Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,759 members, 7,955,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:51 PM

Nigerian Implicated In Chukwuneta Anyabolu's Death In Brazil Arrested (Pics) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian Implicated In Chukwuneta Anyabolu's Death In Brazil Arrested (Pics) (22045 Views)

Neymar Spotted Partying At Carnival In Brazil Despite Injury (Photos) / Ronaldinho Set To Run For Senate In Brazil (Photos) / Chukwuneta Anyabolu Dies While Chasing A Man Who Duped Him In Brazil (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Implicated In Chukwuneta Anyabolu's Death In Brazil Arrested (Pics) by stephenduru: 5:54pm On Mar 22, 2018
Remember ex-Nigerian footballer Mr Chukwuneta Anyabolu aka Changa or Chassis from Umunambu village, Alor Idemmili South LGA Anambra who died in Brazil this week while chasing a Nigerian who duped him millions of dollar?The culprit has been apprehended.

The story has it that one Daniel from Amorka and his partner in crime Ezenwa from Nnewi conspired and duped Chukwuneta Anyabolu of goods worth millions of dollars which was supplied to Chassis by other business partners.The business partners were threatening to arrest Chassis if by 16th of March he fails to return their money or goods.Because of the threat,he started earching the whole of Brazil for the criminal duo of Daniel and Ezennwa. He was informed that Daniel was sighted in a building in town.Chassis alongside police rushed to the building,picked him up but on getting to the first floor the criminally minded and athletic built Daniel managed to free himself from their grip and jumped from the first floor and without hesitation Changa and the cop jumped after the fleeing criminal. Daniel escaped without much effort while Chassis and the cop landed badly on the hard concrete floor.While the cop landed on his feet,Changa who is in his fifties landed with his head and died instantly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CFmi0R3YAY

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/03/nigerian-man-implicated-in-killing-of.html?m=1

Re: Nigerian Implicated In Chukwuneta Anyabolu's Death In Brazil Arrested (Pics) by stephenduru: 5:55pm On Mar 22, 2018

Re: Nigerian Implicated In Chukwuneta Anyabolu's Death In Brazil Arrested (Pics) by hemlock0(m): 5:58pm On Mar 22, 2018
It's just terrible
Nigerians keep exporting their wickedness, even duping your fellow Nigerian abroad.
We are currently at the lowest point of our lives, anything lower than this is death

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Implicated In Chukwuneta Anyabolu's Death In Brazil Arrested (Pics) by tooth4tooth: 6:00pm On Mar 22, 2018
See Nigerians ? You can't even show love for your brother in foreign land. You derive pleasure in duping him of his hard earned money .This issue of 'get rich or die trying' mentality among Nigerians is taken to another level.

21 Likes

Re: Nigerian Implicated In Chukwuneta Anyabolu's Death In Brazil Arrested (Pics) by jumobi1(m): 6:02pm On Mar 22, 2018
Sad news but I don’t understand how the other Nigerian was implicated in killing him. The footballer jumped to his death. RIP though.
Re: Nigerian Implicated In Chukwuneta Anyabolu's Death In Brazil Arrested (Pics) by gaby(m): 6:07pm On Mar 22, 2018
stephenduru:
Remember ex-Nigerian footballer Mr Chukwuneta Anyabolu aka Changa or Chassis from Umunambu village, Alor Idemmili South LGA Anambra who died in Brazil this week while chasing a Nigerian who duped him millions of dollar?The culprit has been apprehended.

The story has it that one Daniel from Amorka and his partner in crime Ezenwa from Nnewi conspired and duped Chukwuneta Anyabolu of goods worth millions of dollars which was supplied to Chassis by other business partners.The business partners were threatening to arrest Chassis if by 16th of March he fails to return their money or goods.Because of the threat,he started earching the whole of Brazil for the criminal duo of Daniel and Ezennwa. He was informed that Daniel was sighted in a building in town.Chassis alongside police rushed to the building,picked him up but on getting to the first floor the criminally minded and athletic built Daniel managed to free himself from their grip and jumped from the first floor and without hesitation Changa and the cop jumped after the fleeing criminal. Daniel escaped without much effort while Chassis and the cop landed badly on the hard concrete floor.While the cop landed on his feet,Changa who is in his fifties landed with his head and died instantly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CFmi0R3YAY

