Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Zobwa Wabantu: "My Ugly Face Got Me This Far" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zobwa Wabantu: "My Ugly Face Got Me This Far" (65102 Views)

Davido And Zodwa Wabantu To Collaborate / South African Musician Zodwa Wabantu Shows Her Full Vag*ina At Award, (photos) / Zodwa Wabantu Preaches In Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zobwa Wabantu: "My Ugly Face Got Me This Far" by GodOfAction: 4:08pm On Mar 22, 2018
South African pantless dancer, Zodwa Wabantu who has managed to gain the controversial status is letting the world know that beauty does not determine success.

Wabantu who is known for her unique way of performing (without panties) said via her InstaGram handle that she can not do anything about her face and thus people should learn to live with it.

'I got this far with my ugly face" she said

Source: http://dailyleakblog.com/2018/03/22/i-got-this-far-despite-my-ugly-face-south-african-pantless-dancer-zobwa-wabantu-says/

Cc; Lalasticlala

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zobwa Wabantu: "My Ugly Face Got Me This Far" by soberdrunk(m): 4:12pm On Mar 22, 2018
You get to a certain phase in life and you have to face the truth that looking beyond the physical is important and being shallow minded will make you miss out on certain opportunities in life, sometimes you have to look back when every challenge you face seems like an impossibility and you find yourself in a place where.................... I guess what i am trying to say in a nutshell is SHE GOT A NICE ASS grin

Ps-See the black guy in the second picture looking at her like "EEEeeessssshhh Braaaaa!!! If handle this girl she will know that i am stronger than "Ramphooosa"!!!!

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zobwa Wabantu: "My Ugly Face Got Me This Far" by divinehand2003(m): 4:25pm On Mar 22, 2018
Ugly babe

Oya block me.....

6 Likes

Re: Zobwa Wabantu: "My Ugly Face Got Me This Far" by talk2archy: 4:26pm On Mar 22, 2018
ugly no make sense, you wowo.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zobwa Wabantu: "My Ugly Face Got Me This Far" by northvietnam(m): 4:26pm On Mar 22, 2018
And Vjay
Re: Zobwa Wabantu: "My Ugly Face Got Me This Far" by ishowdotgmail(m): 4:26pm On Mar 22, 2018
We understand that you've got nothing to offer us than that bushy pvssy of yours undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zobwa Wabantu: "My Ugly Face Got Me This Far" by lookatew: 4:26pm On Mar 22, 2018
Hehe

Your face is not the problem, your attitude is.

I'll still pick you over all these make-up infested slay queens with coat of many colours on their faces

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zobwa Wabantu: "My Ugly Face Got Me This Far" by NwaAmaikpe: 4:26pm On Mar 22, 2018
shocked

Who looks at a face when there's an already exposed treasure?

She shouldn't get it twisted.
A woman can get anywhere she wants to get to in life as long as she has a gully in between her thighs.

This lady is smarter by exposing it.
Even if one doesn't find her facially attractive, you won't be able to resist her manhole.

83 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Zobwa Wabantu: "My Ugly Face Got Me This Far" by ameri9ja: 4:26pm On Mar 22, 2018
Ugly is in the eye if the beholder.

6 Likes

Re: Zobwa Wabantu: "My Ugly Face Got Me This Far" by Franzinni: 4:26pm On Mar 22, 2018
I though SHREK is suppose to be green... Or is this behind the scenes?

12 Likes

Re: Zobwa Wabantu: "My Ugly Face Got Me This Far" by fayvoor(m): 4:26pm On Mar 22, 2018
K
Re: Zobwa Wabantu: "My Ugly Face Got Me This Far" by bunmioguns(m): 4:27pm On Mar 22, 2018
undecided
Re: Zobwa Wabantu: "My Ugly Face Got Me This Far" by NOC1(m): 4:27pm On Mar 22, 2018
In showbiz the best way to sell yourself is to think about something crazy and hold tight to it. I don't criticize people who are hardworking, there is no law that made it mandatory for human to wear undies based on this she did not fault any law.
Why is she wearing pant on the other pics, inner mind said she was menstruating grin grin shocked cool.
Na person wey go show because she will perform I de pity because you go bend tire you fit know see anything if you eventually see n.a. you go still suffer the hardness, spend money carry olosho. At the end your loss is her gain that is what made you the real much.

