Like 51k Online, Working Just 2-3 Hours Daily / How To Make Serious Money Dropshipping In Nigeria / Make Serious Money Flipping Blogs In Nigeria ( Free Guide ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Legit Ways To Earn Serious Money Online Using A Blog by Sillyprofits(m): 3:43pm On Mar 22, 2018
In this short article, the 3 Most Profitable Ways Of Earning Legitimate Income Online Using a Simple Blog was completely revealed.

Starting an online business seems to be the in thing and one of the most discussed topics amongst Nigerians who own a laptop and access to internet connection at home.

Starting and growing an online business has been gaining a lot of attention recently and it is for a good reason.

There are more than 1,000 ways to earn an incredible income legitimately online and they all have one thing in common which is—you have to SELL something.

I mean, how else does one earn a legitimate income online from the comfort of his/her home without engaging in anything shady online?

To make big bucks online, you have to sell something.

It’s that simple.

You’re either selling your time, your knowledge, expertise, services, advert spaces or you sell already-made products.

You just have to sell something. It could be ANYTHING….so far as it is something needed by people… a lot of people actually.

This is something you can do with a blog even if you don’t like selling.

Now, this will lead our attention to the 3 Most Legit Ways of Earning An Impressive Income Online Legitimately:

1. You either sell your own products and service in or…
2. You sell someone else’s product for a percentage commission or…
3. You sell advert spaces on your social media page/blog…..

Starting your own Steady 5- 7 Digit Monthly Income-Yielding Blog will not only change or boost your financial status but it will also give you the incredible ability of making money from anywhere in the world using nothing but a system (laptop) and the internet.

… and most times such financial breakthroughs usually last for a lifetime …because all you have to do is learn the simple steps once and for all.
Bring out as little as 3 hours a day to practice what you learn.
And watch your blog generate income like magic.

For example, I work on my blog from 10 am to 1 pm every day.

But then I do it every day.

As soon, as I open my laptop, I write a post. No matter how short.
And I send it across to my subscribers. Then I reply emails and check my phones for payments made on any of my products while I was away or asleep.

It’s better to start the learning process now.
Then after you implement the steps once and for all you can then relax and reap the fruits of your labor.

I want you to imagine starting a business that generates about 10 – 50k every single day….all year round.
Imagine having a business that runs on complete autopilot 24/7…. without ever needing your physical presence to function most of the time.
Imagine having a business that gives you the ability to specifically target the exact customers you need all over the world…from the screens of your Laptop (when you place an advert)

I want you to imagine having the kind of blog business that takes less than =N=50,000 to set up and little physical work to setup yet generating enough money to make people ask you what you do for a living.

That is how profitable selling digital products on your blog can be.

You can HARVEST a whole lot of WEALTH online using your laptop and the internet without killing yourself with physical work.

And I’ll show you exactly how to take your first steps in my posts here on Nairaland…

Starting a business that generates steady monthly profits online is not as complicated as you may think.

Yes, I agree it’s not as simple as A…B….C. but then anyone who loves business and can operate a Laptop can learn how to earn a living online by selling digital products.

And some of the benefits of starting a blog business online is that it requires next to zero capital to start when you compare it with your traditional offline business.

And the financial returns are simply mind-blowing.

Now, why don’t you take a closer look at the 4 ways anyone including You can use to earn an income online starting from tomorrow…

1. Selling your own products and services

I actually made my first major income online selling digital products I made myself from the comfort of my bedroom… working in front of my laptop.

Our phone lines went literally on fire� as the calls came in non-stop. And the bank alerts kept running down our phone batteries that we had to turn off the text notifications from the bank.

Our accounts were all red HOT! wink

It was after our 24th online marketing campaign that it occurred to me that I may have in my possession… The Ultimate Secrets Of Starting A Profitable 6 – 7 Digit Income Yielding Blog Online From Home

These digital products include my tutorial eBooks, audios and video programs.

And the funny thing is that anyone including you can copy the same steps I took and replicate it in your own business online…. irrespective of your age, location or area of expertise.

Starting a Profitable Blog Online is one thing and earning a living off your blog is another.

You can start by:

- selecting your target market or the right type of online business for you
- creating your own website/blog, social media page or any platform of your choice that lots of your target market are on… for example, Facebook or Instagram.