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/03/nigerian-man-implicated-in-killing-of.html?m=1

The goods that was supplied obviously pleaded for anonymity according to Nigerian journalist.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Implicated In Chukwuneta Anyabolu's Death In Brazil Arrested (Pics) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 22, 2018
One of those things you get when you're not living on home soil. I keep saying it, I don't have the balls to go through the pains of living as a foreigner outside afrika oo, especially as a poor man

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Implicated In Chukwuneta Anyabolu's Death In Brazil Arrested (Pics) by soberdrunk(m): 6:22pm On Mar 22, 2018
angry
Re: Nigerian Implicated In Chukwuneta Anyabolu's Death In Brazil Arrested (Pics) by 1Rebel: 6:22pm On Mar 22, 2018
That choke hold is one of a kind, if you do anyhow, they break ya neck like chicken bone grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Implicated In Chukwuneta Anyabolu's Death In Brazil Arrested (Pics) by ameri9ja: 6:25pm On Mar 22, 2018
These Brazilians are funny. See how they arrest person. cheesy
That arresting officer, maybe he is gay.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Implicated In Chukwuneta Anyabolu's Death In Brazil Arrested (Pics) by Sarang(f): 6:25pm On Mar 22, 2018
Hello guys!

I write short poems for orphans and vulnerable children to describe the feelings of these ones birthed and abandoned, to give them a sense of belonging in a world which they seemed forgotten. I write on their behalf. Take a quick look at the poems here: https://www.nairaland.com/4394646/orphans-cry and don't forget to leave a review if you can. You can follow the Instagram or Twitter page on my signature. Together brethren, let's make a difference in the lives of the abandoned ones!

Have a good morning!! smiley

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Implicated In Chukwuneta Anyabolu's Death In Brazil Arrested (Pics) by GavelSlam: 6:25pm On Mar 22, 2018
What kind of goods?

Hope it is not cocaine you guys have refused to mention.

2 threads on the same issue yet no mention of the material in question.
Re: Nigerian Implicated In Chukwuneta Anyabolu's Death In Brazil Arrested (Pics) by ONeMAnMOPOL: 6:25pm On Mar 22, 2018
shocked
Very sad, where's the brotherly love? Same country, same region....

My dad always tell me, my son be careful because ur enemy is not far from you.

RIP to the death

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Implicated In Chukwuneta Anyabolu's Death In Brazil Arrested (Pics) by onlytiles(m): 6:25pm On Mar 22, 2018
And he still get mind de patrol for area after the death of his victim
Na real wah

Meanwhile

If you are looking for a trusted fumigation and
pest control professional to fumigate and
eradicate all pest from your HOME, ESTATE,
DRAINAGE CHANNEL, SCHOOL, OFFICE, CHURCH, ODORLESS FUMIGATION FOR HOTELS AND HOSPITALS.
Etc. Contact PEST SOLUTIONS INTEGRATED
SERVICES today Our services is effective in
eradication of MOSQUITOES, BED BUGS,
COCKROACHES, RATS, FLIES Etc. Call/Watsapp
Our exprience is our edge

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Implicated In Chukwuneta Anyabolu's Death In Brazil Arrested (Pics) by systemz(m): 6:25pm On Mar 22, 2018
gaby:

The goods that was supplied obviously pleaded for anonymity according to Nigerian journalist.

COKE
Re: Nigerian Implicated In Chukwuneta Anyabolu's Death In Brazil Arrested (Pics) by forghon: 6:26pm On Mar 22, 2018
D names

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Implicated In Chukwuneta Anyabolu's Death In Brazil Arrested (Pics) by gaby(m): 6:27pm On Mar 22, 2018
systemz:

COKE

Na you dey report that one oo grin
Re: Nigerian Implicated In Chukwuneta Anyabolu's Death In Brazil Arrested (Pics) by GodIsBiafran: 6:29pm On Mar 22, 2018
shocked
Re: Nigerian Implicated In Chukwuneta Anyabolu's Death In Brazil Arrested (Pics) by Kabaka100: 6:32pm On Mar 22, 2018
jumobi1:
Sad news but I don’t understand how the other Nigerian was implicated in killing him. The footballer jumped to his death. RIP though.

