Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,950 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Iphone 6s 16gb For 60k SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Iphone 6s 16gb For 60k SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! (2478 Views)

1GB Dedicated Graphics HP Pavilion Dv6 Laptop 500/6GB For 60k SOLD❌❌❌ / Acer Aspire E5 4GB Ram 1TB 15.6 For Sale!!! 60k !!!SOLD!!! / Mint Condition Iphone 6s 16gb, 32gb and 64gb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone 6s 16gb For 60k SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! by sotall(m): 4:52pm On Mar 22, 2018
I guys, I got a clean iPhone 6s 16gb for sale. Everything is perfectly working except the fingerprint.

It's going for cheap 60k only. Remember fingerprint isn't working.

[b]fingerprint or touch id not working on an iPhone can be caused by many issues ranging from ios update, software issues, change of screen , faulty home button amongst other factors.The issue also has a solution but I am not ready to go through the repair process, hence I am selling very cheap. Apart from the touch id not working, the phone is very clean as you can see in the picture and every other function is perfect. It's sim free and can be used on any network. iPhone 6s 16gb currently sells between 90-100k but I am selling at 60k. This isn't an emergency sell. You are buying from a seller who has been in the technology business on nairaland for years with an office at computer village ikeja. Hence, you come, check the device , test it functions and decide if you are buying or not. If you buy, you will be offered a receipt of purchase showing you bought from a registered company and not a stolen phone nor from a street tout.You can check my moniker for products I have sold here , no complaints ,
no issues[/b]

Location is computer village ikeja

For more info call 08164685979.

Pictures below

1 Like

Re: Iphone 6s 16gb For 60k SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! by sotall(m): 11:42pm On Mar 22, 2018
Available
Re: Iphone 6s 16gb For 60k SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! by sotall(m): 6:47am On Mar 23, 2018
Available
sotall:
Available
Re: Iphone 6s 16gb For 60k SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! by sotall(m): 10:51am On Mar 23, 2018
Available
Re: Iphone 6s 16gb For 60k SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! by sotall(m): 5:15pm On Mar 23, 2018
Available
sotall:
Available
Re: Iphone 6s 16gb For 60k SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! by sotall(m): 9:45pm On Mar 23, 2018
Available
Re: Iphone 6s 16gb For 60k SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! by sotall(m): 6:18am On Mar 24, 2018
Available
sotall:
Available
Re: Iphone 6s 16gb For 60k SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! by sotall(m): 6:41pm On Mar 24, 2018
Available
Re: Iphone 6s 16gb For 60k SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! by Xanarchy: 6:56pm On Mar 24, 2018
What's the model number?
Re: Iphone 6s 16gb For 60k SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! by sotall(m): 7:18pm On Mar 24, 2018
Xanarchy:
What's the model number?
model number?

Bros , I no know...the only thing I know is iPhone 6s 16gb , rose gold
Re: Iphone 6s 16gb For 60k SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! by Xanarchy: 7:47pm On Mar 24, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Iphone 6s 16gb For 60k SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! by sotall(m): 7:53pm On Mar 24, 2018
Xanarchy:

why I asked was because iPhones that the fingerprints are not working is an Outcome of the Panel being changed.... For example an iCloud locked phone, when you change the panel it will function well but the Touch ID won't funtion. Most Panels here are from China, therefore the model number might be different from the normal one from Verizon/Sprint/At&t
this one is from US.the phone came as a lot. Others have broken screens while others were perfect.
Re: Iphone 6s 16gb For 60k SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! by Gpik79: 10:37pm On Mar 24, 2018
sotall:
this one is from US.the phone came as a lot. Others have broken screens while others were perfect.
hmm, what site do you use to order, I'm trying to get Laptops in bulks
Re: Iphone 6s 16gb For 60k SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! by Xanarchy: 11:43pm On Mar 24, 2018
grin
Re: Iphone 6s 16gb For 60k SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! by sotall(m): 12:56am On Mar 25, 2018
Xanarchy:

all the same 'THE PANEL WAS CHANGED' that's the only way Touch ID can fail without physical Destruction
I don't know your mission on this thread but you seem to be derailing it's purpose.

If you aren't interested in buying, you can pass and let those buying do so. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Iphone 6s 16gb For 60k SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! by Xanarchy: 10:08am On Mar 25, 2018
grin
Re: Iphone 6s 16gb For 60k SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! by sotall(m): 10:45am On Mar 25, 2018
Xanarchy:

just letting people know What they are getting since it wasn't indicated
who made you Mr information minister on my thread?

If you aren't blind in the first place, you will see I already indicated the fingerprint of the phone isn't working.
If you don't mind, back off this thread , jobless tyrant!
Re: Iphone 6s 16gb For 60k SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! by Mercurypanther(m): 11:03am On Mar 25, 2018
So giving out the Correct information makes him a tyrant . people that phone has been changed with a china panel. Hence finger print refuses to function... Just leave me. I'm at church.
Re: Iphone 6s 16gb For 60k SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! by tellwisdom: 11:20am On Mar 25, 2018
All the phones now dey come from USA even the one wey Nnamdi don use for 6yrs grin grin
Re: Iphone 6s 16gb For 60k SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! by sotall(m): 11:24am On Mar 25, 2018
Available
Re: Iphone 6s 16gb For 60k SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! by Xanarchy: 1:44pm On Mar 25, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Iphone 6s 16gb For 60k SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! by sotall(m): 1:50pm On Mar 25, 2018
Xanarchy:

Wow, just because I made people understand of what they're getting
Stop acting like an hypocrite. You will definitely get served in your own coin some day.
You came here hoping to scare potential buyers away from my product and you think you will be successful in your own business. Karma is your second name, watch it.