4 Likes

Re: Zobwa Wabantu: "My Ugly Face Got Me This Far" by Jackeeh(m): 4:27pm On Mar 22, 2018
Not ur face my dear. Not ur face. You got this far cos you don't wear panties.

4 Likes

Re: Zobwa Wabantu: "My Ugly Face Got Me This Far" by olawamide042(m): 4:27pm On Mar 22, 2018
Pataless babe....

2 Likes

Re: Zobwa Wabantu: "My Ugly Face Got Me This Far" by seunak2016: 4:27pm On Mar 22, 2018
hmm...first picture though, I think she no dey wear pant

1 Like

Re: Zobwa Wabantu: "My Ugly Face Got Me This Far" by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 22, 2018
We know you got this far cos men are like dogs, they can do anything to watch a woman shake her tail feather, moreso a pantless hoe

3 Likes

Re: Zobwa Wabantu: "My Ugly Face Got Me This Far" by mjbaba: 4:28pm On Mar 22, 2018
Funny enough, she is finer than most of our slay queens who use makeup to scatter everywhere and think they're beauty queens

22 Likes

Re: Zobwa Wabantu: "My Ugly Face Got Me This Far" by Csami(m): 4:28pm On Mar 22, 2018
Thank God say she sabi say she worwor!
Re: Zobwa Wabantu: "My Ugly Face Got Me This Far" by DONSMITH123(m): 4:28pm On Mar 22, 2018
Ugly...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zobwa Wabantu: "My Ugly Face Got Me This Far" by chuckdee4(m): 4:29pm On Mar 22, 2018
Why do we keep giving irrelevant people attention

4 Likes

Re: Zobwa Wabantu: "My Ugly Face Got Me This Far" by Rhaspody(m): 4:29pm On Mar 22, 2018
is that a RED camera in the second picture?
Re: Zobwa Wabantu: "My Ugly Face Got Me This Far" by MissRaine69(f): 4:30pm On Mar 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She shouldn't get it twisted.
A woman can get anywhere she wants to get to in life as long as she has a gully in between her thighs.

This lady is smarter by exposing it.
Even if don't find her facially attractive, you won't be able to resist her manhole.
You are included right?

4 Likes

Re: Zobwa Wabantu: "My Ugly Face Got Me This Far" by gurunlocker: 4:30pm On Mar 22, 2018
She looks like those Southern Africa Bush men that always trace footsteps.

3 Likes

Re: Zobwa Wabantu: "My Ugly Face Got Me This Far" by ominet: 4:30pm On Mar 22, 2018
This baddasss gurl
Re: Zobwa Wabantu: "My Ugly Face Got Me This Far" by nanakgh(m): 4:30pm On Mar 22, 2018
You mean in spite of it..

Quite silly to diss her face when she's making the big bucks..you with your beautiful face? Who u epp? angry grin

4 Likes

Re: Zobwa Wabantu: "My Ugly Face Got Me This Far" by SamuelTurner(m): 4:30pm On Mar 22, 2018
she knows she ugly.
Buh who tell you say na your face them dey buy.
Nigerian slay queens should learn from this
Re: Zobwa Wabantu: "My Ugly Face Got Me This Far" by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 22, 2018
misplaced
Re: Zobwa Wabantu: "My Ugly Face Got Me This Far" by ct2: 4:33pm On Mar 22, 2018
woo

Re: Zobwa Wabantu: "My Ugly Face Got Me This Far" by jashar(f): 4:33pm On Mar 22, 2018
she never jam Nigerian make up artiste... over fine go dey worry her...

but, in the end...

only 1 thing matters...

1 Like

Re: Zobwa Wabantu: "My Ugly Face Got Me This Far" by millomaniac: 4:33pm On Mar 22, 2018
What!!! Wadafuck is that you are putting on underneath? Common take it off !!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rapper, Ziggy Dies After Falling From 4 Storey Building In Lekki / Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" / Meet Fatima Timbo, Dwarf Model Says Height Not A Challenge (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.