Good question. Just hope he can afford a good lawyer. But I guess he guilty of something that's why he's running from the deceased guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Implicated In Chukwuneta Anyabolu's Death In Brazil Arrested (Pics) by ozoebuka1(m): 6:35pm On Mar 22, 2018
Any man that refuses to be of help to his kinsman in a foreign land is not worthy of living.... undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Implicated In Chukwuneta Anyabolu's Death In Brazil Arrested (Pics) by Kabaka100: 6:37pm On Mar 22, 2018
QuitNotice:
One of those things you get when you're not living on home soil. I keep saying it, I don't have the balls to go through the pains of living as a foreigner outside afrika oo, especially as a poor man
No mind idiots dunno g halter skelter away from home

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Implicated In Chukwuneta Anyabolu's Death In Brazil Arrested (Pics) by PenisCaP: 6:38pm On Mar 22, 2018
undecided
Re: Nigerian Implicated In Chukwuneta Anyabolu's Death In Brazil Arrested (Pics) by Nasir123(m): 6:49pm On Mar 22, 2018
Imaging seeing foreigners behaving like this in ur country undecided

That is why Nigerians are being abused abroad.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Implicated In Chukwuneta Anyabolu's Death In Brazil Arrested (Pics) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 7:01pm On Mar 22, 2018
Always notoriously difficult to get THEM to pay their debts.

RIP! angry

GavelSlam:
What kind of goods?

COKE...in powdery, white form grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Implicated In Chukwuneta Anyabolu's Death In Brazil Arrested (Pics) by obstead200(m): 7:26pm On Mar 22, 2018
GavelSlam:
What kind of goods?

Hehehe.
My thoughts exactly

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Implicated In Chukwuneta Anyabolu's Death In Brazil Arrested (Pics) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 22, 2018
ameri9ja:
These Brazilians are funny. See how they arrest person. cheesy
That arresting officer, maybe he is gay.

The arresting officer no wan hear say them shoot pikin him mama fly. Someone that jumped from a three storey building? He should just handcuff the culprit to himself.

Still wondering what kind of anonymous goods the fellow absconded with.
Re: Nigerian Implicated In Chukwuneta Anyabolu's Death In Brazil Arrested (Pics) by sawdi: 7:42pm On Mar 22, 2018
Sarang:
Hello guys!

I write short poems for orphans and vulnerable children to describe the feelings of these ones birthed and abandoned, to give them a sense of belonging in a world which they seemed forgotten. I write on their behalf. Take a quick look at the poems here: https://www.nairaland.com/4394646/orphans-cry and don't forget to leave a review if you can. You can follow the Instagram or Twitter page on my signature. Together brethren, let's make a difference in the lives of the abandoned ones!

Have a good morning!! smiley

I checked out the poems. They are really good. One could tell you poured out your heart.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Implicated In Chukwuneta Anyabolu's Death In Brazil Arrested (Pics) by Sarang(f): 8:23pm On Mar 22, 2018
sawdi:

I checked out the poems. They are really good. One could tell you poured out your heart.

You can share some of them on thinklef.com

Thanks for reading
Re: Nigerian Implicated In Chukwuneta Anyabolu's Death In Brazil Arrested (Pics) by bewla(m): 8:34pm On Mar 22, 2018
oleku
Re: Nigerian Implicated In Chukwuneta Anyabolu's Death In Brazil Arrested (Pics) by chiMoni37(m): 9:03pm On Mar 22, 2018
Daniel from amorka..na my neighboring village b DAT o..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arsenal Signs Gabriel Martinelli / Spain Demolish Germany 6 - 0 In UEFA Nation's League / Spanish Government Okays La Liga To Resume From June 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.