If you were really trying to inform people on what you know, you will be truthful as to say " there are many factors that can cause the touch id of an iPhone not to work" , but you came here ranting as if you were the one that changed the motherboard.
I don't have any grudge with you, just wait for karma
Re: Iphone 6s 16gb For 60k SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! by mrbillz(m): 1:59pm On Mar 25, 2018
Xanarchy:

I made it to Ikeja from Abeokuta all in the name of getting this Catchy offer. To my utmost dissatisfaction, the phone panel and screen has been changed. Immediately I got the phone from him to test what I will be purchasing. I saw the flaws.

This man just wanna let go of bad phone, I asked him before headed to Ikeja if it can be fixed. He said, he wouldn’t know that all he needed was just to sell the phone. I suspected a foul play, but still gave him a benefit of doubt until I got there and got disappointed. I checked and told him I would come back. Naso i escape o!

To any potential buyer, please don’t fall for his this device as deal looks singable! My own 50kobo...

Moderators please look into this thread

1 Like

Re: Iphone 6s 16gb For 60k SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! by Xanarchy: 2:07pm On Mar 25, 2018
mrbillz:
I made it to Ikeja from Abeokuta all in the name of getting this Catchy offer. To my utmost dissatisfaction, the phone panel and screen has been changed. Immediately I got the phone from him to test what I will be purchasing. I saw the flaws.

This man just wanna let go of bad phone, I asked him before headed to Ikeja if it can be fixed. He said, he wouldn’t know that all he needed was just to sell the phone. I suspected a foul play, but still gave him a benefit of doubt until I got there and got disappointed. I checked and told him I would come back. Naso i escape o!

To any potential buyer, please don’t fall for his this device as deal looks singable! My own 50kobo...

Re: Iphone 6s 16gb For 60k SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! by Xanarchy: 2:09pm On Mar 25, 2018
mrbillz:

Exactly what I was warning people about, he was busy insulting me and calling me a Hypocrite because I exposed his yansh, Thank God Someone just confirmed that I speak the truth

1 Like

Re: Iphone 6s 16gb For 60k SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! by sotall(m): 2:10pm On Mar 25, 2018
mrbillz:

grin grin

Please can you explain on this thread the flaws you saw??
Was the phone not working?
Was the screen broken?
Is there anything I explained on this thread that you discovered was a lie?

You felt disappointed? With what exactly? I guess you were offering 50k and I told you I wasn't selling, sorry bro the 60k is firm.
Didn't I tell you the touch id isn't working?
Which other fault did you discover?

You came to computer village, located my street, I came myself to meet you and we went to my office.
I gave you the phone you turned it on and checked it. Next thing you asked, can it go for 50k?, I said no.
You said you were coming back, and that was it.
You couldn't even look into my eyes and tell me the flaws you saw or what disappointed you.Now you are at the back of your screen spewing thrash.
My advise..next time be bold to tell anyone about what you think about what they are selling to you. It's your money and you deserve what you want.

1 Like

Re: Iphone 6s 16gb For 60k SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! by Xanarchy: 2:15pm On Mar 25, 2018
grin
Re: Iphone 6s 16gb For 60k SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! by sotall(m): 2:22pm On Mar 25, 2018
Xanarchy:

well I didn't even explain everything in full. Do you know what makes people change iPhone Panel, It's not because the panel failed or spoilt, it's mostly because they got an iCloud locked phone and the only way to go about it is to change the motherboard (I'm very sure this is the situation here). I didn't want to reply you until this wonderful brother 'mrbillz' quoted me to Aknowledge that I speak the truth. Be speaking Karma there, calling me a Hypocrite, I laff you
I simply don't know your stress on this deal.
From my explanation, EVERYTHING on the phone is working except touch id, which other thing do a potential buyer needs to know apart from that?
Re: Iphone 6s 16gb For 60k SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! by bobo65(m): 6:57pm On Mar 25, 2018
Xanarchy:

Guy stop abeg
As far d phone is working perfectly, who cares if the panel was changed
U also sell here, no dey spoil person market

3 Likes

Re: Iphone 6s 16gb For 60k SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! by calddon(m): 7:23pm On Mar 25, 2018
Dis market no be byforce to buy, why are guys spoiling biz, he has stated d flaws of d phone n brought d price to a low of 60k. Let who wants to buy buy, stop scaring potential buyers.

2 Likes

Re: Iphone 6s 16gb For 60k SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! by bobo65(m): 7:41pm On Mar 25, 2018
calddon:
Dis market no be byforce to buy, why are guys spoiling biz, he has stated d flaws of d phone n brought d price to a low of 60k. Let who wants to buy buy, stop scaring potential buyers.

I tire my brother
I know how many I icloud phones iv sold so far
Ppl buy them cos they are very neat and have original parts, they use them to replace their worn out old phone bodies and they sell for a good price, so I don't c what's d big deal in refurbishing a phone and having it work perfectly and selling it

Na wa o
Re: Iphone 6s 16gb For 60k SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! by PrimeGadgets: 8:16pm On Mar 25, 2018
The seller already stated the issue with the phone so what exactly is the fuse all about? I've sold so many iphones that the fingerprint is not working and it's not because the motherboard was changed. There are so many reason's why iphone touch id can stop working and changing of the panel is just one of them. In fact the home button is the number one culprit.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sold out / US USED MACBOOK AIR —-SOLD / Clean UK Used Hp Compaq Nc6120 Laptops @ 23K.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.