...afterwards, you focus on driving online traffic to your sales page or capture page.

- And try to convert that ‘traffic’ to paying clients/customers.

After taking these first steps, you’ll only have to follow-up your subscribers (or traffic) using email marketing or by keeping in touch with them regularly on social media in other to build trust, explain better what your product is all about…

…and convert them to paying customers.

Your services could be anything at all ranging from one-on-one coaching to creating digital products.

Selling your own services online comes with a major advantage which is—you get to keep 100% of every single Kobo you make in sales unlike when you sell other people’s products.

[b]2. Selling other people’s products and services

There are a group of people who make serious money online by selling other people’s products for a commission or percentage.

They are known as Affiliate Marketers and people who do Importation of physical products from China.

This online business niche is extremely beneficial for people who don’t want to go through the stress of creating their own products from scratch like I showed you in our secret Facebook group.

All you need do is signup with an affiliate marketing website and select any already-made product to promote online then you get paid on commission for each sale the company makes when someone makes a purchase after clicking or following a link you shared.

Read more here >> http://www.sillyprofits.com/3-legit-ways-earn-serious-money-online-using-blog/

Re: 3 Legit Ways To Earn Serious Money Online Using A Blog by Dmayor7(m): 3:52pm On Mar 22, 2018
This is a very elaborate post!..

Also, if anyone is not sure how to create his or her own blog website then go to www.w3programs.com right now and learn freely from the step by step guide that is there.

Kudos..
Re: 3 Legit Ways To Earn Serious Money Online Using A Blog by Sillyprofits(m): 7:03pm On Mar 22, 2018
Dmayor7:
This is a very elaborate post!..

Also, if anyone is not sure how to create his or her own blog website then go to www.w3programs.com right now and learn freely from the step by step guide that is there.

Kudos..

Graçias cool

1 Like

Re: 3 Legit Ways To Earn Serious Money Online Using A Blog by Nairalander01: 9:05am On Mar 23, 2018
Sillyprofits:

Graçias cool

Tag the mods
Re: 3 Legit Ways To Earn Serious Money Online Using A Blog by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 23, 2018
Quite an insight, we at [url]questechie.com[/url] are loving it!
Re: 3 Legit Ways To Earn Serious Money Online Using A Blog by Dmayor7(m): 6:23am On Mar 24, 2018
Sillyprofits:

Graçias cool

Thanks....
Re: 3 Legit Ways To Earn Serious Money Online Using A Blog by Doerstech(m): 6:46am On Mar 24, 2018
It's good bro if you're able to blog daily and work on your blog at a set time daily as well.I will make out time and look thru your materials Cheers
Re: 3 Legit Ways To Earn Serious Money Online Using A Blog by Sillyprofits(m): 1:38pm On Mar 25, 2018
Doerstech:
It's good bro if you're able to blog daily and work on your blog at a set time daily as well.I will make out time and look thru your materials Cheers

Ok. Sure. no problem. I'll try wink

Cc Lalasticlala
Re: 3 Legit Ways To Earn Serious Money Online Using A Blog by Sillyprofits(m): 1:40pm On Mar 25, 2018
Nairalander01:

Tag the mods

I just did. Don't know the mod who moderates for this grp though
Re: 3 Legit Ways To Earn Serious Money Online Using A Blog by Nairalander01: 3:22pm On Mar 25, 2018
Sillyprofits:

I just did. Don't know the mod who moderates for this grp though
Are you sillyking??
Re: 3 Legit Ways To Earn Serious Money Online Using A Blog by Nairalander01: 3:30pm On Mar 25, 2018
Cc
slyr0x
adewasco2k
Re: 3 Legit Ways To Earn Serious Money Online Using A Blog by Sillyprofits(m): 6:33pm On Mar 25, 2018
Nairalander01:

Are you sillyking??

Nope cool

What do you think?

1 Like

Re: 3 Legit Ways To Earn Serious Money Online Using A Blog by Nairalander01: 11:29am On Mar 26, 2018
Sillyprofits:

Nope cool

What do you think?
I think otherwise tongue

(1) (Reply)

Get Your SEO Articles And Article Marketing For Your Website And Blog / noted / Can You Buy This Kind Of Instagram Page ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.